IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

55 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

Missed an open goal with a free header on Saturday.  I don't think he's good enough for a promotion chasing championship team but the thought of us putting a bid in makes me smile

and then loaning him to another League 1 side!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

I was listening to the radio this morning and on came a song by The Clash, Rock The Casbah. For some reason this reminds me of the Sags and their fake sheikh.

Later whilst taking a dump, triggering thoughts of the Memorial Stadium, UWE plans and Hani's extreme dislike of football I had one of those inspiring moments and a chant came into my head which fitted with Rock The Casbah....

As soon as Steve Hamer told the tinpot tale

The Gasheads turned on Waeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

Haniiiiiiii don't like it,

**** the Gasbah

**** the Gasbah

Haniiiiiiiii don't like it 

(He really really hates it)

**** the Gasbah

**** the Gasbah

All the best tunes were written on the khazi mate. Lennon used to swear he did his best work sat on the one round his Auntie Mimi`s.

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I think the Sags have worked out why the owners bought them:

barbarycoaster Avatar
barbarycoaster
Youth Team
Nov 26, 2017 at 10:24am
Why did the Al Qadis REALLY buy Rovers?
Is there oil under the Mem?
Can they afford to drill for it?

Followed up by - they thought they were buying a gasfield, not the Gas and a field.

Edited by Leveller
  • Haha 2

On 11/28/2017 at 20:09, Tomarse said:

fixed

On 11/28/2017 at 20:06, Sniper said:

Knowing how ******* thick the SAG parents are, 500 little sag shites will turn up with the old pound coin :laugh:

given the total intelligence factor of the entire outfit(not appropriate to call them club)  id wager that 97% of their admin would accept them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Bodin can't be worth much as i believe he will soon be out of contract and go for nothing.  In reality, they would be forced to accept any reasonable bids.  Don't think he's anywhere good enough for us though TBH.

You really think we don’t know exactly how much to offer to get him..? We get all the insider info on their players details, remember..! 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You really think we don’t know exactly how much to offer to get him..? We get all the insider info on their players details, remember..! 

Based on the value we calculated earlier I say offer £690 again but in Bodin's case we'll throw in a new gazebo...

• Haha 1