IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

I see Mr Bamber Gasgroin has suddenly quadrupled and more Steve Lansdown's investment in city then?

'
Enjoy the 20 place gap, bought with £400 million of Lansdown's money, shame he didn't want to pay tax on it, he thought it was more important to fund a football club than pay back into the society that created his wealth. You must be so proud.

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/7049/city-bias-bbc-points-west#ixzz53ttxdJ49

What a cock!! 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Bernard Mensah thanks Aldershot Town for support admitting it was a 'tough decision' to join Bristol Rovers

He's not kidding!

Was a few years ago at Athletico,then linked with possible moves to Man u & Juve.......things of late have taken something of a turn in the direction of south!

22 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I see Mr Bamber Gasgroin has suddenly quadrupled and more Steve Lansdown's investment in city then?

'
Enjoy the 20 place gap, bought with £400 million of Lansdown's money, shame he didn't want to pay tax on it, he thought it was more important to fund a football club than pay back into the society that created his wealth. You must be so proud.

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/7049/city-bias-bbc-points-west#ixzz53ttxdJ49

What a cock!! 

Would love to see that removed with a note explaining not to post libelous content when SL lawyers have a word :)

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Now I may be wrong on this but aren't Bristol City, Bristol Sport and all of the associated companies registered in England (head offices Ashton Gate etc) and are therefore subject to full UK business tax, cooperation tax etc?

So while SL's personal wealth is subject to Channel Island tax regulations all his business interests in relation to City pay their full dues.

Not only that but instead of hiding his money in a bank he's investing it back into the city of Bristol. Saving the Rugby club for example, after they were shafted by their ground share partners.

Now lets talk about Rovers, their Jordanian owners and their controlling company registered in the.... erm Channel Islands. How much tax does that attract?

#gaslogic

Edited by Midlands Robin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

Now I may be wrong on this but aren't Bristol City, Bristol Sport and all of the associated companies registered in England (head offices Ashton Gate etc) and are therefore subject to full UK business tax, cooperation tax etc?

So while SL's personal wealth is subject to Channel Island tax regulations all his business interests in relation to City pay their full dues.

Not only that but instead of hiding his money in a bank he's investing it back into the city of Bristol. Saving the Rugby club for example, after they were shafted by their ground share partners.

Now lets talk about Rovers, their Jordanian owners and their controlling company registered in the.... erm Channel Islands. How much tax does that attract?

#gaslogic

#gaslogic at its finest. just dont let it bother you, they are all space cadets.

• Like 2

• Admin
2 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

'

What a cock!! 

Moronic drivel, I shouldn’t be surprised really that their inward looking, self delusional forum encourages such inaccurate and nonsensical postings.

I am at a point now where I think they are beyond ridicule, there really is little more to say that can put them down anymore than they are managing themselves.

They are now extended parodies of themselves, it’s like Spitting Image satiring itself- something that is outlandish and beyond normal comprehension.

The whole of their fan base seems to be infected with it, even those who seem to have a modicum of intelligence when discussing anything other than football.  I don’t have many reasons to talk to sags, but if I do, I actively avoid talking about football, as they inevitably revert to type and it’s bloody ridiculous.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, glynriley said:

Just checked out the guy's wiki page, we have something in common.....

Mensah is eligible to play for Ghana or England but has yet to represent either country at any level.

Other than the fact I'm not eligible to represent Ghana, I'm yet to represent England either.

Welcome to hell, Bernard.

Not the same Bernard Mensah. This one is more their level with experience at Barnet, Braintree and Aldershot but why would the Sags let the truth get in the way. Some will still insist it's the one who played for Athletico Madrid. Mind you, he was probably told that the team he saw beating Man Utd and playing well at Man City were in actual fact Rovers playing in their away kit. Wait til the realization dawns when he meets that Ragbag team and the even more Ragbag Sags.......

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RedReynard said:

Not the same Bernard Mensah. This one is more their level with experience at Barnet, Braintree and Aldershot but why would the Sags let the truth get in the way. Some will still insist it's the one who played for Athletico Madrid. Mind you, he was probably told that the team he saw beating Man Utd and playing well at Man City were in actual fact Rovers playing in their away kit. Wait til the realization dawns when he meets that Ragbag team and the even more Ragbag Sags.......

Tis

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Mensah