IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

9 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Radio Briz Ed Hadwin's interview skills leave a lot to be desired especially with his questions but either Darrell thought he should emulate SO'D or he had more important things on his mind. He was more dour than usual and less helpful to the interviewer when asked several yes/no (closed) questions. It made me think that the way he responded was if he'd been sacked or was leaving but couldn't share because it was embargoed.

No idea, but the bloke has got the personality of a sloth. It’s physically painful to listen to his boring Northern droll

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Radio Briz Ed Hadwin's interview skills leave a lot to be desired especially with his questions but either Darrell thought he should emulate SO'D or he had more important things on his mind. He was more dour than usual and less helpful to the interviewer when asked several yes/no (closed) questions. It made me think that the way he responded was if he'd been sacked or was leaving but couldn't share because it was embargoed.

Roverzzz won today though so can only imagine if he is off, it's because someone else has paid the compo.

Go Outdoors can't contain their excitement...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vincent Vega said:

No idea, but the bloke has got the personality of a sloth. It’s physically painful to listen to his boring Northern droll

Cant disagree but he has done a fantastic job for that lot. Losing him would send them down this season i reckon, so hopefully its announced later

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, simon uk said:

Cant disagree but he has done a fantastic job for that lot. Losing him would send them down this season i reckon, so hopefully its announced later

Fingers crossed then, he hasn't got over the Hartlepool play off game and the Mansfield 5-4  ( he was in both teams ) so happy days ;)

Edited by Vincent Vega

11 minutes ago, Barry Sheene said:

Amazing to think if a 17 year old player was starting his career the last time they were above us in the league he would probably be in his last season before he retired now!

On a similar note, did you see that the lad who scored twice for Arsenal in the week was actually born after Arsene Wenger took over as manager.

• Like 1

Speaking as a gashead it does make me cringe a bit how bad he is media wise, listening to him driving back from todays game was shaking my head on how off he was with the reporter as the  OP states. Genuinely think he could do with a bit of media training. That said he is noticeably more at ease if you ever hear him talk to Geoff Twentyman than any of the reporters that interview him on matchdays. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bamber said:

Speaking as a gashead it does make me cringe a bit how bad he is media wise, listening to him driving back from todays game was shaking my head on how off he was with the reporter as the  OP states. Genuinely think he could do with a bit of media training. That said he is noticeably more at ease if you ever hear him talk to Geoff Twentyman than any of the reporters that interview him on matchdays. 

Maybe him and Geoff have a mutual interest in Canine masturbation.