IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

50 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

:laughcont::laughcont: you got to love it :laughcont: the fan base that lies about everything calling himself the truth . ******* hell you couldn’t make it up. :laughcont:

I knew it wouldn't be long before the gift gave again! 

41 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

It's hardly losing to Chesham though is it!

They might as well have lost to Yate or Mangadoo.

4 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

The Gas announce today plans are underway for installing a brand new pitch at The Mem....

Exclusive first pics!!   

kentuckybluegrassmix1.jpg?itok=anw6DvrG

New Gas song:  ...Altogether now

# We plough the field and scatter the good seed on the ground!  

Then, through the summer months, they can watch it grow. 

On 12/02/2018 at 16:15, Vincent Vega said:

I'd actually like if they snuck up via the play offs, we know how brutal this league is and that's with a genuine billionaire owner. The level of investment for the dog botherers could well see them relegated with a record low points total......:rofl2br:

As funny as it might be I don't wish them any success and would hate to see 4000 sags singing that dreadful song and 40 thousand in Ashton park...I say **** em

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 16:15, Vincent Vega said:

I'd actually like if they snuck up via the play offs, we know how brutal this league is and that's with a genuine billionaire owner. The level of investment for the dog botherers could well see them relegated with a record low points total......:rofl2br:

I've just checked on that and it seems that Blackpool have the record of 26 points 2014/2015.

The SAGS wouldn't get anymore than 10 points and it would be fooking hilarious to watch them get smashed every week :laugh:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sniper said:

I've just checked on that and it seems that Blackpool have the record of 26 points 2014/2015.

The SAGS wouldn't get anymore than 10 points and it would be fooking hilarious to watch them get smashed every week :laugh:

Imagine if they did manage to cheat and scab their way to promotion only for us to go up as well. They would be in meltdown.

As we know only too well the jealous scrotes would rather sacrifice success for their own club if it meant we didn`t have any.

Edited by Red Right Hand
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sergio Georgini said:

On a great run, confidence high, couple wins and they're in the play offs.. a sell out tonight in Pikey Haven I'm sure..

Of course.

School Holidays, kid a quid...supposedly the greatest most loyal supporters on the Planet, it’ll be a sell out.

No excuse not to really.

**** me League 1 is absolute horseshite if a tinpot pub team like the SAGS can be thinking about the playoffs.

We'd have had it won in November if we were in it with our L1 winning side.

Let them get there and lose in the Final then we can have a night at Chasers with our new hero:laugh:, sad *******, 17 years, god that must hurt!