42nite

2 hours ago, myol'man said:

Second verse of their anthem;

Some times I live in the country
Some times I live in town
Some times I take a great notion
To jump in the river and drown

:gasmask:

I remember getting a load of abuse from gasheads in a local boozer a while back and had about 20 of them droning on with that dirge. I asked them to sing the verses, after a quick google, not one of them could do it. It took a s***head to tell them the words to their own (nicked I know) anthem.

I was a tad smug afterwards TBH. :)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I remember getting a load of abuse from gasheads in a local boozer a while back and had about 20 of them droning on with that dirge. I asked them to sing the verses, after a quick google, not one of them could do it. It took a s***head to tell them the words to their own (nicked I know) anthem.

I was a tad smug afterwards TBH. :)

You would of thought the fewers knew it . Seeing it’s the only ******* song they sing . Apart from the one about a new stadium. Seems they got the words wrong to that as well.  :rofl2br:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just stumbled across this beaut...

slam Avatar
slam
Reserve Team
13 hours ago
Strange Gas said:
Can you buy over phone? I wanna go but can’t get to Mem with voucher before Saturday 

Yes you can, but it is complicated.  You have to phone up and pay - they reserve the tickets in your name BUT they won't release the tickets to you until you POST the appropriate voucher to them (Voucher K, I think).  You also have to send them a self addressed and stamped envelope too.  When they receive your voucher, they send you the tickets in the SAE envelop that you have sent them.  

Alternatively you can just take a risk that there will be some left in the shop on Saturday.

:rofl2br:

Edited by BCFC11

On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 20:29, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Just in case you actually believed the bollocks you were spouting Jarman.

I think you’ve been hanging around with lying Gasheads too long...

B5E2BC78-7C82-4A8B-B829-9E70C8CDAD95.jpeg

Looks like I've missed this, so their piece of shit ground that consists of a few tents, 3 plastic seats, a gazebo, some speakers, a couple of racist chants and horse punching is only 74% full? 

Saw an absoloute beauty of a SAG on twitter suggest they use to take up to 2,500 fans to Griffin Park when they were in the championship.(when dinosaurs roamed the earth). Their end only holds 1,600 fans.. 

Truly a simple bunch.

Edited by Sergio Georgini
  • Like 1