IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

Not sure if still in the same league, but Truro vs Barrow must have been a real pain for the fans.

Travel a couple of hundred miles NE, then have to turn and do 30-40 miles SW again.

A game only worth doing if you decide to spend a whole weekend in Barrow

Really? being there during the day with work was enough for me, I booked my hotel further up near the lakes and drove there everyday.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Really? being there during the day with work was enough for me, I booked my hotel further up near the lakes and drove there everyday.

Not saying its a place to visit!

But I wouldnt fancy this journey for 90 mins of football and then turning back around straight after.

Screenshot_2017-11-08-21-17-49.png

10 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Not saying its a place to visit!

But I wouldnt fancy this journey for 90 mins of football and then turning back around straight after.

Screenshot_2017-11-08-21-17-49.png

Yes I know, I have done it a few times myself and it's a heartbreaking journey even from here, I imagine it's what it must have been like getting to Cardiff or Swansea before the bridges were built.

3 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Yes I know, I have done it a few times myself and it's a heartbreaking journey even from here, I imagine it's what it must have been like getting to Cardiff or Swansea before the bridges were built.

When we went up from League 1 if Swindon had come up with us and Plymouth had got promoted from League 2 - all of which was very much on with a few games left - Plymouth`s nearest game would have been Walsall. about 200 miles.

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

It was bloody annoying when I had to work in Swansea - If I drove ten miles up the road from where Ilived I could see the ******* place across the water but it took me five hours to drive there.

• Like 2

Darryls Season strategy

Concentrate on FA Cup

Concentrate on Caraboao Cup

if  fall,out of FA Cup,and Carabao Cup - ensure progress in Checkatrade Trophy

Ensure detail input into new stadium

Ensure detailed input into new training ground

ahhhhhhh well

Mind The Gap

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8