IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

11 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

And not own the land ? I f there is one thing we've learned is SL will do the best for BCFC. There is absolutely no chance he would rent land when he can own it. 

He doesn't own all of the land the training facility is spread over. He has a 100 year lease from QEH.

If you had a 120 year lease over the land, well before that time is up the stadium would be knackered and need rebuilding. So what's the problem if you hand the keys over in 120 years? If the rent/commercials worked, I'm sure he'd have no problem in a long lease. 

Edited by Guest

10 hours ago, CrazyInWeston said:

I seriously dont understand why they PERSIST with the fact that they have a better following than we do?

the evidence was clear like 10 pages (or more) back with the historic bar chart.

I said it before, if they claim they are barca with like 20 million people locked outside in the car park, moaning that they cannot get a new/better stadium and facilities, why not build one themselves? 

WsM fans did it in the 1980's and no one turns up to watch WsM l.ol.

(can the wording on "l.ol" just be left as "l.ol"? The emoticon doesnt work and its been that way for flipping years now, either fix it or remove the automated word. Without the dot.)

It is now down to certain circumstances for them now and then comparing it against us. How many they took to a specific game in a specific scenario. They are picking out the odd fixture and then multiplying it using Gas logic to cover an entire season, thus making them more faithful and true than the gurt Ted's.

Edited by Cheesleysmate

They are all over social media again. Their relief that our 'bubble has burst' is off the scale. The thought of The Shit having a successful season has seen them almost taking a trip up the The Clifton Suspension Bridge to take a cordless bungee jump, but they are alive and kicking, almost balshy in their celebration of our perceived demise. 

Just goes to show that their obsession had reached unprecedented levels. 

1 hour ago, Cheesleysmate said:

They are all over social media again. Their relief that our 'bubble has burst' is off the scale. The thought of The Shit having a successful season has seen them almost taking a trip up the The Clifton Suspension Bridge to take a cordless bungee jump, but they are alive and kicking, almost balshy in their celebration of our perceived demise. 

Just goes to show that their obsession had reached unprecedented levels. 

Just had a quick glance at the league 1 table..they're only 4 points off safety, in the massive heady unprecedented heights of 17th in a league where Shrewsbury are 2nd..

I guess being 5th in the league, one win away from safety in January in one of the toughest leagues in Europe isn't so bad..

1 hour ago, Sergio Georgini said:

Just had a quick glance at the league 1 table..they're only 4 points off safety, in the massive heady unprecedented heights of 17th in a league where Shrewsbury are 2nd..

I guess being 5th in the league, one win away from safety in January in one of the toughest leagues in Europe isn't so bad..

They can only dream about being in a position of which they are taking the piss out of us for being in

#gaslogic

I went to a 21st last night where a few of the young 'uns pertained to be gas although I expect they never go.

They seemed pretty chirpy for methane snorters so I asked why they were in such good moods given the perilous state of their club (they didn't know I was a sheed)? Their answers summed up the whole point of this thread IMHO, as they replied 'we're happy cuz the sh1t lost'.  Why am I still surprised when I hear things like this as I should know better? :dunno:

Edited by Ska Junkie

18 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I went to a 21st last night where a few of the young 'uns pertained to be gas although I expect they never go.

They seemed pretty chirpy for methane snorters so I asked why they were in such good moods given the perilous state of their club (they didn't know I was a sheed)? Their answers summed up the whole point of this thread IMHO, as they replied 'we're happy cuz the sh1t lost'.  Why am I still surprised when I hear things like this as I should know better? :dunno:

Where was that? Up the Flower Pot?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Good support that . They have quite a good following for such a small club . Always have done. But not as good as they constantly bang on about. But 1100 to Blackpool. Good 

Absolutely.

A twenty quid bed and breakfast and a pound a pint in some sort of fun pub had nothing to do with it.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Good support that . They have quite a good following for such a small club . Always have done. But not as good as they constantly bang on about. But 1100 to Blackpool. Good 

Half the fukkers went to visit their kids from previous holidays.....

• Haha 9

3 hours ago, myol'man said:

*gas love in alert*

I thought 1,100 to Blackpool in January was quite good 

Agreed. For a club of their size they travel in good numbers. Fact is that they're not the "best and most well loved team", speshially more than them gurt teds, we always have millions locked out. FTG.

58 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Still waiting to see what they spend the millions they got from the sale of Bodin and his mate on. When the locals realise that the transfer fees quoted were lies and they were sold for peanuts, they will be revolting.

Well they said they got a fair price, and more than Taylor. Seeing as well as Wael insinuated  we had over paid for Taylor "could have had him free on the summer" then I would guess that they would consider £400,000 odd rumoured as fair.

The wander off they will see it doesn't on players or if those monthly installments will be eaten up by their day to day cash flow.