IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

24 minutes ago, Ciderhead433 said:

Like there sense of humour.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/11044/gas-syndrone

Haha they can't even spell syndrome, but the thread is really funny.  A couple of hilarious videos and a lovely picture of Waels grotto if I remember correctly.

Particularly liked the stadium construction vid.

Edited by wendyredredrobin

5 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Dopey is actuallly the only thing they have going for them but his patience is wearing so thin that he will soon get offered a better job by someone and will be off.

I wonder if he has much ambition - he seems to have stayed at Rovers under some sort of misplaced loyalty, and his star is not so bright or ascending now. Just feel a more ambitious manager would have jumped at some of the alleged offers he had

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Love this snippet from the sags forum this evening, even they recognise now that their ground is crap and the club are a total shambles. Reading through the posts it appears a certain realisation has now hit home that a car crash is approaching!!

C38E6027-0EB7-4BAA-9901-14BE6011B9C1.png

Has anyone else noticed their forum uses basic childish font?! :facepalm:

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

DC appears to have stuffed himself by being loyal (I actually feel sorry for him, a bit) and the natives are getting restless.

Shame

I actually believe he has some potential.  Very few managers would have kept this lot as high as 13th this season with the donkeys he has at his disposal and a dire board and owner.

• Like 2

Just now, wendyredredrobin said:

I actually believe he has some potential.  Very few managers would have kept this lot as high as 13th this season with the donkeys he has at his disposal and a dire board and owner.

I think he did miraculously to get them out of the Conference at first time of asking, let alone the second promotion, he appears to have been hamstrung at this level by the owners though.

He has been loyal and successful given what he had, I for one wish him well when he finally gets out of there, he deserves it for putting up with that shower.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

These are becoming classics in their own right "We're so inconsistent, at times" ....so sometimes they are consistent and at least they are not consistently inconsistent

I COULD almost feel sorry for Dopey...........IF it wasn't for the "happy days" quote which just goes to show what a nasty**** he really is !

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RumRed said:

That’s the point! People hate the competition and are letting people know it.

They should be applauded for that (not the result, that was hilarious) but can’t people get it into their heads that the low crowds are intentional?

It really isn’t difficult to understand.

Agree. Anybody attending the matches is letting all EFL fans down by helping support this farce of a competition.

Ideally their crowds would be much, much lower.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

Agree. Anybody attending the matches is letting all EFL fans down by helping support this farce of a competition.

Ideally their crowds would be much, much lower.

Ideally the crowd would be zero.  One day we’ll end up back in that competition and the same people taking the piss will ask why those teams, and their supporters, didn’t have the guts to do something about it now.  I do wonder if some people enjoy taking the piss out of the Gas more than they enjoy football.

• Like 4

I only live about 2 miles from the mem. Should've gone tonight for a fiver. Even more of a laugh than following it on OTIB. in the Swindle corner of course.  Cummon, how much entertainment for a fiver. Would love to have heard the fans chants and reaction assuming you could hear the reaction of less than 1,500.

Slagchat in meltdown yet again thinking that L2 is beckoning for next season.

They are now s**t scared of what Scunny will do to them on Saturday.

Edited by wendyredredrobin
  • Thanks 1