IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

6 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Ha, that’s brilliant. :rofl2br:

“Look at this, they’re trying to rip off their own mates by selling tickets for a million quid...gert ******* teds”

E1427743-314B-4EB5-AF1D-7D078015D598.jpeg

Wael couldn’t get one at a million. He struggled paying face value though, the gearbox went on his mondeo last week and Christmas is coming round quick. 

2 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

I see Henbury plum is at it again. 

Some joker posted on facebook that they would sell their City v Man Utd ticket for £1,000,000 (that's ONE MILLION POUNDS) and numbnuts started a thread criticising City fans saying they would never do that as they're 'faithful and true' (unless they're playing sh1t when they don't bother). He fell for a blatant wind up! Thick prat.

city tickets.jpg

Is the guy ill or just very, very stupid to be that gullible? I understand delusion but this is off the scale IMHO. Pillock! 

ALEXA : Show me a sad gashesd bastard

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

The bloke is a sad little man. 

He named the thread. They are at it again .

At what again. It was obviously a wind up which has been pointed out to the pathological liar . Saying rovers fans wouldn’t do it . But the immediate reply to him said rovers fans have done it . He really is a ***** 

Would that be the same rovers fans that were selling their season ticket booklets and getting duplicates from the club..? 

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/2017/july/ticketscam/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, bristolmoose said:

"Sorry,  your search produced too many results, with even more locked out."

2 hours ago, PhilC said:

"I'm sorry, this is far too ugly to show you."

The truth is actually even funnier...! 

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159675923665298&id=543225297&notif_id=1512576541152827&notif_t=close_friend_activity&ref=notif

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, richwwtk said:

That thread is hilarious from start to finish, with somebody misreading a million for a grand down to our old chum Weezord mis-spelling delete and getting corrected.

The fact they can't add up is hilarious, somebody somewhere is looking into the BRFC current account and thinking 'is that £300,000 or £3,000,000?'..i'm not sure. Presumably their only abacus doesn't have enough beads on it to count up the zeroes after the red ones were taken off....

1 minute ago, BanburyRed said:

The fact they can't add up is hilarious, somebody somewhere is looking into the BRFC current account and thinking 'is that £300,000 or £3,000,000?'..i'm not sure. Presumably their only abacus doesn't have enough beads on it to count up the zeroes after the red ones were taken off....

They think they got their £3m for Taylor then?

Still creaming themselves over that Dean Windass goal..........FFS it was nearly 10 years ago

bradfordmeyerbiggs
Reserve Team

bradfordmeyerbiggs Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 369 posts
12 hours ago via mobile
Post Options

Post by bradfordmeyerbiggs on 12 hours ago

Let's get this deleted. Don't want Ted sh** on here. They'll only obsess about us even more on their obsessed with Rovers thread or whatever they call it? The only interest I have in the Teds is watching God Dean Windass scoring against them. Apart from that they can carry on kissing the midgets ass that they all wanted sacked last year. 82 shithead lady gardens

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Yes, how embarrassing for us....losing 1-0 in a Championship Play Off Final. It could be worse, imagine how humiliating it would be to get relegated from the entire Football League after losing 1-0 at home against a team wearing your kit....7 days after going off in your pants whilst celebrating staying up. :laughcont:

Dick.

Thank God I'm a City fan.

You're welcome.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Unable to open the link.

If it is as funny as some have indicated, any chance of a screen shot?

It’s a video. Basically is using the Sky Q device. 

Saying a variety of teams, Accrington Stanley, Cheltenham town, Exeter City, Swindon, us and the sky system presents a variety of viewing options, then when it’s clearly said, and recognised “Bristol Rovers” it says they can’t find any results and suggests looking at “drama on tonight” 

Doesnt sound funny, but it is..! 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Just did an OK google of "what is a gashead" and it recognised the term and read me a discription. Just need to hack that site to correct that discription.  Surprised that it recognised something so obsure though.

Someone who lies about everything they do
by Thathardkid October 22, 2015

Or, from a French language site:

Quant à moi, j'ai la phrase: they're going to blame some gas head kid looking for another bottle of nail polish remover. 
Edited by PHILINFRANCE

8 hours ago, Tomarse said:

The bloke is so full of shit it’s unreal. The club have used Solsoft for many years now as I’ve dealt with them when doing stuff for the Bristol Sport websites/DNS when they were hosted at Clik. 

Even the front page of their website states they are preferred IT supplier for Bristol Sport - http://www.solsoft.co.uk/

So to clarify. Who is the preferred IT supplier for Bristol Sport. 

Is it solsoft, Henbury Gas fictitious enterprises or some random, legitimate company?

Anybody see in the national news today that the blue few were one, of a small number of football clubs, that couldn’t muster enough cash to pay their employees the minimum wage (probably the footballing staff to be honest). Times really are hard!!! No wonder they can’t afford a stadium rebuild if they are struggling to scrape together £7.50. Definitely the gift that keeps on giving; they are a professional outfit, yea?!

[someone cleverer than me will be able to link to the bbc news article]

Edited by GlastonburyRed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, GlastonburyRed said:

Anybody see in the national news today that the blue few were one, of a small number of football clubs, that couldn’t muster enough cash to pay their employees the minimum wage (probably the footballing staff to be honest). Times really are hard!!! No wonder they can’t afford a stadium rebuild if they are struggling to scrape together £7.50. Definitely the gift that keeps on giving; they are a professional outfit, yea?!

[someone cleverer than me will be able to link to the bbc news article]

Here you go.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42271522

A number of football clubs were also named on the government's list including Bristol Rovers; Wolves and Torquay in England and Motherwell; Greenock Morton and Falkirk in Scotland.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, RED4LIFE said:

Here you go.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42271522

A number of football clubs were also named on the government's list including Bristol Rovers; Wolves and Torquay in England and Motherwell; Greenock Morton and Falkirk in Scotland.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Imagine being brave enough to pull on those "prowed quarters" every week, lose heavily to a team and get abuse from "the best fans in the world" for less than minimum wage... 

:P