IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

23 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I`m waiting for the meltdown after they`ve watch pw tonight. Absolutely wall to wall coverage of Yeovil and they didn`t mention r*vers once.

Shameful from the BBC.

Suprising that as Yeovil are Rovers biggest west country rivals although Yeovil have been more succesfull over recent years and have a better ground and decent fans

30 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Suprising that as Yeovil are Rovers biggest west country rivals although Yeovil have been more succesfull over recent years and have a better ground and decent fans

Few years from now they will be looking at Manor Farm as the Big local Rivals. If they ever make it out of the Downs league of course.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Chris_Brown said:

It is a taxidermied horse on display as part of an art exhibition in Geneva, Switzerland a couple of years ago. 

Controversial to say the least.

Yes, that is the one ...  I think the artist was inspired after witnessing the scenes as Rovers got relegated out of the football league ...

3 minutes ago, bristolmoose said:

"'ello Miss, I wish to complain about these pirates what I started to support not 'alf an hour ago....they're stone dead"

This pirate is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet its maker! This is a late pirate! It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies! It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-pirate!"

And the sooner they all become 'ex'...........the bloody better.  Just cannot stand the righteous high moral ground stance that they adopt as permanent 'victims' of someone else's actions.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

This pirate is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet its maker! This is a late pirate! It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies! It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-pirate!"

And the sooner they all become 'ex'...........the bloody better.  Just cannot stand the righteous high moral ground stance that they adopt as permanent 'victims' of someone else's actions.

They've given them a bloody good clean though. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, In the Net said:

When my car was stolen off my drive, all I got was a crime number.  Even though the thieves must have come prepared as the battery was flat, and I said that I could give a description of two blokes who had knocked at the door asking to buy it a couple of weeks earlier.  Do you really expect Avon & Somerset's finest to waste manpower on a stolen watch?

Thats fine but accusing a kid who has had his identity essentially exposed to a trial by social media without due care and without any evidence is as much a crime as the supposed theft. I hope the police do not have to waste valuable time having to deal with the aftermath IF it was found out that kid was innocent.

• Like 1

In other news The Gap who turned 17 in October has been taking driving lessons since passing his theory test having just failed on one question which was how far is the stopping distance between you and the car in front? Unfortunately, 17 years was incorrect.

The acned teenager who has been using fake ID to get served WKD Blue in Chasers is confident of passing his test in the next few weeks.

His car is ready and waiting in the driveway, complete with a new respray.....

4AB273BD-95C6-45B6-8029-CAFD9E0952EB.JPG

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Cheesleysmate said:

In other news The Gap who turned 17 in October has been taking driving lessons since passing his theory test having just failed on one question which was how far is the stopping distance between you and the car in front? Unfortunately, 17 years was incorrect.

The acned teenager who has been using fake ID to get served WKD Blue in Chasers is confident of passing his test in the next few weeks.

His car is ready and waiting in the driveway, complete with a new respray.....

4AB273BD-95C6-45B6-8029-CAFD9E0952EB.JPG

And the battery is still flat!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

So you think it’s ok to post the kids picture on social media rather than do things properly :blink:

As the police got the watch back, I guess that they did things properly as well as using social media.  The "kid" is 14 years old, and may well have got rid of the watch before he was identified.

You may want to ask the same question of the person who put his picture on this thread?

24 minutes ago, In the Net said:

As the police got the watch back, I guess that they did things properly as well as using social media.  The "kid" is 14 years old, and may well have got rid of the watch before he was identified.

You may want to ask the same question of the person who put his picture on this thread?

So in theory all parties are old enough to know better.

22 minutes ago, In the Net said:

They wouldn’t of been able to if you munters hadn’t exposed his picture in the first place :laughcont: bloody hell. You’re one of the more sensible fewers who come on here but you’re losing the plot. Very childish reaction. 

Yeah but yeah but you did it as well :laughcont::pacifier:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

If the phrase, sad gashed bastard, was ever summed up, check out this beauty from gashes.org

Gregory Stevens

about an hour ago
Urgh - the MOST annoying thing I have witnessed on media and social media is....

When they beat Man U and played Man City, the press and other clubs fan pages started really churning out the “rags to riches, local club dun good” line.

Now, this is because a lot of people confuse us with them. They see Bristol and think “poor, lowly football club”

City could NEVER be described as a skint, small club. They’ve had a revolving door of monied investors.

