IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

In the light of the earthquake today combined the the heartbreaking scenes of Bristol Rovers fans trapped in a tiny confined space with only a single 48" TV screen to keep them in touch with reality, Oxfam has announced it will deploy its resources to the Memorial Ground to fck some sense into them.

And in light of the result Oxfam have also despatched their entire reserve stocks of Carling.

1 hour ago, glynriley said:

Rude just about nails it. Always cuts the interviewer off mid question, always looking away and turning his body away from the interviewer. I get managers are frustrated straight after a game, but manners cost nothing. At least when LJ is being interviewed, even when frustrated or angry, he looks at the person talking to him and allows them to get their questions out. 

Clarke obviously thinks he's a cut above these people. SAG delusion is well and truly engrained into him. 

The interview when he asked ‘how did them lot get on down the road? Followed by a snigger, sums up what sort of bloke he is.

A To$$er.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, reddoh said:

for all of us, we are all one day closer to death but don't worry I will keep you warm.

We're all slowly ambling down the path to inevitable death. Time flies by. It is unstoppable. Everything around us is in a constant state of decay.

Makes you think dunnit.

The guy is a Jordanian international. I know they are low in world rankings but advancing one's development at Bishops Cleeve? Is this a cunning plan by Wael for the Jordanian people to disown Al Qady until they bring their golden boy home and 'force' them to sell the Gas and admit to the folly of the entire episode? I wonder.

Edited by havanatopia

3 hours ago, Malago said:

Just noticed that the Sags have already lost 16 league games this season, only Bury and Northampton have lost more.  Can't remember how many we lost in 14/15, was it 5 or 6?.  

Just goes to show what a crap league it is if they`ve lost that many and are still only six points of the playoffs.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, havanatopia said:

The guy is a Jordanian international. I know they are low in world rankings but advancing one's development at Bishops Cleeve? Is this a cunning plan by Wael for the Jordanian people to disown Al Qady until they bring their golden boy home and 'force' them to sell the Gas and admit to the folly of the entire episode? I wonder.

Don’t believe everything the sags or Bristol Post tell you.

He is an U19 international, not a full one which seeing as even by Asian standards Jordan are shit means absolutely nothing.

Pretty confident in assuming this guy will never play at Football League level.

6 hours ago, Malago said:

Just noticed that the Sags have already lost 16 league games this season, only Bury and Northampton have lost more.  Can't remember how many we lost in 14/15, was it 5 or 6?.  

Swindon (a)

Preston (h)

Crewe (a)

Colchester (a)

Sheff Utd (h).

I remember after the Sheff Utd defeat Sagheads joyfully telling me the “wheels had come off”. We didnt lose again in the remaining 3 months of the season.

Another great prediction that they got wrong. Here’s some more:

”this time next year shitheads...”

”a new era is coming...”

”Lansdown is gonna pull the plug...”

“We’re going to be  biggest and richest club in Bristol”

”Taylor will never go to da shit”

and 

“WEVE GOT OUR STADIIIUUUMMM”

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

We're all slowly ambling down the path to inevitable death. Time flies by. It is unstoppable. Everything around us is in a constant state of decay.

Makes you think dunnit.

"More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly." - Woody Allen 

23 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Swindon (a)

Preston (h)

Crewe (a)

Colchester (a)

Sheff Utd (h).

I remember after the Sheff Utd defeat Sagheads joyfully telling me the “wheels had come off”. We didnt lose again in the remaining 3 months of the season.

Another great prediction that they got wrong. Here’s some more:

”this time next year shitheads...”

”a new era is coming...”

”Lansdown is gonna pull the plug...”

“We’re going to be  biggest and richest club in Bristol”

”Taylor will never go to da shit”

and 

“WEVE GOT OUR STADIIIUUUMMM”

I`m still waiting for confirmation that they will be using Ashton Gate for their training ground.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, havanatopia said:

No it's a cunning plan so that the gas can move in on Bishop's Cleve and steal their ground with it's much better facilities.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Some may remember Rovers getting excited about signing Ghassan Abu Hassan (picture provided to jog the memory)

The excitement being in some part because of him being the first ever Jordanian player to sign for a U.K. club.

Well, while we have young prospects playing at clubs aiming for promotion from the same league Rovers are in, they have shipped young Ghassan out to Bishops Cleeve, the whipping boys of the 8th tier who have managed a massive 11 points in 27 games (0.41 ppg) and have conceded 71 times, while managing a massive 3 wins this season.

He better be good if he's to help Bishops Cleeve stay up as they need to overturn a 13 point gap to safety and still have to face a team who have scored 6 past them twice already this season.

IMG_1395.JPG

No doubt Ghassan likes the Bishop's Cleeve as much as the Bishop likes Ghassan.

Say no more.

15 hours ago, Sergio Georgini said:

Couldn't agree more. Comes across as a complete horrible clown. Loves slaughtering his players given every opportunity.. 

Thank god for articulate interesting Lee Johnson, like chalk and cheese those two. 

Lee johnson was telling the media that his players were pulling out of tackles after the bolton defeat.

Now thats what i call slaughtering players,about as big an insult as a footballer can receive.

14 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Some may remember Rovers getting excited about signing Ghassan Abu Hassan (picture provided to jog the memory)

The excitement being in some part because of him being the first ever Jordanian player to sign for a U.K. club.

Well, while we have young prospects playing at clubs aiming for promotion from the same league Rovers are in, they have shipped young Ghassan out to Bishops Cleeve, the whipping boys of the 8th tier who have managed a massive 11 points in 27 games (0.41 ppg) and have conceded 71 times, while managing a massive 3 wins this season.

He better be good if he's to help Bishops Cleeve stay up as they need to overturn a 13 point gap to safety and still have to face a team who have scored 6 past them twice already this season.

IMG_1395.JPG

ND.jpg