IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

I'm in mourning. They are coming for us. Nothing to report tonight. Real Gaselona have shown what a massive powerhouse they are today. Top 6 budget. Championship ready sprinklers, quality pies. How many did they take today? 3.5 - 4K? How many were locked out and missed the goals? How many pubs did they smash up after? Any white plastic chairs missing from people's gardens? Any racial abuse? 

Edited by Cheesleysmate
  • Haha 1

I'm just back from panic buying for the next 5yrs, off to the shed at the bottom of the garden and barricade myself in, it's on...they're coming for us after that result today, massacred the mighty Cobblers, i can't cope.....quick, run to the hills! It isn't safe anymore.....

#ticktock

• Like 2

.....Tottenham!

The 40th Anniversary of that great day is fast approaching.....22nd October, 1977 - Spurs 9 Gas 0 ........AND it was on Match of the Day in the days when highlights of only a few games were available to the masses when the pubs closed!

We play Leeds the day before....it would be brill to hear that chant again, it used to roar out of the 'proper'  East End - let's recognise that stupendous day and the amazing role our very own Colin Lee played in their embarrassment in front of the nation! I couldn't care less that he played zero games for us, he was on our books and he scored four against the gas. 

"...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9......TOTTENHAM..." .....

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

.....Tottenham!

The 40th Anniversary of that great day is fast approaching.....22nd October, 1977 - Spurs 9 Gas 0 ........AND it was on Match of the Day in the days when highlights of only a few games were available to the masses when the pubs closed!

We play Leeds the day before....it would be brill to hear that chant again, it used to roar out of the 'proper'  East End - let's recognise that stupendous day and the amazing role our very own Colin Lee played in their embarrassment in front of the nation! I couldn't care less that he played zero games for us, he was on our books and he scored four against the gas. 

"...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9......TOTTENHAM..." .....

Hi Mods - not sure why you merged this....thought it stood alone as a credible new thread....it's a notable anniversary of a song that lots of us have sung heartily for over 30 years.....didn't really want it to get lost in another thread...oh well...

10 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Hi Mods - not sure why you merged this....thought it stood alone as a credible new thread....it's a notable anniversary of a song that lots of us have sung heartily for over 30 years.....didn't really want it to get lost in another thread...oh well...

Ahh, those years when it was so bad on the pitch that their supporters were more interested in coming top of the thuggery league table.

33 minutes ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Fair play to the blue few, 6-0 away from home albeit against 10 men. Have we ever done that? Or better against 11 men?

:cool:

Yeah but they would've taken thousands more to Valley Parade than us cos they're like the Leeds Utd of L1 when it comes to away support. That's really what matters at the end of the day....

IMG_4945.PNG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Yeah but they would've taken thousands more to Valley Parade than us cos they're like the Leeds Utd of L1 when it comes to away support. That's really what matters at the end of the day....

IMG_4945.PNG

So, they have an SLO who communicates with the supporters.  How very L1, wouldn't get that in the Championship.