IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

18 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

..the stadium holds 11,000 (yeah I i know with  100,000 locked outside- you lot are predictable)...the owners are not going to build a new stadium, we all know that, in fact buggered if I know why they bothered  in the first place-  9,000 is still a good crowd in the lower divisions and will be looking at yours next season when you are lower/mid in the championship...it is what it is-  we ain't going away- your billionnaire isn't going to buy your way into the premiership or there would be signs of that already...

To be fair, I think your attendances are quite good. They're almost as good as in 1966 when you averaged 9,000. They then increased slightly over the next few years and ten years later was the last time you averaged 10,000, that was 44 years ago.

Oh yes, according to BRFC, your capacity is 12,011. Get your facts right and fek off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

You are not the brightest light on the xmas tree are you...read again, we have 11,000 capacity- we get 9,000 , OR 90,000 as you dimwits read it...don't give a monkeys whether 'your greatest season in 20 years'...we are here and you hate that fact, bugs you, and we love that...

Yep, 74% full in your tinpot stolen shed of white plastic chairs, ruddy tents and rusty gazebo's, a truly prowed achievement. Yes congratulations.. you're here, there to just make up the numbers in your pants league, laughing at you fighting, racially abusing, stealing, and spitting your way to existence. I love it that you're our rivals, you genuinely have nothing going for you as a football club, and we love that..

9 hours ago, ashton_fan said:

From the Argyle forum:

rgobenz
 Post subject: What a thoroughly horrible club.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:57 pm 

What a thoroughly horrible club Bristol Rovers are, no-one likes loosing and the banter is part of the game. But when you have grown men and women trying to break the cordon, to fight Argyle fans just because they are losing, damn Neanderthals!

I hope they get a large fine and a few score banning orders, you can stick your GAS where the sun don't shine you horrible lot.

:scarf:

See the Gas women were trying to get stuck in as well then!!

24 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

...it is what it is-  we ain't going away- your billionnaire isn't going to buy your way into the premiership or there would be signs of that already...

“Signs of it”... you mean like going from 17th last season to currently 1 point off the play offs this season..?!

You belter..! 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

You are not the brightest light on the xmas tree are you...read again, we have 11,000 capacity- we get 9,000 , OR 90,000 as you dimwits read it...don't give a monkeys whether 'your greatest season in 20 years'...we are here and you hate that fact, bugs you, and we love that...

I think you're holding yourself in much higher esteem than our support do. Bear in mind we have many fans that have never had to face you so really couldn't care while those of us that have been at Bristol derbies, know we have moved so far ahead in every aspect that we treat you as a humorous irritant, like an annoying spotty little cousin. Our support actually treat you like a comedy as mentioned above.

An example if you don't mind, you've just lost to a team our reserves spanked 5 nil. Apart from the 'Bristol' in our respective names, we have nothing at all in common with you. 

As for the 'mid / lower Championship' comment, you can only dream about being that bad! 

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I think you're holding yourself in much higher esteem than our support do. Bear in mind we have many fans that have never had to face you so really couldn't care while those of us that have been at Bristol derbies, know we have moved so far ahead in every aspect that we treat you as a humorous irritant, like an annoying spotty little cousin. Our support actually treat you like a comedy as mentioned above.

An example if you don't mind, you've just lost to a team our reserves spanked 5 nil. Apart from the 'Bristol' in our respective names, we have nothing at all in common with you. 

As for the 'mid / lower Championship' comment, you can only dream about being that bad! 

Wouldn't disagree with most of that..at least you know how to structure an intelligent response- unlike most of your 'comrades'...

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

..the stadium holds 11,000 (yeah I i know with  100,000 locked outside- you lot are predictable)...the owners are not going to build a new stadium, we all know that, in fact buggered if I know why they bothered  in the first place-  9,000 is still a good crowd in the lower divisions and will be looking at yours next season when you are lower/mid in the championship...it is what it is-  we ain't going away- your billionnaire isn't going to buy your way into the premiership or there would be signs of that already...

When’s your billionaire owner going to buy your way into The Championship?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Well we averaged 20k last season and finished in bottom third so don’t worry about us sunshine as we are just fine. Worry about yourself and if you will have s club to support once the Messiah has asset stripped your club and buggers off back to Jordan

Just a reminder, we are still in the running for top six so anything is still possible and I am sure you lot would love to see us promoted to the Prem and us get stuffed every week because that’s all you live for

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

18 seasons and counting since you finished above us.  Of course that's well short of the 47 years from 1902 until 1949 but there's plenty of time to beat that record., in fact, it's doubtful you'll ever finish above us again.