I had to correct a journalist I got into an argument with online who said “yeah, but a few years ago they were down and out at the bottom of the football league pyramid”

So, our grief and relegation is now creating a false narrative of their rags to riches story. I had to point out multiple times their owner is a billionaire financial advisor, who has piled £100M plus change over more than 10 years. They are the opposite to a plucky, upstart club. They are money football on a stick. They’ve not even been in existence technically for 40 years and their gates were about 12k when they didn’t have a money hose, and the majority of their support are part time fans who turn up when they’re winning - look at the away support for an idea of how big they’d be without millions of pounds of investment.

I tried to explain that WE were the ones chucked out to bath, but consistently beat them leading to their fan base to commit some pretty horrific acts on us. I had to show them how getting a draw at Ashton Gate meant physical assault on PLAYERS, never mind fans. Why? Because WE were the little club and they felt they were the big team, and couldn’t handle us upstairs beating them. 

Also, the “rags to riches” team put in a bid at the exact level of our release clause for our best player when it looked like we had a chance of overtaking them. Alleged dodgy contract dealings and financial clout to sabotage their rivals - poor, rags to riches club.

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/7049/city-bias-bbc-points-west?page=3#ixzz55OIQEIfk

• Haha 14

2 minutes ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

If the phrase, sad gashed bastard, was ever summed up, check out this beauty from gashes.org

Gregory Stevens

about an hour ago
Urgh - the MOST annoying thing I have witnessed on media and social media is....

When they beat Man U and played Man City, the press and other clubs fan pages started really churning out the “rags to riches, local club dun good” line.

Now, this is because a lot of people confuse us with them. They see Bristol and think “poor, lowly football club”

City could NEVER be described as a skint, small club. They’ve had a revolving door of monied investors.

I had to correct a journalist I got into an argument with online who said “yeah, but a few years ago they were down and out at the bottom of the football league pyramid”

So, our grief and relegation is now creating a false narrative of their rags to riches story. I had to point out multiple times their owner is a billionaire financial advisor, who has piled £100M plus change over more than 10 years. They are the opposite to a plucky, upstart club. They are money football on a stick. They’ve not even been in existence technically for 40 years and their gates were about 12k when they didn’t have a money hose, and the majority of their support are part time fans who turn up when they’re winning - look at the away support for an idea of how big they’d be without millions of pounds of investment.

I tried to explain that WE were the ones chucked out to bath, but consistently beat them leading to their fan base to commit some pretty horrific acts on us. I had to show them how getting a draw at Ashton Gate meant physical assault on PLAYERS, never mind fans. Why? Because WE were the little club and they felt they were the big team, and couldn’t handle us upstairs beating them. 

Also, the “rags to riches” team put in a bid at the exact level of our release clause for our best player when it looked like we had a chance of overtaking them. Alleged dodgy contract dealings and financial clout to sabotage their rivals - poor, rags to riches club.

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/7049/city-bias-bbc-points-west?page=3#ixzz55OIQEIfk

Hahahahahhaha the bitterness.

Poor little dears.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

Also, the “rags to riches” team put in a bid at the exact level of our release clause for our best player when it looked like we had a chance of overtaking them.

The exact level surely shows financial prudence?

Were they really about to overtake us?

• Like 1

It happens fairly often now that clubs buy players at the value of the release clause, and was happening long before we bought MT. 

The release clause is confidential so long as the player wants it remain confidential. Once MT decided he was leaving the agent was free to disclose said information to any interested clubs. 

The fact they reported us to the FA just screams bitterness and I can never decide which is more funny between that incident and when they reported Wycombe after they were relegated out the football league. 

Pathetic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

Gregory Stevens

about an hour ago

This is what happens to your brain after you've been sniffing WD40 for the last 17 years :laugh:

1 hour ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

Gregory Stevens

about an hour ago

This is them all over.

Trawling the net looking for anyone making positive comments about City and then boring those people to death with their highly biased view of Bristol football that happens to paint them as the poor little victims and plucky loyal fans.

Part time fans? As if they're any better.

Funny how they find 2-4k day trippers who want to go and watch them at big grounds they haven't played at for decades like Molineux or Stamford Bridge but only manage 2-300 at places like Gillingham. "We'd fill the UWE every week" they say but they can't fill the tiny ground they've got now. Not enough comfy seats for their plastics to sit on apparently.

Their fans are hardly angels either with their racist abuse of players and members of the public, thieving from players and their SC, boob cricket and various pathetic attempts to attack visiting fans outside their shithole. Bet that bitter turd doesn't mention any of that when he's begging for attention on Social Media.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2