IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

They just can`t help themselves can they? I wonder if the one who racially abused Ellis Harrison on twitter was let back in yesterday after his one game ban.

The one who abused him on Facebook wasn't able to go to yesterday's game either, so I'm not sure how long his ban is for. 

• Thanks 1

Not looking good is it

first going to build at UWE with or with out Sainsbury money

pulled out 

second going to build training ground

all on stop no money to fund it.and unable to pay for the fence

Third top stadium builders to up grade the mem

best they can do was a wooden frame, paint,and carpet clean,

upto to date sprinkler which don't work

now trying to off load 

weal don't bother to attend games 

can not under stand most of their fans still thinks he loves the club

D C would have left by now but no one came in for him 

Ho well happy days

41 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

Not looking good is it

pulled out 

now trying to off load 

Ho well happy days

You forgot the curtains.

3 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

No way would they have dropped the best part of a double Tilson and not announced it.

Next they'll be telling you they transferred their official open top bus parade crowd counter to the Trump administration for 3 million, and their first job was to count the people at his inauguration.

Hahahaha a double Tilson!!! That’s made me laugh more than it should of!!

4 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Just chatting to a sag  season ticket holder. He said rovers payed 600k for Nichols. I said it's not like rovers to add numbers on . He said what you on about. Seriously. :rofl2br:

£250k.

Source? Posh's chairman, he is on social media a lot..

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Time to give the Gas some credit

When Wael took over gasheads told us how big they were going to be!!

Well just goes to show how right they were

This weekend the mighty gas had a bigger crowd than Barcelona !!!!

They are coming for us

So did Manor Farm,  even Oldland Abbotonians  had more for the visit of the mighty Warminster.

17 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Just chatting to a sag  season ticket holder. He said rovers payed 600k for Nichols. I said it's not like rovers to add numbers on . He said what you on about. Seriously. :rofl2br:

One of the callers on their Conference relegation phone in suggested that they took 45,000 to Wembley! I take it that nobody was locked out that day then? :rofl2br:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

One of the callers on their Conference relegation phone in suggested that they took 45,000 to Wembley! I take it that nobody was locked out that day then? :rofl2br:

Aw again? Whats the matter with them always making stuff up. The total attendance was 49k wasn't it? and im pretty sure there was more that 4k grimsby fans.

EDIT: Just checked and it was 47k

Edited by Kodjias Wrist
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Aw again? Whats the matter with them always making stuff up. The total attendance was 49k wasn't it? and im pretty sure there was more that 4k grimsby fans.

To be fair, he was probably talking about their trip to Wembley against Shrewsbury.

Even the gAss would have done well to take 45000 to the Conference play off final BEFORE they were relegated.

7 minutes ago, glynriley said:

To be fair, he was probably talking about their trip to Wembley against Shrewsbury.

Even the gAss would have done well to take 45000 to the Conference play off final BEFORE they were relegated.

They didn't take 45k against Shrewsbury either.

48 minutes ago, SimonR said:

Listening to the whole show now, perfect background as I hunt a new job :laugh:.

I had a listen, great memories....proper laughed out loud at some of the callers. I tried skipping through a lot of the tweets and interviews with people like the Dopemaster, GJ etc.

I don't know if my memory is failing me but didn't a City fan phone in and pretend to be a Gashead. I'm sure I remember him and his mates cracking up half way through his fake rant? I dunno if I skipped through it by accident or if I dreamt it?

Either way, what a great show. Can't pick my favourite call but it's between the bloke who listened to the wrong game all afternoon and the cretin who thought there were City fans in the away end.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

So only 2k Grimsby fans there..? That is poor for a play-off final. 

Thank goodness the Rovers masses filled the place up a bit..!

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

They didn't take 45k against Shrewsbury either.

I had a listen, great memories....proper laughed out loud at some of the callers. I tried skipping through a lot of the tweets and interviews with people like the Dopemaster, GJ etc.

I don't know if my memory is failing me but didn't a City fan phone in and pretend to be a Gashead. I'm sure I remember him and his mates cracking up half way through his fake rant? I dunno if I skipped through it by accident or if I dreamt it?

Either way, what a great show. Can't pick my favourite call but it's between the bloke who listened to the wrong game all afternoon and the cretin who thought there were City fans in the away end.

I know. I think someone earlier in that recording said 40K, so the next one had to say 45K.

Tis the gAss way.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Coombsy said:

Not looking good is it

pulled out 

now trying to off load 

Ho well happy days

Just to be careful it isn't the case that they are unable to pay for the fence; rather the invoice is in dispute which is a perfectly common situation.

All the analyses of the accounts do not show the club as running out of money; rather running out of security so the owners would need to put in their own money without security to finish this season; and they do have plenty of that with the question being: do they want to risk it?

Spreading rumours that a company can't pay its bills is dodgy legally and I also don't think this is actually the case; the family does have loadsamoney.

Sorry for being a bit tedious but there's enough to laugh at that is absolutely genuine!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Just to be careful it isn't the case that they are unable to pay for the fence; rather the invoice is in dispute which is a perfectly common situation.

All the analyses of the accounts do not show the club as running out of money; rather running out of security so the owners would need to put in their own money without security to finish this season; and they do have plenty of that with the question being: do they want to risk it?

Spreading rumours that a company can't pay its bills is dodgy legally and I also don't think this is actually the case; the family does have loadsamoney.

Sorry for being a bit tedious but there's enough to laugh at that is absolutely genuine!

Have they put a single penny of their own money in? If they haven’t yet, I’d be surprised if they did when the financial situation of the club is worse.