IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

he tinted rose specs are on. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the Sags version of the North Korean faithful.....The Sag Happy Clappers!

IMG_3493.PNG

IMG_2201.JPG

IMG_2202.JPG

IMG_2203.JPG

It would appear that some are beginning to question the truth as spoken by the Politburo. This must be stamped out with extreme prejudice.

Time for some to be shipped off to a re-education centre before these dangerous enemies of the people are allowed to spread their lies any further and undermine the great leader.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/9/2017 at 10:42, Red34 said:

That belter BradfordMyerBriggs is up to it again :

Doesn't seem to realise we don't have to be embarrassed about who we support - we're in a good league and don't have a tent city for a ground... 

And I'd imagine they do pretend to be lovely and accommodating to Gasheads, while quietly motioning to the rest of the staff to bolt everything to the floor... 

Nor would i boast about being a smelly sag :laugh:

Dopey is full of it when things are going well but when things arent he sulks like a kid his interviews are beyond embarrassing. One thing about LJ last season during that bad run he conducted himself so well, didnt shy away from interviews or feel sorry for himself. 

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

A reasonable view from an opposition supporter  followed up with a typical under siege response from one of their Neanderthal numbskulls......

IMG_3494.PNG

And yet when our club acted distastefully in pulling the flag I don't think I saw one post which didn't criticise our club - even those 'defending' were really just mitigating for the event of Cardiff. 

7 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Lee Brown, had to google it, what did he do? Did they wear their Poppy’s yesterday?

I watched the remembrance video on Scunthorpe's Twitter - looks like he carried on warming up while stood in line for the silence. 

Some of their other players were doing it too but stopped when the silence stared I think.

Imagine that must be it...?

42 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

Has to be the most offensive flag ever. Surely it has been photoshopped? Gloucester folk would be appalled 

I have heard that the residents of “Fred West Avenue”are horrified at being accosiated with Bristol Rovers. 

11 minutes ago, Mtimmy11 said:

He's doing a lot better this year but let's not kid ourselves.He publicly blamed his own players,went awol for about 3 weeks from the media all together. then he took to running down tunnels before we finished booing

Ha ha! Yes all managers hang around to hear fans boo!