IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Rich said:

I think it's "In The Net's" way of saying, everyone on here is also talking out of their Arses, as they also aren't accountants.

Ha ha - that wasn't my meaning, but if the cap fits!

Seriously, I know that there are a few on here who are knowledgeable about company law, accounting, and such things - I'm always happy to be educated. 

2 hours ago, In the Net said:

I just wondered where the 6% interest rate has been published?  The last set of available accounts cover some of the period of the Wonga loan, so surely the actual interest on Wael loans won't be clarified until the next set of accounts?

On the other hand, I might be talking out of my arse, as I'm not a qualified accountant! 

This is where we have to thank old Nicholas for being so transparent because in the previous years accounts he published the rate being paid to MSP Capital which was 1.2% per month. So it's easy to work out what was paid to MSP up till the date their loan was cleared and the rest must have been charged to Dwane Sports because the only other loans were from Nicholas and his merry band who very generously waived all the interest they were due.

The ownership of that interest definitely passed from Rovers to Dwane Sports because you can't put an expense item in your audited accounts and then say "oh we didn't actually mean that to be an expense and we never actually paid it" because the taxman will have you for fraud.  

But you are right In the Net it is possible Dwane Sports could have changed their policy in the 2017 financial year and not charged any interest. We won't find out till next March but what a lovely surprise that would be.

Edited by bert tann
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

So that’s what they reckon they’ll take, let’s see how far out they are on Friday...

legas Avatar
legas
Youth Team
Oct 31, 2017 at 1:07pm
legas said:
leicestergas said:

About as good as it can get, bar for Nuneaton (are they even still in it)

Any news on tickets sold?

Just to answer my own question, rang the shop to see if me and the boy need to order in advance but told only 200 sold from initial 600 allocation. Hadn't realised it's pay on the day and I know it's a Friday night but surprised not more sold.
  • Haha 6

11 hours ago, glynriley said:

The Few, summed up in one sentence, by one of their own......

" Would you spend your own money on something you could get someone else to pay for? "

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/11001/retaining-faith-regime?page=3

Looks like that threads been pulled. Don't like hearing that everything's not rosy, do em??

7 minutes ago, Aggers71 said:

Said he was taking a brake from here, got fed up with all the anti Celtic shit he was getting. 

As a fan who supports both a local rival and then a Scottish one with religious, and political, ‘baggage’ it’s no wonder he got shit tbf.

Edited by RumRed
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Aggers71 said:

Said he was taking a brake from here, got fed up with all the anti Celtic shit he was getting. 

Was it proper pelters or was it just taking the piss? It's to be expected with that lot in fairness.

2 hours ago, In the Net said:

Ha ha - that wasn't my meaning, but if the cap fits!

Seriously, I know that there are a few on here who are knowledgeable about company law, accounting, and such things - I'm always happy to be educated. 

We're all capable of being educated, I just have, evidently. Though it's always been difficult in the past.

5 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Always thought he was a she..... wouldn't be the first time I've made that mistake mind.

I believe @Miah Dennehy is a he, although I am pretty sure @In the Net is a she.

Both good posters, though, and a shame that @Miah Dennehy has been absent for so long - he will undoubtedly return once the rugby starts.

• Thanks 1

My mistake? I can't find this fixture listed on any channel;

Bristol Rovers take a mini break from League action with the second of three Cup games as they travel up to Nottingham to take on Notts County at Meadow Lane. The Magpies are in a fine vein of form at present and the televised First Round game is sure to entertain the audience.

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/2017/november/focusonnottscounty/

10 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Bristol Rovers take a mini break from League action with the second of three Cup games as they travel up to Nottingham to take on Notts County at Meadow Lane. The Magpies are in a fine vein of form at present and the televised First Round game is sure to entertain the audience.

BT?

edit:

Nope its more gas bollocks, http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/oct/19/emirates-fa-cup-first-round-proper-tv-games-selected-191017 

Edited by Monkeh

15 minutes ago, myol'man said:

That's the excuse for their shite support tonight sorted then! 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Nothing to see here. It's an entirely truthful and correct statement from the 15ers (for once). Notts County ARE in a fine vein of form at present and the televised first round game (between Hyde United and MK Dons) will no doubt entertain the audience.

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Nothing to see here. It's an entirely truthful and correct statement from the 15ers (for once). Notts County ARE in a fine vein of form at present and the televised first round game (between Hyde United and MK Dons) will no doubt entertain the audience.

Perhaps someone played another hoax on them.