IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

17 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Talking of Christmas, will they be repeating this initiative again to keep their star player fed and watered and off the streets?

homeless.thumb.jpg.6acb09e521652361aaacd4059fcfcdc3.jpg

FFS people have been warned about this. Keep this filth off this thread. That is the first time I’ve seen that photo, now I will be scarred for life. People spare a thought for your sensitive mods. That image is now burnt into my poor little brain. I truly feel sick.

• Haha 1

I think we need to get a sense of perspective and recognise that the Fewers do have a more prowed history and culture than us though.

A history of punching horses and head butting vans.

And a culture of thieving from the till and where boob cricket assaults on innocent women taking their kids out for a walk is acceptable!!

• Like 1

From the CCMB but probably the most deluded thing I have ever seen.... 

Its worth knowing a bit of the background over there. Rovers fans are by far the more knowledgeable and longer serving set of fans. They've been through much leaner times, but still turn out in big numbers home and away.

The Wurzels (lovingly named the 'Shit Heads' from the Rovers fans) are the more Sky TV loving, pseudo middle class types whereas the Gas Heads (as they're called by the Shit Heads') are the more down to earth, passionate and loyal type of fan.

Rovers have unfortunately been in the lower leagues for longer, but will absolutely dwarf the attendances of the Shit Heads when the roles are reversed. 

Which I'm certain will be in the next few seasons come to think of it... 

Don't forget that football ALWAYS goes in cycles thumbup.gif

• Haha 8

7 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Its worth knowing a bit of the background over there. Rovers fans are by far the more knowledgeable and longer serving set of fans. They've been through much leaner times, but still turn out in big numbers home and away.

The Wurzels (lovingly named the 'Shit Heads' from the Rovers fans) are the more Sky TV loving, pseudo middle class types whereas the Gas Heads (as they're called by the Shit Heads') are the more down to earth, passionate and loyal type of fan.

Rovers have unfortunately been in the lower leagues for longer, but will absolutely dwarf the attendances of the Shit Heads when the roles are reversed. 

#tanlogic

13 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

So this poster is saying that Rovers fans will only turn up in huge numbers if their team is doing well...doesn’t sound very loyal to me. Although you’d expect that logic from a thick Cardiff fan.

Rovers have been higher than us and their attendances have never dwarfed ours. 

Big numbers home and away? 7k at home last week 2-300 at Bradford, Bury and Rochdale and this at Scunthorpe....

What a dick!

E79789F7-69EB-45EC-8377-B3468530AED6.jpeg

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

This is tough to take from a Cardiff fan who probably still has his red shirt and a red scarf in his cupboard. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

24 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

This is what gets churned out when someone from Cardiff tries to sound intelligent!!

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Credit where credit due it"s only recently that Cardiff were a mirror of Bristol Rovers. Playing in a rubbish stadium with dreadful crowds

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Sounds like an echo from inside a sheeps arse.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

This is what gets churned out when someone from Cardiff tries to sound intelligent!!

Quite. 17 years and the wheel on this cycle appears to be turning backwards.

And does it not occur to this half wit that their crowds could only dwarf ours if they had a new stadium? As opposed to new toilets.

12 minutes ago, chinapig said:

Quite. 17 years and the wheel on this cycle appears to be turning backwards.

And does it not occur to this half wit that their crowds could only dwarf ours if they had a new stadium? As opposed to new toilets.

The last time they were above us , these were all the rage.....Screenshot_20171209-100809.jpg.f24c16aebe26ed6ea7febd5d2a4aa516.jpg

• Haha 1

I stood amongst Gasheads last night who were obviously cheering for Sheffield United to win and I looked at their faces when the winner went in from Aden Flint and you could see the colour draining from their faces as their stomachs churned to the point that they looked like they were going to be physically sick. Make no mistake, they might be having a laugh at some of those who are celebrating far too prematurely, but deep down they are thinking that we might actually do it this season. I saw the same sick look on their faces when we nearly did it under Johnson Snr. I have never seen them look so lost for words.....until last night. Surely they must think to themselves, "Why on earth did I chose to support Ragass? We've got **** all and are going backwards and the team that we hoped would never recover from 1982 and would always be in our shadow have risen again and have got the infrastructure and team playing quality football who might just do the unthinkable?".

I may just stock up on some red buckets for them to spew into come next May? If we do go up there will be a mass exodus of Gasheads on early holidays!

Edited by Cheesleysmate
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

I stood amongst Gasheads last night who were obviously cheering for Sheffield United to win and I looked at their faces when the winner went in from Aden Flint and you could see the colour draining from their faces as their stomachs churned to the point that they looked like they were going to be physically sick. Make no mistake, they might be having a laugh at some of those who are celebrating far too prematurely, but deep down they are thinking that we might actually do it this season. I saw the same sick look on their faces when we nearly did it under Johnson Snr. I have never seen them look so lost for words.....until last night. Surely they must think to themselves, "Why on earth did I chose to support Ragass? We've got **** all and are going backwards and the team that we hoped would never recover from 1982 and would always be in our shadow have risen again and have got the infrastructure and team playing quality football who might just do the unthinkable?".

I may just stock up on some red buckets for them to spew into come next May? If we do go up there will be a mass exodus of Gasheads on early holidays!

How did they react when Matty Taylor came on?

Was it as good as this gem? ....

"Just watching Sky Sports... and that syphilitic, subhuman, waste of discharge Matty Taylor has just come on for the Sh*t."

Bitter ... or what?!

Interesting selection of replies - http://gasheads.org/thread/6974/watching-sky-sports

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JBFC II said:

**Don't forget that football ALWAYS goes in cycles thumbup.gif

** so true and in the case of The Gas, this refers obviously to UNI-Cycles ... the clowns peddled that myth/lie around and around the block so many times before they got giddy and the wheel finally fell off.  

2354557224_b827c353f4_z.jpg?zz=1

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet...  seems the 'family club' billionaire cares so much for their own that they don't even pay them minimum wage.... 

(The Gas, the gift that keeps on giving.. except for when it comes to wages ! )

http://www.itv.com/news/westcountry/2017-12-08/bristol-rovers-among-firms-named-and-shamed-for-underpaying-staff/ 

Edited by WhistleHappy