IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

21 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Funking Aholes think we are all crying over Aguero putting them 2 1 up, others saying it should be 5, clearly their footballing knowledge is not improving down there.

Well when they beat Manchester United. Then only lose 2-1 to probably the best side in Europe. I might take them serious. Until then they are ******* irrelevant 

• Like 3

One of them has seen the light apparently.......

" So much bitterness on this thread, mind.

Yeah, we all hate them, but I've got no problem in saying fair play to them.

Rather than being bitter, why don't we as fans strive to better ourselves, I'd love Rovers to have a 28,000 stadium, be currently in the top 6 of The Championship and in a Semi-Final of a major Cup competition.

We really don't have anything to mock them with. So why do it? It's embarrassing"

• Like 16

On 07/01/2018 at 19:27, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Yeah, just forget about all the money and fantastic publicity that City have earned with our run in the League Cup this season. They’ll finally get the chance to ‘finish themselves off’ on Tuesday night.

When was the last time your team made it this far in a cup competition you massively thick ****? :laughcont:

F5270276-6D18-4403-83E9-8BB41AFF2C11.jpeg

Some people never learn............. why put this sort of stuff on the net when, as history shows, it'll just come back and sink its teeth into your Saggy ring piece?  Pointless second leg?   Right!  

I'm sure there must be an official expression somewhere within Roger's Profanisaurus that adequately describes the absolute need to hope for the discomfort of others in order to make one's own sorry existence seem a bit better.  If I had to take a guess at it, I think it would be something along the lines of "Gasforbrains" as in

"Is your Rovers supporting neighbour really more interested in us losing than what his Ragass outfit actually do?"................."Yeah, mate....he's total Gasforbrains"

Any other suggestions out there?

• Haha 4

On 1/7/2018 at 19:27, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Yeah, just forget about all the money and fantastic publicity that City have earned with our run in the League Cup this season. They’ll finally get the chance to ‘finish themselves off’ on Tuesday night.

When was the last time your team made it this far in a cup competition you massively thick ****? :laughcont:

F5270276-6D18-4403-83E9-8BB41AFF2C11.jpeg

As i have said before a fool and his Job Seekers Allowance are easily parted.

• Haha 4

I watched on BeIn sports in Australia - at one point, while you lot were singing "one team in Bristol", the commentator actually said:

"That's not quite right. There are  2 teams in Bristol. For those who have never heard of them, the other lot are called Bristol Rovers. The Pirates, or the Gas.

City don't like them very much"

Cop That on International TV, Rag-Tag Rovers!

"For those that have never heard of them........."   :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 13

Just now, Malbec said:

Love it. Wait who we talking about.

We are talking about a bunch of muppets who, despite being entirely against the opinion of every other football watcher in the world think - "City were shite/lucky/tax-dodgers/snake thieves/thugs/whatever"

Guess what Rovers?

People remember us for being brilliant this year.

PEOPLE REMEMBER YOU FOR BEING RELEGATED TO THE CONFERENCE, AT HOME, BY A TEAM WEARING YOUR OWN AWAY KIT!!   :mf_sleep:

• Like 3
  • Haha 11

"Blue Moon"

"Get In"

"Aguerrrrrrrrroooooooooooooo!"

"4 losses on the bounce, the wheels have definitely come off"

Last night they showed with out a shadow of a doubt just how pathetic and riddled with green-eyed jealousy they are.

Talksport last night had Lee Johnson apparently going to Stoke and persisted in calling us "Bristol".....Angus (whoever you are) told the presenters "Would you mind not to keep calling us Bristol please?"

Alan Brazil, "You have got to fancy City"

Sky Sports tag line "City snatch it"

The media are as brain dead as the Sags.

Anyway, I suppose Sergio Aguero will be doing the Rovers get together for the bulldozed Tote End this year? Hope Dean Windass is a good translator.

Goons!

5 hours ago, SX227 said:

I watched on BeIn sports in Australia - at one point, while you lot were singing "one team in Bristol", the commentator actually said:

"That's not quite right. There are  2 teams in Bristol. For those who have never heard of them, the other lot are called Bristol Rovers. The Pirates, or the Gas.

