IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, TwoSheds said:

Attendance

5,652 with 524 traveling Gasheads

Bristol to Shrewsbury: 128 miles. Rovers 13th, 6 wins.

Meanwhile, Plymouth (bottom of the table, 1 win): 415 fans at Blackburn (Plymouth to Blackburn: 305 miles).

"But, but....Plymuff haven't played Blackburn since 1992" yes, the same context as us and them v Wolves......

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, petehinton said:

524 is ******* crap. Only 2 hours from Bristol. Probably the third easiest away day journey they’ve got in the league. 

What was our excuse for only taking 650 (of which I was one) to Wolves then for a Championship fixture?

524 for a league one game that is further than Wolverhampton... really not seeing a massive difference I have to say

• Like 6

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

What was our excuse for only taking 650 (of which I was one) to Wolves then for a Championship fixture?

524 for a league one game that is further than Wolverhampton... really not seeing a massive difference I have to say

We don't claim our away support is something special though.

If they're going to talk the talk they should walk the walk far more often than they actually do.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Because we don't constantly ****** bang on about our amazing away support which is just bullshit. Anyone would think they were like Leeds the way they go on. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Because we don't constantly ****** bang on about our amazing away support which is just bullshit. Anyone would think they were like Leeds the way they go on. 

Do you not think that a lot of comments on this thread, and others, sort of suggest some of our support have got as annoying as they have about attendances? Ffs we have threads now specifically about attendances, as bad as that lot.

• Like 2