IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

"I didn't go today, Geoff but listened to the radio and was pleased with what I heard because it sounds like we played really well and we're not going to be in danger of going down ... we've had another bad week off of the pitch yet, Geoff ... but on the pitch we're back on track. Well done Darrell!"

They did lose didn't they? Lost five on the bounce and won once in nine? Well, well done Darrell from me too.

Edited by Rudolf Hucker
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 14

24 minutes ago, 22A said:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/11149/blackburn-rovers-matchday-thread-edition?page=9

Go to pages 9 & 10. We were robbed. The better team lost. One of their goals was offside etc, etc,

No praise for a (or any) team coming from behind to win.

Funny in that thread they reported us going 2 nil down. 

But then didn't report any of our goals :blink::thumbsup:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Let's assume that Dopey has had enough and walks.  What then? They can't afford a Football League manager and Dooey is still on a Non League contract, so the best they could get would be a non league manager. There is talk of a big name or two, but they couldn't afford anything like that.  They are even goung to have to sell of the team to stay afloat.

• Haha 1