IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

19 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Hot off of the press, just got to love the post and the gas.

Going to start at the end of the season............................well actually minor alterations.

I wonder if the gullible fools will swallow this latest pile of camel shit?.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-rovers-chief-confirms-memorial-867389

The President has been talking... ?   WTF has Bristol f'ing Rovers got to do with Trump? 

Oh well, rest assured it must be 'fake news' anyway... :)  

PS: (quote from WAQ.. "as soon as we have... ** 'something concrete the fans will know', ...but it will take time'' )

** He's stating the bloody obvious there, even the dumbest Gashead couldn't fail to spot the difference between concrete & canvas!!!  :yawn:

Edited by WhistleHappy
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Season tickets, .... tens of thousands of 'em (umm, better make that hundreds of thousands, their support is MASSIVE innit! ) be a wonderful sight all fluttering down from the tent tops up on high like confetti or snowflakes in a storm .   

Sounds like a nice image for a Christmas card. 

29 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Going to start at the end of the season............................well actually minor alterations.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-rovers-chief-confirms-memorial-867389

I’m sure Darrell will feel a lot better about things now...! 

27 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Upon hearing this I would suggest that any meaningful redevelopment is extremely unlikely in the coming years.

Why would you refurbish  bars, toilets etc to only knock it all down say a year later? You just wouldn't. 

The reality is minor alterations is all they can afford and every off season a little but will be done at a time.

33 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Cutting the grass.

35 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Talk about click-bait !:bounce:

18 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

A very cautious man is James Brent. He didn`t make his money by taking stupid risks. I did wonder if he was in it for the long run at first as he seemed to have been browbeaten a bit into saving them when no-one else would and he`s not really a football fan but fair play to him, he`s delivering what he said he would. It`s just a pity the team are letting him down at the moment.

Derek Adams still there? Before Moyes arrived back in management I think the only Scot Gaffer in English football.

39 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

The President has been talking... ?   WTF has Bristol f'ing Rovers got to do with Trump? 

Oh well, rest assured it must be 'fake news' anyway... :)  

PS: (quote from WAQ.. "as soon as we have... ** 'something concrete the fans will know', ...but it will take time'' )

** He's stating the bloody obvious there, even the dumbest Gashead couldn't fail to spot the difference between concrete & canvas!!!  :yawn:

It's the lack of concrete that is part of the problem.

Tents in the other hand....

9 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Derek Adams still there? Before Moyes arrived back in management I think the only Scot Gaffer in English football.

Alex Neil at PNE? Mickey Mellon at Tranmere? Darren Ferguson at Donny Rovers? Graham Alexander at Scunny? Stuart McCall at Bradford? Steve Evans at Mansfield? Robbie Neilson at MK Dons? Mark McGhee at Barnet? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Alex Neil at PNE? Mickey Mellon at Tranmere? Darren Ferguson at Donny Rovers? Graham Alexander at Scunny? Stuart McCall at Bradford? Steve Evans at Mansfield? Robbie Neilson at MK Dons? Mark McGhee at Barnet? 

Hehehehehehheeeeee..... You know what... As soon as I hit send i realised i was well wrong.. I had quoted a friend of mine and just took his word as gospel.. What a bell end.. I will flick his ear for my embarassment. Thanks for putting me bang to rights. :)

P.s. Tranny are Conference!

Edited by havanatopia
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

And it gets better another piece of gashead click bait that tells their adoring fans sweet **** all and answers even less, the bloke is full of shit.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-rovers-president-wael-al-867366

This crowd would give snake-oil salesmen a bad name.

23 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Hehehehehehheeeeee..... You know what... As soon as I hit send i realised i was well wrong.. I had quoted a friend of mine and just took his word as gospel.. What a bell end.. I will flick his ear for my embarassment. Thanks for putting me bang to rights. :)

P.s. Tranny are Conference!

Yes Tranny are National League but you said “....in English football..” - Birkenhead is definitely in England!!

50 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

7531 AND decreasing ............how much is THAT they've lost on the day ?

7.5k at home in L1...my word.

Now I totally understand why their owners, the Bristol Post and every other ****** blows smoke up their ass about how supposedly amazing their support is.

• Like 1