Yes you exist,  but so does VD, dog dirt and the Ebola virus, all of which are as equally unpleasant as Bristol Rovers supporters.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Malago said:

18 seasons and counting since you finished above us.  Of course that's well short of the 47 years from 1902 until 1949 but there's plenty of time to beat that record., in fact, it's doubtful you'll ever finish above us again.

Yes you exist,  but so does VD, dog dirt and the Ebola virus, all of which are as equally unpleasant as Bristol Rovers supporters.

I'm not sure it was 'finished above us' Malago, it was the last time they were above us full stop! 

2 minutes ago, Malago said:

tut tut,..doubt you scored very highly for articulation in your English classes...finish high school in June?

12 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

will never happen... he /they don't have a billion t spend, and you know that as we do- go fish elsewhere....

Deluded idiots like you are exactly the reason we love to hate but also love to laugh at how utterly deluded you really are.. It’s actually quite frightening that you think you’re close to competing with us. 

bloody strange bunch you really are... Bless

1 minute ago, KeepUpLino said:

Deluded idiots like you are exactly the reason we love to hate but also love to laugh at how utterly deluded you really are.. It’s actually quite frightening that you think you’re close to competing with us. 

bloody strange bunch you really are... Bless

Deluded?...you support Bristol City...enough said....

3 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

What about UWE St Andrew's, surely that had your blood pumping?

As an aside, would you have any idea how your club plan to fund a redevelopment / new build or are you sceptical?

It did, I admit..though was out of the loop so to speak as was living/working in Japan when all that UWE thing began- and essentially died at the same time- I am very sceptical as to how or when any redevelopment will take place...looks like will have to put up with a modest increase on capacity at the Mem...

3 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

It did, I admit..though was out of the loop so to speak as was living/working in Japan when all that UWE thing began- and essentially died at the same time- I am very sceptical as to how or when any redevelopment will take place...looks like will have to put up with a modest increase on capacity at the Mem...

Fair play for your honesty. Where's the money coming from though?

I've worked in Japan myself, a wonderful place.

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

`We`ll buy Ashton Gate and use it for our training ground` was my personal favourite.

Yep, that was the deluded, drunk, middle-aged gashead on You Tube on the day they were taken over wasn’t it? I even remember him adding to that saying “we’ll buy Ashton Gate and use it as a training ground for our youth team”......hahahaha! 

And to think, there are 17 year olds in Bristol who have never known the phenomenon of the rabble in the hideous kit being above Bristol City! It must be so, so, so, so cold in our shadow......

3 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

nope...I knew straight away...

Unlike you lot to lie. What a thick deluded**** you really are. Prem in 5 years was the statement when Wally took over :laughcont: . Now look, so called training ground being sold off for housing . The worst and most embarrassing ground in the football league , out of date and stale food being sold. Fans stealing from players , fans stealing from the supporters club, attacking opposition players , racially abusing players , head butting minibuses, punching horses, trying to ruin Wycombe for you’re own failings, dodgy dealing to buy Chernobyl . Have I missed anything ? You’re a total embarrassment to the city of Bristol , your fans are nothing but Ferrell vermin that care about nothing more than to see us fail rather than any success of your own. Oh and as Danny baker called you. Bristol rovers = pathological liars . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep, that was the deluded, drunk, middle-aged gashead on You Tube on the day they were taken over wasn’t it? I even remember him adding to that saying “we’ll buy Ashton Gate and use it as a training ground for our youth team”......hahahaha! 

And to think, there are 17 year olds in Bristol who have never known the phenomenon of the rabble in the hideous kit being above Bristol City! It must be so, so, so, so cold in our shadow......

Wasn't he sat in his car on a driveway and had to have his seat belt on as he was so trollied? I bet he keeps his nut down now! 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ashton_fan said:

From the Argyle forum:

rgobenz
 Post subject: What a thoroughly horrible club.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:57 pm 

What a thoroughly horrible club Bristol Rovers are, no-one likes loosing and the banter is part of the game. But when you have grown men and women trying to break the cordon, to fight Argyle fans just because they are losing, damn Neanderthals!

I hope they get a large fine and a few score banning orders, you can stick your GAS where the sun don't shine you horrible lot.

:scarf:

Their fans are dead hard mind...