IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Beat me to it. Imagine spending all that money on a professional production and then screwing up the date at the end. So incredibly simple to check, double check and triple check this stuff. Amateurs.

Same proof reader as for that glassware v Doncaster United.

1 hour ago, GreedyHarry said:

And buried just under the date debacle, is a news story entitled, 'Club Statement's although Club Sentence maybe more appropriate. Apparently Ian Holtby (Who?) has left the building.

Shocking attempt at a statement that!

Legal matters involved I reckon.

19 hours ago, Monkeh said:

no the fact he had 5 fingers, he doesn't fit in there, they aren't webbed,

There was a humongous king size dreadnought left in trap 2 of the central Dolman toilets at the last home game. A proper pipe blocker.

I would hope that is cleared up by next season.

And I hope the bloke responsible recovers over the summer. He must have needed stitches.

this made me laugh. why don't people go at home before a game,  much healthier option :laugh:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, redsquirrel said:

There was a humongous king size dreadnought left in trap 2 of the central Dolman toilets at the last home game. A proper pipe blocker.

I would hope that is cleared up by next season.

And I hope the bloke responsible recovers over the summer. He must have needed stitches.

this made me laugh. why don't people go at home before a game,  much healthier option :laugh:

Very often the pre match Clark's pie and 3 pints is the sudden and overwhelming catalyst to these unfortunate episodes (so I'm told) so a planned pre-emptive attempt at prevention before leaving home would be ineffective in many cases.

18 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Beat me to it. Imagine spending all that money on a professional production and then screwing up the date at the end. So incredibly simple to check, double check and triple check this stuff. Amateurs.

A little 'later & I'm sure they could have squeezed in an ad on the Bayeux Tapestry.....

• Haha 1

My grandson has posted on Facebook he's off to London Road this afternoon to cheer on Posh against the gas.

I added the comment; Remember all you Posh fans; Please sing (to the tune of Guantanamara) "One Team In Bristol, there's only one team in Bristol" then watch the reaction of they gasheads. That'll make I laugh!

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, 22A said:

My grandson has posted on Facebook he's off to London Road this afternoon to cheer on Posh against the gas.

I added the comment; Remember all you Posh fans; Please sing (to the tune of Guantanamara) "One Team In Bristol, there's only one team in Bristol" then watch the reaction of they gasheads. That'll make I laugh!

I SOOOOO hope that comes off!!  Do let us know............      :shocking:        :boxing:         :robbored:         :clap:      :clap:

:fish:

2 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

"All these things take time" actually translates as "All these things cost money which we don't have, Wally asked Hani and Hani said no, so Wally is trying to get a few mates involved"

According to very recent teachings(his very own 'happy clapping topic;gaschat)of the "honorable" 'henbury gas,reads that because Wally has a number of Jordanian bankers as 'friends on his Facebook that investment must surely be only a nod & wink away??!!...ff sake.

Either henbury gas is a truly great comic poster or has completely lost even 'ees own tenuous grip of reality-cant decide which.

2 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

According to very recent teachings(his very own 'happy clapping topic;gaschat)of the "honorable" 'henbury gas,reads that because Wally has a number of Jordanian bankers as 'friends on his Facebook that investment must surely be only a nod & wink away??!!...ff sake.

Either henbury gas is a truly great comic poster or has completely lost even 'ees own tenuous grip of reality-cant decide which.

When Danny Baker called them pathological liars . Henbury ass is the greatest example of all . Lying little shit . But what makes it worse is the other idiots believe him . He is OTIB kachina 

Even more proof that everyone loves them

A positive response from fans from ALL clubs

Personally speaking, I’ve never watched a season ticket renewal video from other clubs but it seems they’re so massively loved that fans from far and wide like to keep tabs on what the Blue chaps are up to and this video seems to have gone down a storm far and wide

77E78093-75F8-478F-A5F8-23B10A81E644.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

This had to be done, thanks again to @Cheesleysmate :thumbsup:

You found it! Thank you thank you thank you! I thought this had been deleted as i haven’t been able to locate it recently...it is one of the greatest sources of high comedy ever! Cheers SJ....

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

26 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You found it! Thank you thank you thank you! I thought this had been deleted as i haven’t been able to locate it recently...it is one of the greatest sources of high comedy ever! Cheers SJ....

Down to @Cheeseleysmate BS4, I just uploaded it.

Good tho, innit?