IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

10 hours ago, h hills left shoe said:

Bitter or what? Jealous c***s

Oh the joy....I haven’t had this much joy since they wheeled out the TV and Top Loading Video on a stand at primary school! 

3 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Even if you ignore the contribution he made towards our survival last season, the superb pass to set up Korey Smith for the winning goal against Man Utd more than paid back the peanuts we got him for.

Something your fellow Sags always seem to overlook when you sneer at his goal scoring record since coming to BS3.

You can just imagine how furious they were when they realised who had scored :laughcont:

They’ll have to wait a little longer before cracking open the champagne, even though we’ll probably still finish this season higher in the league than their funny little club has ever been. I’m sure their scoreboard will keep them informed of events at the Riverside on Saturday.

How is their promotion push going?

Are they still ‘coming for us’, ‘breathing down our necks’, ‘chasing us down’ etc or did they bottle it weeks ago?

It gets better....The slightly ruffled but clearly ‘not bothered Sags’ are commenting on it in the Evil Post......You can just vision them smashing up their keyboards after writing their jealousy ravaged responses. I bet they are trying to find out where he lives again so that they can send round a Commer Van full of aged Tote Enders to go all Aggro.

99A876B7-5E2B-4F31-9B64-21160D6B37AE.jpeg

Edited by Cheesleysmate
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Oh the joy....I haven’t had this much joy since they wheeled out the TV and Top Loading Video on a stand at primary school! 

It gets better....The slightly ruffled but clearly ‘not bothered Sags’ are commenting on it in the Evil Post......You can just vision them smashing up their keyboards after writing their jealousy ravaged responses. I bet they are trying to find out where he lives again so that they can send round a Commer Van full of aged Tote Enders to go all Aggro.

99A876B7-5E2B-4F31-9B64-21160D6B37AE.jpeg

I think the numbers after their user names say it all really,it’s obviously their IQ.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NOTBLUE said:

I think the numbers after their user names say it all really,it’s obviously their IQ.

HELLO! We’re now the richest club in Bristol...Unlucky the shit eh? I’ve gotta say it because I’m an obsessed Sag with an inferiority complex just like the rest.

5 minutes ago, redcityman said:

Bristol rovers highest ever placing is 6th in division two 1955-56 and again in 1958-59,  that is it in ONE HUNDRED AND  THIRTY FIVE YEARS.

Enough said.

I hate to say it, but if you take away the paltry four seasons we spent in Division 1 in the late 70s, we haven't done that much better in the last 100 years.  Given our resources, I would argue that in that period we have been the more underachieving team.  Sorry to be a party-pooper.

They are having a “Songs for Rovers”  thread for next season.

How about....

He’s short,

Quick feet,

He’s living in the street,

Stu Sinclair, Stu Sinclair 

Or....

Stu is living in a box,

Stu is living in a cardboard box

Or

We’ve all fallen in love with Wally,

We’ve all fallen in love,

In love with Wally,

In love with Wally,

because Wally is so lovely.

Or

Spare Change,

Have you got any spare change?

Or

Hello, HELLO, 6th richest club, 6th richest club

Hello, HELLO, unlucky da shit, unlucky da shit

1765DB55-DA23-43C5-9026-75F4D13CE4C9.jpeg

Edited by Cheesleysmate

1 hour ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

I hate to say it, but if you take away the paltry four seasons we spent in Division 1 in the late 70s, we haven't done that much better in the last 100 years.  Given our resources, I would argue that in that period we have been the more underachieving team.  Sorry to be a party-pooper.

I see what you mean...as a poxy 3rd tier club with traditionally fewer fans than their main rivals, no real ambition, ever, from owners or supporters alike and a track record of telling potentially wealthy investors to **** off, a couple of 6th place finishes in the 2nd tier since 1883 probably seems like quite a reasonable achievement.

In terms of League and Cup success they’re behind clubs like Carlisle Utd and Mansfield.

