IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

If the phrase, sad gashed bastard, was ever summed up, check out this beauty from gashes.org

Gregory Stevens

about an hour ago
Urgh - the MOST annoying thing I have witnessed on media and social media is....

When they beat Man U and played Man City, the press and other clubs fan pages started really churning out the “rags to riches, local club dun good” line.

Now, this is because a lot of people confuse us with them. They see Bristol and think “poor, lowly football club”

City could NEVER be described as a skint, small club. They’ve had a revolving door of monied investors.

I had to correct a journalist I got into an argument with online who said “yeah, but a few years ago they were down and out at the bottom of the football league pyramid”

So, our grief and relegation is now creating a false narrative of their rags to riches story. I had to point out multiple times their owner is a billionaire financial advisor, who has piled £100M plus change over more than 10 years. They are the opposite to a plucky, upstart club. They are money football on a stick. They’ve not even been in existence technically for 40 years and their gates were about 12k when they didn’t have a money hose, and the majority of their support are part time fans who turn up when they’re winning - look at the away support for an idea of how big they’d be without millions of pounds of investment.

I tried to explain that WE were the ones chucked out to bath, but consistently beat them leading to their fan base to commit some pretty horrific acts on us. I had to show them how getting a draw at Ashton Gate meant physical assault on PLAYERS, never mind fans. Why? Because WE were the little club and they felt they were the big team, and couldn’t handle us upstairs beating them. 

Also, the “rags to riches” team put in a bid at the exact level of our release clause for our best player when it looked like we had a chance of overtaking them. Alleged dodgy contract dealings and financial clout to sabotage their rivals - poor, rags to riches club.

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/7049/city-bias-bbc-points-west?page=3#ixzz55OIQEIfk

You can feel the rage, bitterness and green eyed jealousy with this sad Sags obsessed outburst. 

This is 100% your average bitter Sag. Victimised by everyone, can't bear to hear about Bristol City without having some pathetic reassurance about their piss ant tinpot club. 

Mentions 1982 but probably not even born until 1993 so has absolutely no idea what he is banging on about. Was also likely to have been forced into a pirates baby grow as soon as the midwife was cutting the umbilical cord due to the sheer paranoia of the Tote End Neanderthal father with 3 teeth from Banjo.

Talks from the victims perspective when it comes to vile fans. From someone who recalls the very first pitch invasion which took place at Ashton Gate and started by Rovers supporters invading the pitch when Beadle equalised, danced in the goalmouth and immediately gave V signs to the Dolman G block. As always those Gas ***** ******* started it!

Their loyal and true support is dwindling daily and their eyesore of a club are limping like a fatally wounded animal towards bankruptcy and a restart on the downs.

The sooner the better.

Can't stand their "woe is me **** off shithead" attitude. Boils my piss.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

You can feel the rage, bitterness and green eyed jealousy with this sad Sags obsessed outburst. 

This is 100% your average bitter Sag. Victimised by everyone, can't bear to hear about Bristol City without having some pathetic reassurance about their piss ant tinpot club. 

Mentions 1982 but probably not even born until 1993 so has absolutely no idea what he is banging on about. Was also likely to have been forced into a pirates baby grow as soon as the midwife was cutting the umbilical cord due to the sheer paranoia of the Tote End Neanderthal father with 3 teeth from Banjo.

Talks from the victims perspective when it comes to vile fans. From someone who recalls the very first pitch invasion which took place at Ashton Gate and started by Rovers supporters invading the pitch when Beadle equalised, danced in the goalmouth and immediately gave V signs to the Dolman G block. As always those Gas ***** ******* started it!

Their loyal and true support is dwindling daily and their eyesore of a club are limping like a fatally wounded animal towards bankruptcy and a restart on the downs.

The sooner the better.

Can't stand their "woe is me **** off shithead" attitude. Boils my piss.

A quite simply magnificent post. :clap:

On 26/01/2018 at 18:07, BanburyRed said:

Does it have a stopwatch? As it should be showing exactly how long we've been above them...tick tock n all that!

47 minutes ago, myol'man said:

6,300. . . .  todays attendance at Doncaster United?

Wrong, guess again  ;)

Well, according to the hi-tech time piece that came into my possession recently ....