City don't like them very much"

Cop That on International TV, Rag-Tag Rovers!

"For those that have never heard of them........."   :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

I was watching the same coverage. Enjoyed that.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Sergio Georgini said:

So do we add aguero now to their all time favourite players that’s never played for the racist horse punchers? 

Noticed one of their dick heads on the Man City forum begging for attention and whining about how hard done by they are.

Looking for sympathy.

Pathetic.

2 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Noticed one of their dick heads on the Man City forum begging for attention and whining about how hard done by they are.

Looking for sympathy.

Pathetic.

Yep Gas Go marching In. Very special.

4 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Looking for sympathy.

Pathetic.

Just when you thought that they couldn't sink any lower when it comes to pathetic schadenfreude and being ravaged with green eyed jealousy their true colours come gushing out. 

Is this what makes them so much betterer loyal and true supporters than gurt Teds then? 

6 knuckle shufflers

My name is Fordy and I have a confession to make:

I love reading gaschat. Jesus wept it’s like a crisis helpline at the moment. And it’s ******* hilarious. 

What I will say though, is fair play to the few amongst them who can recognise that we’re a good side. All teams need sensible fans. Even them. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

“Ooh ooh, please love us, they stole Matty Taylor when we were going to overtake them in the League, please tell me how much you adore the Gas, pleeease”

Needy idiots.

Making himself, and his club, look ******* tragic. ha ha ha

• Haha 1

Ooh, ooh, please don’t forget us, we took 4000 to Chelsea, could’ve had thousands more, please tell me how great you think Gasheads are, please...their ground is a library even though it’s not, I’m not bitter even though I am. Please love us” :rofl2br:

Thought we had already sold out the home leg? Needy, lying Gas pr1ck!

C2FD555B-0A33-43C6-8394-AA933871C7D6.jpeg

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Ooh, ooh, please don’t forget us, we took 4000 to Chelsea, could’ve had thousands more, please tell me how great you think Gasheads are, please...their ground is a library even though it’s not, I’m not bitter even though I am. Please love us” :rofl2br:

No not bitter one bit! :facepalm:

Gas logic!! “Ha the shit have lost 4 on the spin now! They are awful, their fans are nowhere near as good as ours. We sold 4K tickets to Chelsea in a few hours, they are crap fans”

A normal football fans response would be “city have lost 4 on the spin! But against 2 premier league teams one with 7 changes, a wolves side who are a cut above anyone in the championship and then a villa side who caught a city side shagged”. I don’t usually give two flying hoots about those rent boys up the road but the constant bashing and bitterness they have towards our club when all things seem to be going better than most of us expected really grates me. I guess jealousy is and will always be a very ugly thing.......

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

That is tragic in every sense

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

That is tragic in every sense

We sold 4K and that was just to Season Ticket holders, so that makes us sound big doesn’t it Man City fans? Don’t you think so, eh? (Don’t ask how many ST Holders we have because it’s embarrassing) Please say Rovers are better fans with a nicer kit pleease”

They must absolutely hate Social Media at the moment with all the compliments our fans, players and managers are getting. Even those lighthearted Gifs are getting praise from football fans in different countries. :laughcont:

Meanwhile all they can do is go around begging attention from the teams we play. 

Tragic.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

We sold 4K and that was just to Season Ticket holders, so that makes us sound big doesn’t it Man City fans? Don’t you think so, eh? (Don’t ask how many ST Holders we have because it’s embarrassing) Please say Rovers are better fans with a nicer kit pleease”

They must absolutely hate Social Media at the moment with all the compliments our fans, players and managers are getting. Even those lighthearted Gifs are getting praise from football fans in different countries. :laughcont:

Meanwhile all they can do is go around begging attention from the teams we play. 

Tragic.

My eldest son lives in Munich. He said that he was reading a German FB group which raved about our gifs and said that they hoped their team would adopt similar.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

My name is Fordy and I have a confession to make:

I love reading gaschat. Jesus wept it’s like a crisis helpline at the moment. And it’s ******* hilarious. 

What I will say though, is fair play to the few amongst them who can recognise that we’re a good side. All teams need sensible fans. Even them. 

I love it - I log on most days for the most hilarious read on the internet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1