As for us, yes we’ve definitely underachieved although I don’t believe Lansdowns money has given us an edge over many clubs at Championship level when you consider the amount of money floating around football these days with other very wealthy owners out there and Parachute Payments.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 2

:violin:

bradfordmeyerbiggs
Reserve Team

bradfordmeyerbiggs Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 296 posts
about an hour ago via mobile
Post Options

Post by bradfordmeyerbiggs on about an hour ago

I wish they would get rid. It was nice when he was out of favour and being slagged off by the Teds. Now he comes back and scores and takes the piss out of us with a snake gif. He wouldn’t be laughing if he walked in the Lamb I can tell you that for nothing. Snake shithead lady garden

2 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

They are having a “Songs for Rovers”  thread for next season.

How about....

He’s short,

Quick feet,

He’s living in the street,

Stu Sinclair, Stu Sinclair 

Or....

Stu is living in a box,

Stu is living in a cardboard box

Or

We’ve all fallen in love with Wally,

In love with Wally,

In love with Wally,

because Wally is so lovely.

Or

Spare Change,

Or

Hello, HELLO, 6th richest club, 6th richest club

Hello, HELLO, unlucky da shit, unlucky da shit

1765DB55-DA23-43C5-9026-75F4D13CE4C9.jpeg

"He's behind my bins, he's behind your, bins, Stuart Sinclair, he's behind our bins".....

• Like 3

2 hours ago, glynriley said:

:violin:

bradfordmeyerbiggs
Reserve Team

bradfordmeyerbiggs Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 296 posts
about an hour ago via mobile
Post Options

Post by bradfordmeyerbiggs on about an hour ago

I wish they would get rid. It was nice when he was out of favour and being slagged off by the Teds. Now he comes back and scores and takes the piss out of us with a snake gif. He wouldn’t be laughing if he walked in the Lamb I can tell you that for nothing. Snake shithead lady garden

Ooh - tough guy! The Lamb is full of shandy drinkers.

I was impressed how quickly all the Gas comments appeared in response to Taylor’s gif. Good to know they have a keen interest in following BCFC matters on Social Media

Personally, I haven’t a clue what happens when one of their players score and would be hard pushed to recognise any of their team other than Harrison and that scruffy bleeder with the sh1te beard and haircut combo

1 hour ago, 54-46 said:

I was impressed how quickly all the Gas comments appeared in response to Taylor’s gif. Good to know they have a keen interest in following BCFC matters on Social Media

Personally, I haven’t a clue what happens when one of their players score and would be hard pushed to recognise any of their team other than Harrison and that scruffy bleeder with the sh1te beard and haircut combo

Don't mention that scruffy bleeder with the sh1te beard and haircut combo .........

............. too late ...........

homeless.thumb.jpg.f11b45438a6a159817cafca63193414e.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Don't mention that scruffy bleeder with the sh1te beard and haircut combo .........

............. too late ...........

homeless.thumb.jpg.f11b45438a6a159817cafca63193414e.jpg

Look at the state of him. What goes through his mind when deciding he wants to look like that 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sergio Georgini said:

It's 2018 and the Sags are in complete outrage that a football player put on his hand a snake puppet. I don't seem to remember them being this outraged when their fans were racially abusing opposition players every week.. funny that.

Always the victims.

When Santo was going mad after Wolves winner in the stands that was funny, when Plymouth boss waves at the Sags they want an enquiry by the EFL. When City fans were arranging something for Sir Colin it was out of order, yet when Windass gets an invite to the Legion and Chasers, it's great.

Why would Rovers fans be looking at our GIFs anyway?? Is it because we got a bit of media coverage with them and they never?

Ps - well done Snakey, a cracking GIF 

Just  a coincidence, but I was listening to King Crimson today and heard this:

Your admirers on the street
Got to hoot and stamp their feet
In the heat from your physique
As you twinkle by mocassin sneakers
And I thought my heart would break
When you doubled up the stake
With your fingers all a shake
You could never tell a winner from a snake

(Easy Money)

Didn't someone say our neighbours are looking for a new song?

• Like 1