GapWatch.thumb.png.269090bac2af727a4585744074b4d0f0.png

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Gratbot said:

It happens fairly often now that clubs buy players at the value of the release clause, and was happening long before we bought MT. 

The release clause is confidential so long as the player wants it remain confidential. Once MT decided he was leaving the agent was free to disclose said information to any interested clubs. 

The fact they reported us to the FA just screams bitterness and I can never decide which is more funny between that incident and when they reported Wycombe after they were relegated out the football league. 

Pathetic. 

We never heard the result on the FA investigation. I wonder why that was ?!

1 hour ago, BanburyRed said:

The number of days we've spent above them needs to be celebrated, like the US debt clock in New York....

@Mods can we set this up on the site so we get a constant reminder without having to look for it?

I second this Wonderful Idea, and put it on this thread so everytime Henbury and the rest are here reading its the first thing they see.

• Like 1

Interesting thread on one of their forums about whether or not they should go bankrupt and start again rising through the leagues like a phoenix and take their rightful place in the Championship as a dept free club.

I know their imagination is amazing isn't it? 

Anyway I thought I'd share this post. 

We should never 'chose' to bankrupt the Club. It is unethical and screws local businesses. We should never stoop to what the sh*t did in 1982. We remain on the moral high ground in Bristol and it's always good look down on that lot south of the river for their disgusting behaviour. BRFC has been around for 135 years. The sh*t have no history. 
However - you raise a valid point. Dwane Sports could sell the Mememorial Stadium and effectively leave BRFC debt-free and homeless. Even I don't think this will happen. I am pretty damn sure that the Bankers who own our Club are well aware of the option. OK - Dwane Sports cut and run. A chance for fan ownership? (Vaughan has some ideas on this).
At this point - pretty sure we would slide down the leagues. We would have to rent somewhere to play. Obviously this is the (unlikely) nightmare scenario.
But - Does it kill the Club? Nope. We become 'like' a phoenix Club... a chance to start again with a clean sheet. Could a Club ever recover from this? Well there are plenty of examples of this happening - Wimbledon being the best. And remember they have a far smaller support base than us. 
As long as I have a team to support in north Bristol who play in blue & white quarters and have a proud history going back to 1883 - I can live with that. The UWE was the big one that got away. It was a chance for us to establish ourselves in a higher division. Maybe the UWE numbers never stacked up, we'll never know. FTG.

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/7221/unthunkable#ixzz55U09oyUo

So they have the moral high ground? 

Amazes me how they can blank out so much of their clubs behaviour. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, A Darkwood Red said:

Interesting thread on one of their forums about whether or not they should go bankrupt and start again rising through the leagues like a phoenix and take their rightful place in the Championship as a dept free club.

We should never 'chose' to bankrupt the Club. It is unethical and screws local businesses. We should never stoop to what the sh*t did in 1982. We remain on the moral high ground in Bristol and it's always good look down on that lot south of the river for their disgusting behaviour. BRFC has been around for 135 years. The sh*t have no history. 
However - you raise a valid point. Dwane Sports could sell the Mememorial Stadium and effectively leave BRFC debt-free and homeless. Even I don't think this will happen. I am pretty damn sure that the Bankers who own our Club are well aware of the option. OK - Dwane Sports cut and run. A chance for fan ownership? (Vaughan has some ideas on this).
At this point - pretty sure we would slide down the leagues. We would have to rent somewhere to play. Obviously this is the (unlikely) nightmare scenario.
But - Does it kill the Club? Nope. We become 'like' a phoenix Club... a chance to start again with a clean sheet. Could a Club ever recover from this? Well there are plenty of examples of this happening - Wimbledon being the best. And remember they have a far smaller support base than us. 
As long as I have a team to support in north Bristol who play in blue & white quarters and have a proud history going back to 1883 - I can live with that. The UWE was the big one that got away. It was a chance for us to establish ourselves in a higher division. Maybe the UWE numbers never stacked up, we'll never know. FTG.

Hilarious that we've won more since 1982 than they have in 135 years.

Bristol Rovers - club of choice for racists, homophobes, misogynists, and thieves. Amazing that they can even pretend to claim the moral high ground, disgusting club.

Edited by ZiderEyed
  • Like 10

6 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

"Their clubs bad behaviour" ? Like racism, horse punching, dog fiddling, ground stealing, stealing from the supports club, stealing players phones and watches, etc.

Are those the actions of a well behaved family club then?

That's not forgetting their utterly reprehensible actions in 82 and mocking a club in financial trouble, as well as attacking opposition players through the net and constantly playing the victim for some reason.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, A Darkwood Red said:

We should 'chose' to bankrupt the Club. It is unethical and screws local businesses. We should never stoop to what Barry Bradshaw did in 1982 and try to steal Ashton Gate for a pittance when they were in financial difficulty instead of trying to help save the club. We remain in the Rugby ground in Bristol which we stole instead, and it's always good to be jealous of that lot south of the river because it helps us to blank out what a shit state our own club is in. BRFC has been around for 135 years but have only started playing league football again 3 years ago. The sh*t have won more than we have since 1982 so god knows why we even bang on about it. I can't remember 1982 myself as I wasn't born until 1996, but my dad was a Tote Ender (whatever that is?) which I think has got something to do with IKEA, but I don't really get it. Anyway, he threatened to give me "Aggro" if I didn't support the Gas like him and so I now hate the shit and sometimes support the Gas. 
However - you raise a valid point. Dwane Sports could sell the Memorial Stadium and effectively leave BRFC debt-free and homeless. Even I don't think this will happen. I believe in fairies too. I am pretty damn sure that the Bankers who own our Club are well aware of the option to pull the plug and Hani has already stemmed the cash flow in preparation for the inevitable. OK - Dwane Sports cut and run. A chance for fan ownership and to finally move to Mangotsfield? (Vaughan has some ideas on this).
At this point - pretty sure we would slide down the leagues playing the type of hoof ball that we play. We would have to rent somewhere to play because we are pikey squatters by choice. This is ingrained in our 135 year history. Obviously this is the best scenario.
But - Does it kill the Club? Nope. We become 'like' the Phoenix Club...ran by Brian Potter hooked up to someone else's electricity supply courtesy of Ray Von. It's ironic how the Phoenix Club also burned down and Keith Lard was also caught fondling dogs? Could the club ever recover from this? Hopefully not in our lifetime at least! There are plenty of examples of this happening though - Wimbledon being the best. And remember they have a far smaller support base than us, because we are the ******* biggest club in the world and faithful and truest and prowed.
As long as I have a team to support in north Bristol who play in blue & white quarters and have a proud history going back to 1883 - I can live with that. Even if we share a pitch with Greyfriars Athletic on Muller Road. The UWE was the big one that got away. It was a chance for us to establish ourselves in a higher division. Maybe the UWE numbers never stacked up? It would have been impossible to fit all 45,000 Gasheads into an 18,000 seater stadium anyway. FTG.

Fixed!

Edited by Cheesleysmate
  • Haha 10

Prowed history they say!,

Ok lets tot it up.

they've won, ummm, ahhh ,  ooohh , ummm hang on it's coming, ahhh, ummm, no no scratching my head still, ummm ah ha got it,    They have absolutely nothing worthwhile talking about.

Tbh it would not surprise me if you divided any so called achievements by the amount of years they have been in the football league in total, that they are one of the least successful club in it!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, redcityman said:

Prowed history they say!,

Ok lets tot it up.

they've won, ummm, ahhh ,  ooohh , ummm hang on it's coming, ahhh, ummm, no no scratching my head still, ummm ah ha got it,    They have absolutely nothing worthwhile talking about.

Tbh it would not surprise me if you divided any so called achievements by the amount of years they have been in the football league in total, that they are one of the least successful club in it!

Noe weeve won da Watknee Cup!

