IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

52 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Wasn't he sat in his car on a driveway and had to have his seat belt on as he was so trollied? I bet he keeps his nut down now! 

I sometimes wonder, does that sad old man sit at home in his bedsit just off Stapleton Road every evening, sipping his glass of warm rose wine after having snaffled back his microwaved mac & cheese, and think: “oh no, I did that video on the day we were taken over by the Jordanians...I was ridiculing the ‘sh*t’ - I told them we would overtake them and use Ashton Gate as a training ground for our youth team, I told them we were much richer than them, I told them we were coming for them...I laughed at them...and it was out there on the Internet for the whole world to see...but Wael isn’t as rich as I thought, he hasn’t spent millions on players or delivered a new stadium...yet we chaired him down Gloucester Road on our shoulders because we thought we were the 6th richest club in England overnight...but it hasn’t worked out...he’s bought some new new carpets and curtains, he’s put a new canopy over the hospitality entrance...he’s given us state of the art sprinklers...but no real expenditure on players or proper infrastructure...I got it wrong...better ring my son and tell him to delete that video...when I top up my pay as you go mobile...oh no, still goodnight Irene...”

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Haha 2

There are many 17/18/19/20 year olds round bristol, like myself, who have never known rovers to be above us in the league, I've only seen us play them in the JPT as I've never even known them to be in the same league as us, despite frequenting AG since 2006.

It does really make you feel for them, imagine being so far below your rivals that there could be a married man with kids who has never seen you above your rivals in the league... 

21 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Well, they would say that when they’re cornered and being bored to death in a pub by a dribbling Gashead looking to have his fragile ego massaged.

People feel sorry for you, it’s called pity.

Bit like the sad little gashead who was straight onto the Man City forum after they had beaten us narrowly in the Semi Final of the League Cup.....the poor little squirt was fawning all over them and telling them that everyone hates Bristol City and trotting out the same tripe about their away followings....etc, etc, etc....when all the Man City fans were talking about was how that two legged semi was about the most they had been tested all season and they admired our spirit and performances...the little pip squeak from over the river was just sooooo desperate for recognition and attention and affirmation that his rabble in the hideous kit actually meant something to fans of one of the best teams in the world...it was the ultimate cringe....very sad really...

25 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Am happy to show you my certificate anytime/anywhere of your choosing- and my commendations from  several Japanese  government ministries...

Wow, you are truly amazing. If only us mere mortals could be anything like you. 

But hang on, you are gash, so therefore all your bragging - probably false - stands for nothing.

A *******, not an intellect is what you are.

3 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

Deluded?...you support Bristol City...enough said....

Just a query- what is it with the 'prowed' thing? don't quiz me, 158 MENSA score- yes, true- not bad for a 'prowed' gasser!

well, it's true ...and i am 'prowed' of it...

8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I sometimes wonder, does that sad old man sit at home in his bedsit just off Stapleton Road every evening, sipping his glass of warm rose wine after having snaffled back his microwaved mac & cheese, and think: “oh no, I did that video on the day we were taken over by the Jordanians...I was ridiculing the ‘sh*t’ - I told them we would overtake them and use Ashton Gate as a training ground for our youth team, I told them we were much richer than them, I told them we were coming for them...I laughed at them...and it was out there on the Internet for the whole world to see...but Wael isn’t as rich as I thought, he hasn’t spent millions on players or delivered a new stadium...yet we chaired him down Gloucester Road on our shoulders because we thought we were the 6th richest club in England overnight...but it hasn’t worked out...he’s bought some new new carpets and curtains, he’s put a new canopy over the hospitality entrance...he’s given us state of the art sprinklers...but no real expenditure on players or proper infrastructure...I got it wrong...better ring my son and tell him to delete that video...when I top up my pay as you go mobile...oh no, still goodnight Irene...”

But wally is a lovely lovely man!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

Am happy to show you my certificate anytime/anywhere of your choosing- and my commendations from  several Japanese  government ministries...

You should meet Londoner. You and him would get on very well.

Anyone who brags about their academic achievements as a means of belittling other people isn't worth the oxygen they breathe.

Edited by Wanderingred
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

we are here and you hate that fact, bugs you, and we love that...

I imagine that, if this were the case, we wouldn't let Sags post on here. I think we're possibly torn between wanting to get rid of the shit stain with which you tarnish Bristol and wanting to keep the gift that just keeps on giving. Tough call. 

10 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

have done that before- you wouldn't believe how many fans of other clubs prefer us to you....

I travel across the whole of the UK with my job and when the subject of football comes up, two things happen.

1. I tell them I support Bristol City

2. They invariably say "isn't there another team in Bristol in the lower leagues?"  

That's how much they "prefer you", most are not sure you exist.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I travel across the whole of the UK with my job and when the subject of football comes up, two things happen.

1. I tell them I support Bristol City

2. They invariably say "isn't there another team in Bristol in the lower leagues?"  

That's how much they "prefer you", most are not sure you exist.

They're asking about Manor Farm aren't they?

They do have the better stadium after all.

Great.

Half time at any Bristol City home game.

No one with such intellectual prowess would be daft enough to agree to have to visit the enemy AND pay for a ticket to win an Internet argument.

59 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

You should meet Londoner. You and him would get on very well.

