IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

9 hours ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

He told me off for making that joke a few days ago. I'm thinking of composing a song on here to cheer him up. 

I don't suppose it would be something along the lines of, "When the Red Red Robbored comes" etc, I'll get me coat.

Edited by Rich
addition

8 minutes ago, TwoSheds said:

No and Yes

Last week the Royal Festival Hall saw the first performance of a new symphony by one of the world's leading modern composers

May I just sidetrack for one moment. This -- what shall I call it -- nickname of yours. :-)

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Can't believe I actually watched all of that. The part when they moved into Twerton and started replacing all the Bath City stuff with Rovers stuff in the boardroom just sums them up. Parasites.

Old Fruity Francis mind in his pre Paul Nixon punch stage with his dated mullet going on about the family feel of the racist horse punchers which made him part with 10k of his own cash. God knows what sort of family units that he had seen prior to his days at Rovers?! Yes Gerry....the family feel of the Krays!

1 hour ago, Wanderingred said:

Can't believe I actually watched all of that. The part when they moved into Twerton and started replacing all the Bath City stuff with Rovers stuff in the boardroom just sums them up. Parasites.

What did they do..? Remove Bath’s trophy’s from the cabinet and leave it empty..? 

• Haha 6