IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

43 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Was just thinking, given we know about the dog botherers different shopping lists, what supermarket do you go to to lose your most valuable possession?

39 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Sainsburys

Beautiful.

ZiderEyed with the perfect cross to set up Hucker with a great finish.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

3 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:
48 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Was just thinking, given we know about the dog botherers different shopping lists, what supermarket do you go to to lose your most valuable possession pipe dream?

43 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Sainsburys

Beautiful.

ZiderEyed with the perfect cross to set up Hucker with a great finish.

Fixed!

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

Didn't he once say ' Why pay 300 for something,  when you can have it for free '

Because even a year later it is still funny as hell and continues to boil the piss of the sags?

I'd love for Taylor to come on as sub in our final game of the season against Sheffield and score the winner to get us promoted - would send asschat into utter meltdown.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Tomarse said:

Listening to LJ a few days ago I feel that had Reid not succeeded in his new role that MT was the original plan to play that spot. 

I tried to say that in another post, had Matty not been injured during pre season I’m not sure Bobby would’ve had a chance in his role. Bobby cannot be dropped now, but Matty when fit is a decent alternative, so should be kept

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

So a Yeovil player turns the fewers down. To stay at Yeovil. Says everything.

actually reading the BBC site, the Gas activated the release clause for Otis Khan - After the fiasco with Matty, I certainly call that double standards .

Otis the Snake (nearly)

** The release clause was 2.75 Kgs of fresh Camel shite, apparently **

9 minutes ago, BRIAN WILSON said:

actually reading the BBC site, the Gas activated the release clause for Otis Khan - After the fiasco with Matty, I certainly call that double standards .

Otis the Snake (nearly)

** The release clause was 2.75 Kgs of fresh Camel shite, apparently **

Was the manager going to take a dung?

I mean bung.

4 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

"We shouldn't think that this will always be the case. If AFC Bournemouth, or Swansea or even Huddersfield Town wanted one of 82's best players they would be able to get them. If not now at the end of the season when and if they stay up and the sh** don't go up.

Bristol Rovers have a bigger fan base than all of those clubs and have the potential to do equally as well provided that one day we have owners capable and willing to invest."

That truly is an unbelievable post. And the sad little ***** believes it . So in theory we will sell our players to Bristol Rovers. ******* idiot 

1 hour ago, Steve Watts said:

"We shouldn't think that this will always be the case. If AFC Bournemouth, or Swansea or even Huddersfield Town wanted one of 82's best players they would be able to get them. If not now at the end of the season when and if they stay up and the sh** don't go up.

Bristol Rovers have a bigger fan base than all of those clubs and have the potential to do equally as well provided that one day we have owners capable and willing to invest."

I thought they did have owners willing and capable to invest? That's what they were all bragging about around this time 2 years ago.

Its laughable to suggest they have a bigger fan base than Swansea and Huddersfield. MK Dons are getting bigger crowds than the Sags. If they were genuinely loyal they'd fill their tiny ground every home match instead of barely scraping 8k home fans in L1.

....and they call us deluded?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I thought they did have owners willing and capable to invest? That's what they were all bragging about around this time 2 years ago.

Its laughable to suggest they have a bigger fan base than Swansea and Huddersfield. MK Dons are getting bigger crowds than the Sags. If they were genuinely loyal they'd fill their tiny ground every home match instead of barely scraping 8k home fans in L1.

....and they call us deluded?

Thanks, saved me some typing 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sergio Georgini said:

You think a player rejecting the sags for Yeovil, who actually have a bigger better stadium and have played in the championship this millennium is embarrassing?

They had a player reject the little filthy pikeys for.. wait for it.. wait for it.. EASTLEIGH :clapping::clapping:

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/2014/september/darrell-on-turley/

Yeovil and Eastleigh probably pay more .

1 hour ago, Steve Watts said:

Please say this is a WUMmer?. Honestly a little bit of wee came out when i read this. 

:rofl2br: