IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

I bet they can't wait to cash in on Clarke. Gotta be a good shout for Brum. Worth a punt and if they drop, his League One record with no money at a crap club is very impressive. 

Edit - oh, Monk :facepalm:

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Image result for bristol city fans at mk dons

IMG_8904.JPG

Coming for us mind! :whistle:

No way in hell is that 780 there.. so I guess they've just tallied up the people who bought tickets, irrespective whether they made it or not.

Either way it's a shit following, considering Sunderland took 2,000 to Millwall and Birmingham sold out the Forest end.. But I'm shure dere da bst supported team in da land unluckee shiteds

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sergio Georgini said:

No way in hell is that 780 there.. so I guess they've just tallied up the people who bought tickets, irrespective whether they made it or not.

Either way it's a shit following, considering Sunderland took 2,000 to Millwall and Birmingham sold out the Forest end.. But I'm shure dere da bst supported team in da land unluckee shiteds

Gas maths = actual + gas delusion factor = total bullshit number.

Come on Sergio, you know this surely? ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sergio Georgini said:

So, Sunderland, Brum  Millwall, Nottingham Forest and Bristol Rovers and we are supposed to guess the odd one out?

Shit, this is a hard quiz, can I phone a friend?

Edited by AppyDAZE

I don’t doubt the weather played a part in their shite turnout at MK yesterday, but they don’t give nuance the time of day when it comes to slagging off out away support so it’s still bloody funny.

Also, about a month ago I was debating with a Gastard and they claimed a lot of their fans would be “boycotting” this fixture because MK weren’t a proper club.

Edited by WessexPest

20 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Added: I never wish them well, but the financial input needed to compete in the championship could be just about enough to send them bust, so bring it on..!

On their forum where they discuss the £3m loss, one poster reckons they're selling a player to Man C for £5m in the summer. That will clear their debts and give an extra £2m for team strengthening.  To quote Marshfieldgas (and i don't think he's joking); "Don’t worry it’s covered. Man City are preparing a £5 million bid for Tom Nichols in the summer, that will more than cover it."

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Sergio Georgini said:

18 hours ago, Sergio Georgini said:

Obviously an air brushed picture. I was definitely there but can't see myself in the pic :)

11 minutes ago, 22A said:

On their forum where they discuss the £3m loss, one poster reckons they're selling a player to Man C for £5m in the summer. That will clear their debts and give an extra £2m for team strengthening.  To quote Marshfieldgas (and i don't think he's joking); "Don’t worry it’s covered. Man City are preparing a £5 million bid for Tom Nichols in the summer, that will more than cover it."

I think he might be joking considering Nicholls has scored like 1 in 25 for them since joining from Peterborough (and becoming their 3rd most expensive signing in the process)... 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, 22A said:

I think that clearly is a joke.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

I think he might be joking considering Nicholls has scored like 1 in 25 for them since joining from Peterborough (and becoming their 3rd most expensive signing in the process)... 

Has this Nicholls bloke got a pineapple on his head, by any chance ?

I hear the 15ers players have been given the day off because they won a game and are currently lording it up in a Gloucester Road establishment. One of them apparently wearing a WBA shirt!! 

As witnessed by a prolific contributor to this thread. When asked why they were there, and responded with “we’ve got the day off cuz we won”, they weren’t too enamoured with the retort “that’ll be why I’ve never seen you in here before then.”

Supposedly this is a reason to be called a “c***” by the slags. 

Keep up the good work fella. 

• Haha 5

Update on Slags Big Day Out. 

Apparently they’ve now left the establishment after abusing an elderly gentleman with “if you don’t like the noise we’re making you can always drink somewhere else”. 

Pleasant bunch. Doing their club prowed. 

5 minutes ago, Harry said:

Apparently they’ve now left the establishment after abusing an elderly gentleman with “if you don’t like the noise we’re making you can always drink somewhere else”. 

Doubt if any of this will make the BP. If it were City players however.......................................

9 minutes ago, Harry said:

Heard they weren't so chopsy a couple of years back in Molloys :whistle:

• Like 1