IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

6 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Alternatively .... he could just play really well and show how our academy is producing outstanding players for our future first team. Vyner and Kelly are surely two great stories this season along with the revelation of Bobby Reid.

Far too boring!!!

from the Plymouth forum:

Vyner can play sadly those around him think they can too and it doesn't suit.

What a thoroughly horrible club Bristol Rovers are, no-one likes loosing and the banter is part of the game. But when you have grown men and women trying to break the cordon, to fight Argyle fans just because they are losing, damn Neanderthals. I hope they get a large fine and a few score banning orders, you can stick your GAS where the sun don't shine you horrible lot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

from the Plymouth forum:

Vyner can play sadly those around him think they can too and it doesn't suit.

What a thoroughly horrible club Bristol Rovers are, no-one likes loosing and the banter is part of the game. But when you have grown men and women trying to break the cordon, to fight Argyle fans just because they are losing, damn Neanderthals. I hope they get a large fine and a few score banning orders, you can stick your GAS where the sun don't shine you horrible lot.

Mmmm, didn't hear any mention of that on RB after I got home, just loads of excuses and fawning sympathy for Dopey.

Edited by Nogbad the Bad

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=102974

It gets better.

"They broke through the first partition and were only dissuaded by the Police quickly making a line between us and them. Down in the bottom corner they were fighting in mass with the stewards and police."

"We all know what a grotty little club they are.  Look at Ashton Gate compared to there dump."

"A number of broken seats , thought at one stage they were going to break the police barrier, pathetic"

20 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=102974

It gets better.

"They broke through the first partition and were only dissuaded by the Police quickly making a line between us and them. Down in the bottom corner they were fighting in mass with the stewards and police."

"We all know what a grotty little club they are.  Look at Ashton Gate compared to there dump."

"A number of broken seats , thought at one stage they were going to break the police barrier, pathetic"

What an amusing thread!

What a thoroughly horrible club Bristol Rovers are, no-one likes loosing and the banter is part of the game. But when you have grown men and women trying to break the cordon, to fight Argyle fans just because they are losing, damn Neanderthals!

I hope they get a large fine and a few score banning orders, you can stick your GAS where the sun don't shine you horrible lot.

We all know what a grotty little club they are.

Look at Ashton Gate compared to there dump.

Derek Adams leaving the pitch waving to their fans was absolutely brilliant

This made my day. Vyner did the same. I was weeing myself with laughter. I like Rovers as a club but some of their fans didnt show them in a good light. We all have idiots and theirs today showed their colours

:laughcont:

• Haha 1

More from the Plymouth forum!

nick_PASTIE
Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:30 pm Post

I was in block 18 and just as the game kicked off around 20 “boys” with the dress sense of the 90s firm arrived. The stewards seemed friendly with them and they generally kept things in order well. Obviously at 3-2 they were quite inciteful of the Rovers fans but it was about 2/10 on the menacing scale on the Argyle side. Rovers just looked very silly indeed, grown men behaving like kids.

48 minutes ago, BS3City said:

Vyner waving to the Blue Few, bet they loved that! He's gone up even more in my estimations... :thumbsup:

plus this. hope it hurt.

Posted at 11'

Foul by Zak Vyner (Plymouth Argyle).

Posted at 11'

Ellis Harrison (Bristol Rovers) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

They went on a storming run end of season and scraped last PO spot at the death and then won the thing as so many sixth places teams do etc 

Cheers for the swift reply ..... I’d forgotten that, I think I automatically delete all their ‘achievements’ from my memory as soon as they occur! I do remember though that at the time that was only their 4th promotion ever in their history....they did hover between the second and third tiers forever it seemed! How boring! By the time I was 15 I had watched City in all four divisions! 

Out of order for the way he sarcastically clapped gas fans at the end with the shithead Vyner! Could have incited crowd trouble.  Muff fans giving it large but it was their fan who started It off by running towards us away fans.  Police were not interested and heavy handed!

Knew it couldn't be their fault

• Like 2