******* *******, the lot of them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Fantastic comment on there from Bugatti: 

Maybe they should try searching south Bristol we all know that area is full of thieves,rapists,and vandals some ted was probably at today’s game 1Twonk I won’t be posting anymore comments as it’s morning were I am and the suns out and I have this thing called a life, so I will save the trouble of checking your phone constantly for follow up messages, maybe you can make good of the gift of time I’m giving you and give your sister another good seeing too anyway over and out enjoy your pathetic life big kiss Maybe they should try searching south Bristol we all know that area is full of thieves,rapists,and vandals some ted was probably at today’s game 1Twonk I won’t be posting anymore comments as it’s morning were I am and the suns out and I have this thing called a life, so I will save the trouble of checking your phone constantly for follow up messages, maybe you can make good of the gift of time I’m giving you and give your sister another good seeing too anyway over and out enjoy your pathetic life big kiss Maybe they should try searching south Bristol we all know that area is full of thieves,rapists,and vandals some ted was probably at today’s game 1Twonk I won’t be posting anymore comments as it’s morning were I am and the suns out and I have this thing called a life, so I will save the trouble of checking your phone constantly for follow up messages, maybe you can make good of the gift of time I’m giving you and give your sister another good seeing too anyway over and out enjoy your pathetic life big kiss Maybe they should try searching south Bristol we all know that area is full of thieves,rapists,and vandals some ted was probably at today’s game 1Twonk I won’t be posting anymore comments as it’s morning were I am and the suns out and I have this thing called a life, so I will save the trouble of checking your phone constantly for follow up messages, maybe you can make good of the gift of time I’m giving you and give your sister another good seeing too anyway over and out enjoy your pathetic life big kiss 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

1 hour ago, A Darkwood Red said:

******* idiots . 

21 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

******* idiots . 

I have always railed against the idea of hoping that ANY club goes out of business. However, based on that post, I am about to break that habit. 

I hope they disappear, never to return. That nonsensical distorting of the truth (we used to call them lies in the old days), coupled with the shocking “South Bristol is full of rapists and thieves” nonsense earlier in the thread has changed me. I hope they disappear, never to return. Their decent fans will be upset and that is a shame, but the club and some of their followers really are a blight on Bristol. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Southport Red said:

I have always railed against the idea of hoping that ANY club goes out of business. However, based on that post, I am about to break that habit. 

I hope they disappear, never to return. That nonsensical distorting of the truth (we used to call them lies in the old days), coupled with the shocking “South Bristol is full of rapists and thieves” nonsense earlier in the thread has changed me. I hope they disappear, never to return. Their decent fans will be upset and that is a shame, but the club and some of their followers really are a blight on Bristol. 

Exactly this.

Most rivalries in football are just because it's two teams in the same City, and they're supposed to hate each other. Very frequently theres little actual friction between the two sides. However, I honestly believe that they are the most sickening, disgusting club in this country, constant lies, fabrications, all while playing the victim. I'm not a hateful person but I hope everyone who frequents that horrible shithole they know as the Memorial Stadium gets leprosy.

For example, take Ipswich vs Norwich. There's no REAL problems between the two sides, they're just local to each other. 

Bristol Rovers are a tumour on English football, and anyone with 5 minutes spare to look in to their antics over the years will hate them as much as I, and almost every other City fan do. We're far from perfect as a football club, but I don't like having to share a City with them. Utterly humiliating that they even have Bristol in their name. Utter, utter scum.

Here are a few examples of why I'd be glad to see them go bust:

- Bids on Ashton Gate in 1982.

- Laughing at a club in financial ruin in 1982.

- Stealing Bristol Rugby's ground and generally treating them like shit.

- Burning down their own stands to claim the insurance money.

- Victim complex (evidenced by the MT situation. So pathetic it hurts).

- Racism. Not a rumour, there is a serious problem at that club with the far right.

- Attacking players through the goal nets away at non-league sides.

- Banning orders (We're not saints here either but I'm sure they're top 3 in the country? Someone will have a link to the article somewhere).

- Stealing from their own players (the watch and phone situation).

- Horse punching (The worst in my view, makes me sick to my stomach).

- Stealing from their own Supporters Club.

- Bare faced lying about away support. Utter fabrications again. Open bus tours through the deserted streets of North Bristol.

- Classless managers (Bus parades, Happy Days, Print that bastard).

But no, they're the family club, and we're the gurt teds, and they've always had the moral high ground becoz were faithful and true gasheads til the end. And The Mem is better than Trashton Gate becoz you can stand in one of the tents provided. FTG.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, A Darkwood Red said:

images-10.jpg

• Like 1