IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

9 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

10,014 (1,165 Pompey fans) = 8,849 15ers. What a crush.

Wael may need to reconsider how many new portaloos to install.

Under 9k Gasheads in the crowd again today then?...On a Bank Holiday as well.

No wonder Wally doesn't want to pay for a bigger stadium.

What a set set of absolute tools......lying, Ill-informed, deluded 

Topper Gas Avatar

Topper Gas
Gas 
1 minute ago

pirate said:
Weeezord said:
Hope the 600 teds enjoy their trip back

Is that all they took? Piss poor IMHO, even if is New years day and on tv!

2,000 according to R Bristol, which is hardly a massive following for NY's Day, perhaps they are saving their money for Man C!

2 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Topper Gas Avatar

Topper Gas
Gas 
1 minute ago

pirate said:
Weeezord said:

2,000 according to R Bristol, which is hardly a massive following for NY's Day, perhaps they are saving their money for Man C!

Die Rovers Die

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Topper Gas Avatar

Topper Gas
Gas 
1 minute ago

pirate said:
Weeezord said:

They can’t help themselves can they, compulsive liars

• Like 1

1 hour ago, old parkender said:

I thought we sold out our allocation didn't we? How many did they take to Oldham last week, and Gillingham the week before? A combined total of about 400 wasn't it!!!

Only caught the tail end , but I'm pretty sure Ol' Dopey used a pretty piss poor , in taste at least analogy on R. Bristol tonight. Switched the Radio on at HT in our game and i thought i heard him say something about brain tumours. I hope, for his sake I got it wrong, or at least took it wrong. I apologise, if I did . But they guy is a complete cock sometimes

Edited by AppyDAZE

6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Only caught the tail end , but I'm pretty sure 'Ol Dopey used a pretty piss poor , in taste at least analogy on R. Bristol tonight. Switched the Radio on at HT in our game and i thought i heard him say something about brain tumours. I hope, for his sake I got it wrong, or at least took it wrong. I apologise, if I did . But they guy is a complete cock sometimes

Sometimes???

4 hours ago, old parkender said:

They can’t help themselves can they, compulsive liars

I assume they didn't mention the FACT that 2,100 was all we could get and that the tickets sold out weeks ago? 

EDIT: Bugger me, one of them did!! :shocking:

Edited by Ska Junkie

I've supported City since 1972 and in all that time to the present day I've never, ever met any sag fan who was more interested in their result/standing than in what City were doing and I've known probably hundreds in that time.

They are the most deluded, brain-dead, f***-wits that have ever lived.

They will propagate lies about their away attendance, their 'family' club history, their 'true fan' status at any and every opportunity. Despite being able to prove their lies wrong they won't accept it. They are living in a goldfish bowl of their own making. One circuit of the bowl gives them a new memory of how things really are.

I really, really, really, really, really hope they go bust and out of existence. I cannot stand any one of their so called 'supporters' and that includes the myopic, brain dead ones that post in this thread.

There are no words that really convey the utmost contempt that I have for all of them.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Malbec said:

I've supported City since 1972 and in all that time to the present day I've never, ever met any sag fan who was more interested in their result/standing than in what City were doing and I've known probably hundreds in that time.

They are the most deluded, brain-dead, f***-wits that have ever lived.

They will propagate lies about their away attendance, their 'family' club history, their 'true fan' status at any and every opportunity. Despite being able to prove their lies wrong they won't accept it. They are living in a goldfish bowl of their own making. One circuit of the bowl gives them a new memory of how things really are.

I really, really, really, really, really hope they go bust and out of existence. I cannot stand any one of their so called 'supporters' and that includes the myopic, brain dead ones that post in this thread.

There are no words that really convey the utmost contempt that I have for all of them.

Couldn’t have put it better myself....

1 hour ago, Sergio Georgini said:

We might of lost 5-0 live on Sky, but I sure will rest easily knowing my club doesn't use speakers to try and generate an atmosphere.  DSfeWbrWsAEpPtI.jpg:large

:rofl2br:

How tragic is that?

It wouldn’t surprise me about the clapping.

The rest is true as well.

Check out this deluded cretin, they genuinely believe this “loved the World over”  :rofl2br:

75DA5667-EC75-4DA3-B831-7B1D673A9E1C.jpeg

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

1 hour ago, Sergio Georgini said:

We might of lost 5-0 live on Sky, but I sure will rest easily knowing my club doesn't use speakers to try and generate an atmosphere.  DSfeWbrWsAEpPtI.jpg:large

What does he mean by 'somehow'?

They are 2nd best because they are a car crash of a club, have no identity, have no infrastructure, have no fans and have no future.

They are a joke throughout the leagues.

The sooner everyone can say 'au revoir', 'auf weidershen, Goodbye, So long, the better for Bristol and the whole of the country.

Go bust you stupid, idiotic carrier bag shirted moronic amoeba's.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

:rofl2br:

How tragic is that?

It wouldn’t surprise me about the clapping.

The rest is true as well.

Check out this deluded cretin, they genuinely believe this :rofl2br:

75DA5667-EC75-4DA3-B831-7B1D673A9E1C.jpeg

OMFG!

Deluded post is deluded. 

What a twonking, humongous dead head!

Musicislife - Save the rest of us the hilarity.:clapping::facepalm: