bradfordmeyerbiggs
Reserve Team

bradfordmeyerbiggs Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 296 posts
about an hour ago via mobile
Post Options

Post by bradfordmeyerbiggs on about an hour ago

I wish they would get rid. It was nice when he was out of favour and being slagged off by the Teds. Now he comes back and scores and takes the piss out of us with a snake gif. He wouldn’t be laughing if he walked in the Lamb I can tell you that for nothing. Snake shithead lady garden

No one would be laughing if they walked in the Lamb. Gagging, maybe, but not laughing. ..

• Haha 1

"Big queue in (and out) the shop after the game and a person who obviously had special needs was cheerfully marshalling the queue,  he had already thrown me out for eating a pie  :D  as the queue moved forward over the imaginary line in to the shop.  However once I had bought my ticket as I was leaving the shop there was another “man” giving the poor lad loads of abuse -  Made me feel sick, that someone should pick on the vulnerable in that way.  Whoever you were I hope you are proud of yourself and I hope you felt good in front of any mates you may have. I am just a bit surprised that I was the only one to speak up for the poor Marshall."

Rovers fan abusing the disabled. What a surprise.

I'm waiting for Henbury Gas to claim it was the ex-city fan mysteriously left toothless in an almost supernaturally unseen attack....

Racism, Sexual assault, Women druggie slapping around a little girl on the North Terrace and now a gashead abusing one of their own stewards with special needs.

Family club my arse :facepalm:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sergio Georgini said:

It's 2018 and the Sags are in complete outrage that a football player put on his hand a snake puppet. 

Can't blame the Scum for being bitter; after all, unlike that other Puppeteer with Gash connections, Rod Hull, Taylor washed away his shame by coming over to the Good Guys instead of taking the somewhat terminal step of chucking himself off of a building.

4 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

No one would be laughing if they walked in the Lamb. Gagging, maybe, but not laughing. ..

The most overrated pub in the whole Bristol area,mouth and trousers doings to mind.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SX227 said:

Rovers fan abusing the disabled. What a surprise.

I'm waiting for Henbury Gas to claim it was the ex-city fan mysteriously left toothless in an almost supernaturally unseen attack....

Racism, Sexual assault, Women druggie slapping around a little girl on the North Terrace and now a gashead abusing one of their own stewards with special needs.

Family club my arse :facepalm:

Irene returns !!!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, redsquirrel said:

its not his fault he was born so ugly. he don't earn enough for plastic surgery to right the mug behind all the facial hair he grows trying to hide it. 

He was born SO ugly, the midwife slapped his mother....*

*old ones are the best...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Gaslogic.

Lansdown lives in Guernsey = tax dodger.

Dwane Sports based in Jersey = shrewd businessmen.

We take 450 to Sheff Utd on a Friday night, Sky, Christmas = “Shit support, embarrassing”

Rovers take 400 to Peterborough on a Saturday = amazing away support.

City have wealthy English owner = plastic club, sugardaddy’s toy.

Rovers get taken over by Arab Chelsea fans = Celebrate.

City fans laugh at how shit Rovers are on their forum = obsessed

Rovers fans start the ‘oh yes’ thread as well as numerous threads over the years on their forum keeping an eye on our Promotion/Relegation battles, put our score on their scoreboard when we are losing whilst their own team are playing in front of them = not obsessed

City redevelop their spiritual home into a 27k all seater stadium = plastic, soulless shithole

Rovers plan to move out of town to a bland 20k identikit bowl with no history = sounds great.

Matty Taylor shafts them = snake 

Matty Taylor shafts Oxford = loyal hero

Rovers have left Bristol in the past and they recently wanted to leave Bristol again...but apparently it’s City who are a ‘franchise’ :blink:

The list goes on.

A simple like for such an informative ,articulate and accurate post is simply not good enough so .....

200w.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, glynriley said:

:violin:

bradfordmeyerbiggs
Reserve Team

bradfordmeyerbiggs Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 296 posts
about an hour ago via mobile
Post Options

Post by bradfordmeyerbiggs on about an hour ago

I’m a Sag ****. I dribble a lot and love white plastic chairs and tents. I believe that Wally is the Messiah because he is such a lovely man. The reason that we aren’t spending any money is because we are evolving. Goodnight Irene. FTG. I’m obsessed with Shitheads but I’m not really. It’s never our fault.
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Gaslogic.

We take 450 to Sheff Utd on a Friday night, Sky, Christmas = “Shit support, embarrassing”

Rovers fans start the ‘oh yes’ thread as well as numerous threads over the years on their forum keeping an eye on our Promotion/Relegation battles, put our score on their scoreboard when we are losing whilst their own team are playing in front of them = not obsessed

City redevelop their spiritual home into a 27k all seater stadium = plastic, soulless shithole

Rovers plan to move out of town to a bland 20k identikit bowl with no history = sounds great.

Rovers have left Bristol in the past and they recently wanted to leave Bristol again...but apparently it’s City who are a ‘franchise’ :blink:

The list goes on.

Well said.

Just to add:

Gasheads invade the pitch to taunt us after FLT tie - it’s the bantz innit?

City fans respond in kind - worst hooliganism in the history of football.

Orr goes to jail - Funny

Pipe goes to jail - Not funny

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Well said.

Just to add:

Orr goes to jail - Funny

Their pitch is crap because of the rugby - victims (even though post rugby it's awful) 

Our pitch is great despite the rugby - franchise tax dodge or something.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Well said.

Just to add:

Orr goes to jail - Funny

Gasheads lob broken chairs at City fans = noble warriors defending women and children.

City fans lob the same broken chairs back at them = Sickening, unprovoked attack, ban them for life.

Referee abandons match due to safety fears = cheating Wycombe scum, “hope they go out of business”.

Rovers waterlog their own pitch to avoid playing in form Stockport and give themselves an extra few days rest before playing City in the JPT Area Final = “Nothing we could do about it mate”...

Gasheads....”we’re totally down to Earth, loveable fans adored by everyone for our humility and likeable nature...unlike they gert arrogant SHITHEADS”

*gets taken over by Arabs

”hey, let’s wave £5 notes at those scabby Morcombe fans tomorrow to show how loaded we are now....”

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, WessexPest said:

Well said.

Just to add:

Orr goes to jail - Funny

38 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Their pitch is crap because of the rugby - victims (even though post rugby it's awful) 

Our pitch is great despite the rugby - franchise tax dodge or something.

25 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Gasheads lob broken chairs at City fans = noble warriors defending women and children.

City fans lob the same broken chairs back at them = Sickening, unprovoked attack, ban them for life.

Referee abandons match due to safety fears = cheating Wycombe scum, “hope they go out of business”.

Rovers waterlog their own pitch to avoid playing in form Stockport and give themselves an extra few days rest before playing City in the JPT Area Final = “Nothing we could do about it mate”...

Gasheads....”we’re totally down to Earth, loveable fans adored by everyone for our humility and likeable nature...unlike they gert arrogant SHITHEADS”

*gets taken over by Arabs

”hey, let’s wave £5 notes at those scabby Morcombe fans tomorrow to show how loaded we are now....”

City nearly go under in 82 - Gasheads go on and on about us only being a league club since 1982.

Rovers drop down to the Conference - pretend it didn’t happen and continue to bang on about 1982.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Gaslogic.

The list goes on.

Cracking summary of the last 690 pages for those late to the forum.

What a bunch of deluded losers.

• Like 3

Just thought I’d browse gas chat for a laugh on a dull Thursday evening and came across this exceptional set of ratings from a rovers fan...

Slocombe - 9 - 2 top class saves, kept us in the game

Charlton 5 - created next to nothing

So their keeper kept them in the game although Charlton created next to nothing, how does that work :blink:

• Haha 10