IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

11 hours ago, Swede said:

I've never heard such utter bull5hit from Wally. He obviously thinks his club's fans are the thickest planks going . . . .

He's right! Keep sucking it up morons, he's pi55ing in your pockets.

Just check out their deluded forum. He's correct in his assumption. They'll buy any bull at the moment. They are that desperate!

On 12/2/2017 at 16:21, slartibartfast said:

7531 AND decreasing ............how much is THAT they've lost on the day ?

2,000 under their previously quoted break even figure (although that's gone up to more than their capacity IIRC) at say £15, that's nearly a whole Tilson they lost on Saturday! 

• Like 1

Just received this via Henbury Gas. We now know for sure exactly what list Darrell will be choosing his players from in January. He tried to hide his face but nobody could get a word in edgeways when he kept butting in on conversations inside the store by saying "Naaaah, LISTEN.....". He accosted a shelf stacker putting out the Brut and Old Spice Christmas Gift packs and started demanding several players without offering any cash in return. Security guards got very suspicious as he then started trying to tempt a blind persons guide dog with some doggy treats whilst touching his groin area with his other hand inside of his Errea shell suit bottoms. As he was thrown out into the street he disturbed one of his players Stuart Sinclair who has set up home in the doorway. Sinclair immediately acknowledged the disguised man as boss Darrell Clarke. As Clarke was led away by police he could be heard shouting "It's them lot down the road....PRINT THAT BASTARD!"

Clarke is set to appear in Bristol Magistrates Court on 25th December......

IMG_3865.JPG.1c5f679556fa367ed83880575965e03b.JPG

Clarke disguised as a GHS window butter....

IMG_3866.JPG

Sinclair, whose home was disturbed by the ranting Dogophile.

Edited by Cheesleysmate
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Just received this via Henbury Gas. We now know for sure exactly what list Darrell will be choosing his players from in January. He tried to hide his face but nobody could get a word in edgeways when he kept butting in on conversations inside the store by saying "Naaaah, LISTEN.....". He accosted a shelf stacker putting out the Brut and Old Spice Christmas Gift packs and started demanding several players without offering any cash in return. Security guards got very suspicious as he then started trying to tempt a blind persons guide dog with some doggy treats whilst touching his groin area with his other hand inside of his Errea shell suit bottoms. As he was thrown out into the street he disturbed one of his players Stuart Sinclair who has set up home in the doorway. Sinclair immediately acknowledged the disguised man as boss Darrell Clarke. As Clarke was led away by police he could be heard shouting "It's them lot down the road....PRINT THAT BASTARD!"

Clarke is set to appear in Bristol Magistrates Court on 25th December......

Very good!

I wonder if he might have been happy and left if the assistant offered him a No.6  ?

On 12/2/2017 at 20:51, AppyDAZE said:

Had a little chuckle myself walking to the game tonight. Had R. Bristol on and the Gas' game was coming to an end when the commentator says "Well, the roof really came off the stadium when that 2nd goal went in"

Roof?

And then a text from some clown "Keep playing like that, and we'll soon be seeing Championship football at the Mem"

I was sent a link to a match vlog from a Rotherham supporter whose dad works at my place. I sat and watched it and thought my broadband had died as it was so slllloooooooowwwwww. It was like a shit football video on frame by frame. You know the sort where a nine year old is waiting for the ball to stop before kicking it, just slower. Utter garbage.

Championship at the Mem, my arse! 

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 2

Whilst on my way to the ground on Saturday,I was listening to the sags game,from when I tuned in at 3.05, till half time there was no singing, from either set of fans,When I tuned into RB on Monday morning they interviewed a sag player,his  quote was " our fans were great they were singing throughout the match,ER no they weren't, I. wounder are they told what to say on RB,

So the sags have actually won a match and are now therefore getting promoted to the Championship according to gaslogic.

To put things into perspective can someone post that link to Sir Colin's famous goal and the laughing policeman song [not that I need reminding of how 5hit they are]

1 hour ago, Swede said:

So the sags have actually won a match and are now therefore getting promoted to the Championship according to gaslogic.

To put things into perspective can someone post that link to Sir Colin's famous goal and the laughing policeman song [not that I need reminding of how 5hit they are]

You heard wrong - they're getting promoted to the Champion's League because they're now unstoppable, and everyone everywhere loves them but not those gurt Teds :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Swede said:

Can't find it but hope this will do Swede:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Swede said:

No no no, you’ve got it all wrong. 

#gaslogic would clearly prove that we drew with Rotherham in one of our games last season. Their beating Rotherham clearly demonstrates that they are, in fact, considerably better than us..!

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

No no no, you’ve got it all wrong. 

#gaslogic would clearly prove that we drew with Rotherham in one of our games last season. Their beating Rotherham clearly demonstrates that they are, in fact, considerably better than us..!

So...

Bristol Rovers 2 - 1 Rotherham 

Bristol City 2 - 2 Rotherham (16/17 season)

It seems to me that just using those two results to draw a #gaslogic conclusion is incorrect :D .....I thought of using some more results from earlier this season to get to true #gaslogic levels of "thinking"....

Bristol City 4 - 1 Crystal Palace 

Crystal Palace 2 - 1 Chelsea

Atletico Madrid 1 - 2 Chelsea 

Atletico Madrid 1 - 1 Barcelona

Surely this is proof they are better than Barcelona! (oh and Us, Crystal Palace, Chelsea and Atletico !!!)

They're not just championship ready - but champions league ready!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, cityal said:

So...

Bristol Rovers 2 - 1 Rotherham 

Bristol City 2 - 2 Rotherham (16/17 season)

It seems to me that just using those two results to draw a #gaslogic conclusion is incorrect :D .....I thought of using some more results from earlier this season to get to true #gaslogic levels of "thinking"....

Bristol City 4 - 1 Crystal Palace 

Crystal Palace 2 - 1 Chelsea

Atletico Madrid 1 - 2 Chelsea 

Atletico Madrid 1 - 1 Barcelona

Surely this is proof they are better than Barcelona! (oh and Us, Crystal Palace, Chelsea and Atletico !!!)

They're not just championship ready - but champions league ready!

I bow to your superior #gaslogicness..! 

• Like 1