IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Cheesleysmate said:

It won’t take them long to giveth a gift, they just can’t help themselves.

I am sure that they will have another progress interview with Wally or Steve Hamer in the next couple of months only to be fed the same old “takes time” garbage, followed by them all lapping it up and remarking just how lucky they are to have such a lovely lovely man like lovely Wally at the helm.

Taking the piss out of us for dropping to a position that they have never reached is gift enough for me......... 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

So our Premier League push has gone off the rails... Hardly compares to all the laughs the blue few have given us over the years.. Boob cricket, horse punching, premature pitch invasions, dropping out of the league against a team wearing their kit, championship ready sprinklers, tacky freshers fair stalls, mind the cash,  this time next year s**theads, season tickets for the 1019 season. Doncaster United, Barrow. Chesham, League cup preliminary round runners up, patio furniture for stands, their disabled "section", that bloke singing about Matty Taylor and Lee Brown on the win tralalalalaa, nicking their best player for peanuts, 17 years. We have a long way to go before we can match all that.

You forget the jewel in the crown that is Santa`s Grotto.

On 24/03/2018 at 15:30, Cheesleysmate said:

Glad you like the video. This isn't even 1/4 of the gifts that they have given us!

Playing catch up on this thread but bless my barnacles......this made me laugh out loud.  I've still got tea dripping out of my nose.

All hail Cheese, I love it.  Top work mate :clapping:

scoobydoogas
Fans' Favourite

scoobydoogas Avatar

Many people have a bitch for a wife and are unhappy. I'm not!

Posting Level

Next Level in 123 posts
3 hours ago baggins, okebournegas, and 1 more like this
Post Options

Post by scoobydoogas on 3 hours ago

barumgas Avatar
Heard from a friend who is a Blackburn fan saying that our new stadium build is back on track. He read this on a private Blackburn Facebook account today.

New stadium at UWE?                                    Doubt it

New stadium somewhere else in the City?        Doubt it

New (revamped) stadium at Mem?                    Maybe, but when did that plan become "off track" in order to warrant it being back "on track"?

And here we go again, I needed cheering up

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Notice some of them are doubting whether KITR had genuine inside knowledge on the hilarious collapse of the Sainsbury’s deal.

One of them claiming that “anyone with half a brain ‘new’ (:blink:) the deal had fallen through”

Yeah that’s right, that’ll be why at the time KITR posted on OTIB that Sainsbury’s wanted out, the Gas forum went into overdrive calling him a jealous and bitter, lying ‘shithead’. :laughcont:

The reality is they didn’t have a clue, KITR did...which made it even funnier.

BAB249D3-B369-463F-B3DF-7FD06209CD27.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cityloyal473 said:

Funny how they're both BRFC eh? Get the feeling the Sag has got the wrong end of the stick....

Both are BRFC

Both play in blue and white

Both have “Rovers” in their name

Both have local rivals that are (currently) light years ahead of them 

The only difference appears to be Blackburn have a decent history and have won the premier league whereas the 15ers have only recently managed to achieve league status.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, WessexPest said:

Must confess the “Boob Cricket” passed me by - I’m almost afraid to ask for a recap  as I’ve no idea what it pertains to, but obviously it’s  going to be something deeply disturbing...

Here you go ... but don't say you were not warned ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2066560/Football-fan-gropes-mother-threes-breast-drunken-game-boob-cricket.html

1 hour ago, JBFC II said:

There's a thread on sag chat about what they want to see next season, the most liked post is about us going down, ahead of them going up, getting a new ground etc. 

Sad really.... 

They obviously just feel their greatest chance of their "dream cup final" (in a league game at Ashton Gate) was if we were to be relegated rather than getting themselves promoted -- Inclined to agree

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Did have a laugh at that, to be honest.

Do wonder how long it's been sat collecting dust waiting to be used though;)

I can't laugh at that. It's just taking the piss out of us and celebrating it.  I can understand why he left for his huge pay increase, and I can see why he wanted to play in the Championship, but to appear on a gif and laugh about the snake thing shows a huge disrespect for DC, the chance he was given as a non-league player, and the way he was developed by us.

If I were Matty and the producers of that clip told him what they wanted him to do, I would have told them to **** off.

Bahahahaha

• Haha 5

54 minutes ago, pommers65 said:

I can't laugh at that. It's just taking the piss out of us and celebrating it.  I can understand why he left for his huge pay increase, and I can see why he wanted to play in the Championship, but to appear on a gif and laugh about the snake thing shows a huge disrespect for DC, the chance he was given as a non-league player, and the way he was developed by us.

If I were Matty and the producers of that clip told him what they wanted him to do, I would have told them to **** off.

Bahahahaha

9E0952D2-876D-47AD-AEC2-DC9C6C20547A.jpeg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, pommers65 said:

Bahahahaha

A couple of them accept it for what it is and fair play to them. The others seem to forget that the players make their own GIFs and there isn't a 'producer' directing them.

Long story short, pay your players what they're worth and don't give them monthly contracts and they might possibly show some interest in staying!

Wonder if their kids teams still have to buy their own kit?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seventeen said:

It was a laugh, but if you want to be serious about it all he's taken part in 28 Championship games since he last scored incase you want to be politically correct.

Even if you ignore the contribution he made towards our survival last season, the superb pass to set up Korey Smith for the winning goal against Man Utd more than paid back the peanuts we got him for.

Something your fellow Sags always seem to overlook when you sneer at his goal scoring record since coming to BS3.

7 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

9E0952D2-876D-47AD-AEC2-DC9C6C20547A.jpeg

You can just imagine how furious they were when they realised who had scored :laughcont:

They’ll have to wait a little longer before cracking open the champagne, even though we’ll probably still finish this season higher in the league than their funny little club has ever been. I’m sure their scoreboard will keep them informed of events at the Riverside on Saturday.

How is their promotion push going?

Are they still ‘coming for us’, ‘breathing down our necks’, ‘chasing us down’ etc or did they bottle it weeks ago?

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, pommers65 said:

Bahahahaha

:rofl2br:

After all the abuse and threats they’ve dished out since he left this one thinks he should have told ‘the producers’ to **** off?

Dream on.

He obviously loved doing it and I don’t blame him. Well done Matty :clap:

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 2