IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

7 hours ago, JBFC II said:

They had a party on their Matchday thread at us dropping to 11th, the same 11th in the championship that they haven't reached in nearly 60 years... 

It`s always the same with them. Where most clubs` fans just want to be the best they can be and accept that they will never be Man City those obsessed inbreds want nothing more than to be better than us. If they got relegated in 23rd place they would be happy as long as we were 24th.

I honestly believe that if Bristol was hit by a nuclear warhead the g*s would be happy provided AG was destroyed in the process.

It`s hilarious really but also very sad when you think of how pointless and empty their lives would be if they didn`t have us to obsess over and fill their waking hours.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

It`s always the same with them. Where most clubs` fans just want to be the best they can be and accept that they will never be Man City those obsessed inbreds want nothing more than to be better than us. If they got relegated in 23rd place they would be happy as long as we were 24th.

I honestly believe that if Bristol was hit by a nuclear warhead the g*s would be happy provided AG was destroyed in the process.

It`s hilarious really but also very sad when you think of how pointless and empty their lives would be if they didn`t have us to obsess over and fill their wanking hours.

Fixed it.

On 14/04/2018 at 17:09, Rudolf Hucker said:

10,029 (1,303 away) so  8,726 15ers bothered to turn up.

I suppose it’s a bit close to Christmas?

Maybe there was a bike ride somewhere in Bristol yesterday?

I don’t know how they survive on such small crowds...

18 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

The words of a ******.....

IMG_7966.PNG

“The only good shithead is one thats dead”

Charming.

Im sure plenty of ‘shitheads’ wouldn’t be that devastated if ‘Socrates’ forgot to look when crossing the road either.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

It`s hilarious really but also very sad when you think of how pointless and empty their lives would be if they didn`t have us to obsess over and fill their waking hours.

Think you missed out an ‘n’......

Edit....I see the appropriately named @Juan Kerr has already pointed this out!

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I suppose it’s a bit close to Christmas?

Maybe there was a bike ride somewhere in Bristol yesterday?

I don’t know how they survive on such small crowds...

“The only good shithead is one thats dead”

Charming.

Im sure plenty of ‘shitheads’ wouldn’t be that devastated if ‘Socrates’ forgot to look when crossing the road either.

He`d have his care in the community nurse to look for him.

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

Forty two years since they had an average attendance over 10,000, which was 10,022 in 1976.

http://european-football-statistics.co.uk/attnclub/brir.htm

Amazing really.

For a club that’s so ‘special’ (as they love to tell everyone) you’d think more Bristolians would want to support them?

Clearly not.

Bristol has always been red.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Forty two years since they had an average attendance over 10,000, which was 10,022 in 1976.

Which was our promotion season, their average was skewed by a 26000 gate at Eastville on Good Friday. Without the 20000 or so reds that day the average would have been around 9000.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rich said:

That is an absolutely staggering statistic condsering they are ‘the faithful and true’ most loyalist and bestest fans in the whole of the land’

Stats don’t lie Saggies :shutup:

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 18:06, pride of the west said:

By the sounds of radio bristol, they celebrated like they won the world cup when they equalised in the last minute. Strange lot. 

Can you blame them? That one point puts them perfectly between giants Blackpool and Fleetwood in 11th place in a league where Shrewsbury are 3rd and Scunthorpe are 5th.

I'm sure they're still celebrating that historical point this very second.

• Like 1