IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, Cotham Brow Red said:

Why do these deluded idiots actually keep kidding themselves that any self respecting "Ted" would actually want to waste Saturday afternoon at that shitpit to watch that crap?

I don't think that Saghead was being serious, however like the times they joke about "fans locked out" they're seemingly mocking their own deluded mates who have come out with these things in the past.

Or...

They're mocking us for laughing at their deluded mates who have come out with these things in the past?

I don't know, strange behaviour.

I do find it amusing that they are getting their knickers in a twist crying about Bradford supporters celebrating their goal in front of them.

A few weeks ago the massive hypocritical turds were laughing and posting that video of the Wolves boss going mental after their winner at AG all over Facebook.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I don't think that Saghead was being serious, however like the times they joke about "fans locked out" they're seemingly mocking their own deluded mates who have come out with these things in the past.

Or...

They're mocking us for laughing at their deluded mates who have come out with these things in the past?

I don't know, strange behaviour.

To quote a line from a much loved sitcom;

`There`s enough material here for an entire conference`

• Haha 1

INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS NEWS

A man has been suspended after another man came in and allegedly took his job.

The man was surprised when the other man suddenly appeared out of nowhere and sat down at his desk and he soon discovered this man was the best friend of his boss’s son. Within a short time he had been moved to a Portakabin in the car park and asked to take over a new role following the restructuring which he was told had taken place.

In the ensuing months he searched and searched but could find no sign of any structure and was worried it may have been built on the wrong type of sand and had sunk into a black hole and disappeared.  When he expressed these concerns his boss was very angry and told him there was a good reason why so many creditors were not paid on time and anyway it was none of his business.

Consultants have been appointed to dermine the length of time the structural girders in the roof of the Professional Risks Stand will be capable of maintaining this suspension.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bert tann said:

The man was surprised when the other man suddenly appeared out of nowhere and sat down at his desk and he soon discovered this man was the best friend of his boss’s son. Within a short time he had been moved to a Portakabin in the car park and asked to take over a new role following the restructuring which he was told had taken place.

In the ensuing months he searched and searched but could find no sign of any structure and was worried it may have been built on the wrong type of sand and had sunk into a black hole and disappeared.  When he expressed these concerns his boss was very angry and told him there was a good reason why so many creditors were not paid on time and anyway it was none of his business.

Consultants have been appointed to dermine the length of time the structural girders in the roof of the Professional Risks Stand will be capable of maintaining this suspension.

Is working in a Portakabin an improvement on their previous working environment which may have been a patio chair in a tent?

2 hours ago, bert tann said:

Is this another critic of the politburo being sent away for re-education then Bert?

I`d love it if in five years time someone writes a Michael Wolff style book on the goings-on at the Mem over the last few years - I`d buy it!

8 hours ago, Cotham Brow Red said:

Why do these deluded idiots actually keep kidding themselves that any self respecting "Ted" would actually want to waste Saturday afternoon at that shitpit to watch that crap?

“Ted” has got to be the most lame/unoriginal phrase I think I’ve ever heard.

It’s like when your little brother runs out of ideas trying to take the piss.

27 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Support base is massive.  Manchester United. Liverpool. Real Madrid. Barcelona. Definitely. Bristol Rovers support  :rofl2br:. Deluded throughout. They gone bust yet 

Well they did take around 25k fans to a Wembley Play Off Final....you can’t get more ‘massiver’ than that.....unless your illustrious neighbours take way over 40k fans to a Wembley Tinpot Cup Final....that must have hurt....

1 minute ago, Lew-T said:

“Ted” has got to be the most lame/unoriginal phrase I think I’ve ever heard.

It’s like when your little brother runs out of ideas trying to take the piss.

Well they are well known for their lazy attitude to nicknames, they couldn’t be bothered to think up one for themselves so they nicked the term of abuse we had for them and adopted it as their own....bit like how they pinched the Memorial Ground...but don’t forget, the whole world loves them and despises us......incredible....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well they did take around 25k fans to a Wembley Play Off Final....you can’t get more ‘massiver’ than that.....unless your illustrious neighbours take way over 40k fans to a Wembley Tinpot Cup Final....that must have hurt....

Technically they took 40k to Wembley, yet for reason unknown, the official attendance was under thirty thousand.

I'm sure it's true, they keep harping on about the mythical 40k. 

In other news, Fewers have been appointed by Trump as the official crowd counters for any of his events.

#AlternativeFacts 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Technically they took 40k to Wembley, yet for reason unknown, the official attendance was under thirty thousand.

I'm sure it's true, they keep harping on about the mythical 40k. 

In other news, Fewers have been appointed by Trump as the official crowd counters for any of his events.

#AlternativeFacts 

Exactly! Wael keeps spouting the 40k fans rubbish - it’s pathetic. Oh and we beat Man Utd and they beat Arsenal in December, so we are now officially better than Arsenal... #GasLogic ......

18 minutes ago, Southstandoriginal said:

No, doesn't hurt. They are in total denial of it!

I bet when they pull their curtains at night in Patchway, Lockleaze, Filton, Staple Hill etc, and put on a box set of The Office, and pour themselves half a pint of Courage Best, and eat Turkish Delight left over from Christmas (with cocktail sticks), and then retreat to their bedrooms (which have blackout curtains and a pink lightbulb) to listen to Jesus & Mary Chain B-Sides.....I bet it hurts them badly at that point.....

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I bet when they pull their curtains at night in Patchway, Lockleaze, Filton, Staple Hill etc, and put on a box set of The Office, and pour themselves half a pint of Courage Best, and eat Turkish Delight left over from Christmas (with cocktail sticks), and then retreat to their bedrooms (which have blackout curtains and a pink lightbulb) to listen to Jesus & Mary Chain B-Sides.....I bet it hurts them badly at that point.....

Oi! Leave the JAMC out of this!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Utter Bollocks :)

He was a hero in Geoff Dunford's eyes. That's why he gave him the honour of vice president of the football club, for services to the football club, while "acting" as Chairman of the rugby club. He said so in his Obituary, which for some reason went into great detail about finances, rather than the man, which I for one, thought, rather a strange thing to do.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

That boxset of The Office isn't a cringe-fest to the fewers, it's their bible for life as they strive for progression.

• Like 1