Anyone who brags about their academic achievements as a means of belittling other people isn't worth the oxygen they breathe.

They also both hate City..!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

have done that before- you wouldn't believe how many fans of other clubs prefer us to you....

For someone whose supposed to be so intelligent, I’m surprised that you don’t realise people probably tell Tovers fans that they prefer Rovers and City fans that they prefer City..! 

Either that, or the far more probable scenario is that you are just talking shite..! 

• Like 1

Genius! Yes. we don't like it- 'hurts' is probably the wrong word...'irks', 'grates' perhaps...now I  have enjoyed this bit of 'communication'' and am leaving you all now- will pop baclk the end of the season for another exchange...

baclk!!! Clever clogs!!

Anyway, end of who's season? If ours that could possibly be the end of May.

If yours, see you Saturday night.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

:laughcont: got the brass neck to call me a keyboard warrior after some of the comments you’ve made. It’s like conversing with a ten year old . If you want to come on here with a pathetic attempt at a wind up then at least try to show some level of intelligence . I’m pointing out facts about your club that you should be embarrassed about boy. It shows the levels of your delusions of grandeur that would come on our forum trying a pathic attempt at a wind up when the reality is you are closer to forest green as a club that you are to us in infrastructure . 

They are actually closer to College Green in infrastructure when those hippies put the tents up and pissed in doorways

Edited by Loon plage
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

Japanese government, the infamous land grabbers of the 20th century, I can see why they would commend a methane snorter.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

158 MENSA score- yes, true- not bad for a 'prowed' gasser!

13 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

you wouldn't believe how many fans of other clubs prefer us to you....

It's always so nice to get a visit from Stan Drew and now we know that he's a genius with an IQ which is only two points below the 160 IQ rating attributed to Professors Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein. No doubt Stan will thus be able to explain to everyone the black hole into which his clubs finances seem to have collapsed?

Stan's IQ betters the 156 score of that other well known genius, Donald Trump - although both of them have a tendency to Fake News, as Stan's claim above evidences.

In 2004, the New York Times asked Stephen Hawking what his IQ was and he memorably replied: “People who boast about their IQ are losers.”.  If Professor Hawking had an IQ of just 158, he would never have achieved that realisation. Obviously.

Welcome back Stan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Bit like the sad little gashead who was straight onto the Man City forum after they had beaten us narrowly in the Semi Final of the League Cup.....the poor little squirt was fawning all over them and telling them that everyone hates Bristol City and trotting out the same tripe about their away followings....etc, etc, etc....when all the Man City fans were talking about was how that two legged semi was about the most they had been tested all season and they admired our spirit and performances...the little pip squeak from over the river was just sooooo desperate for recognition and attention and affirmation that his rabble in the hideous kit actually meant something to fans of one of the best teams in the world...it was the ultimate cringe....very sad really...

Oh god, the feeble brown noser who was desperate for Man City fans to validate that the Sags are loved. It was beyond cringeworthy. Went on about 1982 and how the club sold their own players up the river and how we shouldn't technically exist whilst omitting Barry Bradshaw's crude attempt at 'stealing' Ashton Gate. Again, typical of the victims.

5 hours ago, hail gus cesaer said:

But wally is a lovely lovely man!

OMG! Isn't he lush????!!!!! Have you seen his lovely watch? £20 Feeder Market.

3 hours ago, Red7 said:

I imagine that, if this were the case, we wouldn't let Sags post on here. I think we're possibly torn between wanting to get rid of the shit stain with which you tarnish Bristol and wanting to keep the gift that just keeps on giving. Tough call. 

I'd rather travel back to Bristol on a coach filled with Happy Clappers following a 5-0 drubbing at Aston Villa than put up with the ongoing existence of the squatters.

5 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

It's always so nice to get a visit from Stan Drew and now we know that he's a genius with an IQ which is only two points below the 160 IQ rating attributed to Professors Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein. No doubt Stan will thus be able to explain to everyone the black hole into which his clubs finances seem to have collapsed?

Stan's IQ betters the 156 score of that other well known genius, Donald Trump - although both of them have a tendency to Fake News, as Stan's claim above evidences.

In 2004, the New York Times asked Stephen Hawking what his IQ was and he memorably replied: “People who boast about their IQ are losers.”.  If Professor Hawking had an IQ of just 158, he would never have achieved that realisation. Obviously.

Welcome back Stan.

It is a ridiculously high score.

However Gasheads don’t lie, we know this...:facepalm:

So if this one tells us that he’s not only big in Japan but in the top 0.1% of the population when it comes to his intellect I see no reason to disbelieve him.

He‘s even got a certificate and I bet if you ask him nicely he‘ll show you his swimming badges as well...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

It is a ridiculously high score.

However Gasheads don’t lie, we know this...:facepalm:

So if this one tells us that he’s not only big in Japan but in the top 0.1% of the population when it comes to his intellect I see no reason to disbelieve him.

He‘s even got a certificate and I bet if you ask him nicely he‘ll show you his swimming badges as well...

We are indeed blessed that one of the most brilliant minds on the planet inhabited this forum last evening and admitted that despite possessing the brainpower of a small planet, he cannot understand why  "anyone in our 'metropolis' would want to support anyone other than Rovers".

My mind is blown.

• Haha 1