IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

14 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

Thing is though, the way I read the post, it's not the kid that nicked it, but the older "gent" in the background.  He keeps referring to "the guy", not the kid, and did mention that it was "the guy on the right of this picture....  They may have completely the wrong person that they're naming in any case!

So who had the phone down their kacks?

And why the **** would they be happy to put it anywhere near their mouth afterwards? 

It's not like you can chuck an iPhone in the dishwasher :laughcont:

They truly are something else and not in a good way.

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

So who had the phone down their kacks?

And why the **** would they be happy to put it anywhere near their mouth afterwards? 

It's not like you can chuck an iPhone in the dishwasher :laughcont:

They truly are something else and not in a good way.

Good job the phone belonged to a player and not a fan otherwise having to be reminded of "The Shit" every time they went to make a phone call would have been too much to bear and they would have gone all "Aggro" on the phones ass! :laughcont:

2 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Sadly, they just have a completely feral and delinquent fan base.

******* hilarious.

Some old gas scrote nicks from their dressing rooms and then puts his ill gotten gains down his ******* trousers whilst another gas kid robs from them as well.

They are so classless.

#familyclub

#bestfansintheworld

So “prowed” to be gas, eh?

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

******* hilarious.

Some old gas scrote nicks from their dressing rooms and then puts his ill gotten gains down his ******* trousers whilst another gas kid robs from them as well.

They are so classless.

#familyclub

#bestfansintheworld

So “prowed” to be gas, eh?

Graham: calm down. It's Friday. 

2 hours ago, Cotham Brow Red said:

Most people go through the usual channels like calling the police. No they plaster a kids image on social media and accuse him if being guilty before any shred of evidence. Unbelievable :facepalm:

When my car was stolen off my drive, all I got was a crime number.  Even though the thieves must have come prepared as the battery was flat, and I said that I could give a description of two blokes who had knocked at the door asking to buy it a couple of weeks earlier.  Do you really expect Avon & Somerset's finest to waste manpower on a stolen watch?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, In the Net said:

When my car was stolen off my drive, all I got was a crime number.  Even though the thieves must have come prepared as the battery was flat, and I said that I could give a description of two blokes who had knocked at the door asking to buy it a couple of weeks earlier.  Do you really expect Avon & Somerset's finest to waste manpower on a stolen watch?

In fairness your club is keeping them particularly busy of late. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Swede said:

Ha ha, lower league football??? wtf

Owned by Jordanians, er. . . so what.

So by using this particular piece of "gaslogic" as an example, a Manchester City fan should be doing research on Stockport County so that when they discuss the next cup final or the next round of the Champions League they can do so in the knowledge that they are in possession of the full facts of lower league football.

Deluded

I`m waiting for the meltdown after they`ve watched PW tonight. Absolutely wall to wall coverage of Yeovil and they didn`t mention r*vers once.

Shameful from the BBC.

21 minutes ago, In the Net said:

So you think it’s ok to post the kids picture on social media rather than do things properly :blink:

• Like 1