IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Bottom half finish.

One win in their last eleven games.

Two wins since Feb 13th.

Minus 6 goal difference.

Spent the Matty Taylor money on a “striker” who scored one league goal in 39 games.

Not a ******* chance that The Post will mention any of the above.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

24 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Bottom half finish.

Two wins since Feb 13th.

Minus 6 goal difference.

Spent the Matty Taylor money on a “striker” who scored one league goal in 39 games.

More defeats than victories.

Having to play in the Checkatrade Trophy again.

Joining the FA Cup in the 1st round again.

Others will add to this list of woes I'm sure.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Bottom half finish.

Two wins since Feb 13th.

Minus 6 goal difference.

These things take time.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, 22A said:

More defeats than victories.

Having to play in the Checkatrade Trophy again.

Joining the FA Cup in the 1st round again.

Others will add to this list of woes I'm sure.

Are they absolutely certain they're following the one step back three steps forward plan and not the three steps back one step forward alternative?

5 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Plymouth took 1,400 to Gillingham today. The sags took less than 1k to Southend despite less of a distance. :facepalm:

Plymouth are a much bigger club than Rovers, Plymouth’s away support has always been excellent considering the distance they have to travel

• Thanks 1

Marvellous, isn't it :worship2:

Ollie Clarke picked up an early booking for a challenge on Southend captain John White, and continued to throw himself into tackles.

Just before the half time whistle, the midfielder was penalised again, this time for a tackle on Sam Mantom. Referee Anthony Coggins had no hesitation in showing Clarke a second booking, but then proceeded to walk away from the Rovers No.8.

However after an apparent reminder from Southend forward Simon Cox, Coggins marched back over to Clarke to show him the red card.

On 04/05/2018 at 10:19, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Standard for Sagheads.

Tell them the facts and they press the block button rather than argue. Pussy’s.

The truth obviously hurts.

Blocking is standard. I have to read their shit about 2nd May 1990 and not only how they “deserved it” but how funny it was that they nipped in to steal the Championship trophy at our expense. Then as soon as I post celebrations of our league and cup double I am blocked or unfriended, or no longer followed. How ******* pathetic is that? Some of these are supposedly mature blokes. Don’t ******* dish it out if you can’t take some back (with a bit on top and some actual facts thrown in). 

It’s the Sags primitive defence mechanism.

As Neanderthals with small club syndrome they are programmed to celebrate anything that makes them feel BIGGER than the the Ted’s. Even if it is for seconds. It’s like Sag Tourettes and once they realise what they have done they literally have to hide and go to la-la land until it is all over. In the case of the Conference this silence can last for up to 2 years.

On 04/05/2018 at 10:29, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Yeah, they really looked like they were celebrating on May 3rd 2014. :rofl2br:

It might have made them take a step back and re-evaluate things (like any club after a relegation) but that doesn’t stop it being massively embarrassing for them and very entertaining for us. They’re no further forward now than they were under Higgs in 2007 even with new (supposedly wealthy) owners who, lets face it, appear to have done very little. 

Not sure what ‘Mancgas’ is trying to say in his response as he’s either thick or does not have English as his first language?

As I’ve mentioned before about the the whole ‘franchise’ thing...only one Bristol club has left Bristol in the past to play in a different City and only one Bristol club has recently made plans to leave Bristol again.

Franchise Gas.

Yes, the franchise statement from the Dwane Sport franchise of the Channel Islands.

MancGas has clearly malfunctioned which is standard for a Sag faced with facts.

If 2014 did them so good did they pick up all of those football banning orders for “celebrating”? Why was the Steward put into row Z? Why was Dobbin “Punched”, why did the young lad “crack” the copper in the middle of the pitch? Didn’t look like those supporters who stormed on the pitch after Mansfield went to the box to applaud Higgs? Was Mike “Two Divorces” tears simply tears of joy? “Muhdumm”, did they run across to the Mansfield supporters looking for Ted infiltrators to “Hug”?, Why did they fall silent for 2 years?

On 04/05/2018 at 10:58, BCFC11 said:

Only #gaslogic would say that getting relegated out the entire football league would be a good thing. :facepalm:

#Gaslogic is a mental disorder. It’s called Paranoid Schizophrenia. Effectively you see things that aren’t there, believe you are someone else with magical powers, and then when things go tits up you deny any recollection of it.

On 04/05/2018 at 20:06, Midlands Robin said:

Ah, more #gaslogic.

Bristol Sport - Company registered in Bristol, Owner lives in the Channel Islands. Booooo tax dodging sheed. Bad bad bad.

Dwayne Sport - Company registered in the Channel Islands, Owner lives in Bristol. Hooray, he's such nice man, Sag legend, we love him, good good good.

********. :laugh:

Don’t let the facts get in the way. They will go on lockdown. Steve Lansdown was a Sag you know!

On 04/05/2018 at 20:16, ZiderEyed said:

Pray for the teds imo. They just don't understand that being relegated out of the entire league was the best thing that ever happened to us!

What a ******* idiotic statement.

That’s it though we DO UNDERSTAND and agree that it was the best thing that ever happened to you Sags. Beats your 0-0 Watney Cup victory hands down. We still believe it was the best thing and have devoted a 704 page thread dedicated to it’s honour and your ongoing gift provisions.

On 04/05/2018 at 20:45, daored said:

@Cheesleysmate do you have one of our special friends and his thatcher years comment ?

@Ska Junkie had it and realeased my “Remix” a few months back. It truly is comedy gold. You want to watch a Sag wither when it is played to them?! You would be hard pushed to find a Sag that can tolerate it until the end. They generally walk of as soon as Geoffrey Twentyman says “Any idea of where Alfreton is?” 

On 04/05/2018 at 23:03, BCFC11 said:

Sags won’t be jealous at all, they are getting ANOTHER tent after all, reading some of their comments some of them appear to like it now they are staying there, funny that ain’t it, and UWE was bland :facepalm: yet a couple of years ago it was far better than ‘tarted up trashton gate’ and suddenly it was in the best interests of the club to turn UWE down, of course it was, all because that ever so lovely owner of theirs said so, it was all bull and they lapped it up as always, worst set of fans on this planet, they deserve Chernobyl.

18,000 all white plastic seater Big Top on the way for the clowns. Mind the Gap.

Just proves a point that they have been obsessively reading our Sir Colin Day celebrations and have been hurt beyond belief as they were back in 2014. 

Best thing that ever happened to them my arse! Wonder if they will still be saying that when DC eventually ***** off and they are languishing at the foot of League 2 again with rain pouring through holes in the tents?!

• Like 2

Just to cheer us up after today's (laclk of) performance. My daughter has been bought an Alexa, so like someone else on here, I tested it.

"Alexa; how many teams are there in Bristol"?

"I know of only one football team in Bristol; Bristol City FC"!

If you're on friendly terms with a gashead, buy him/her an Alexa for Christmas or birthday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I see Bodin got sent off for two yellows today, the first for punching the ball into the net and the second for diving.

Once a s*g always a s*g.

I remember a Barnsley player getting sent off at Ashton Gate for two yellows - the first was for having a go at the linesman whilst warming up as a sub and the second was for running towards their fans after they scored....I love two totally avoidable and pointless yellows! And I did giggle when Bodin was sent off today for basically cheating - TWICE...hehe...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I remember a Barnsley player getting sent off at Ashton Gate for two yellows - the first was for having a go at the linesman whilst warming up as a sub and the second was for running towards their fans after they scored....I love two totally avoidable and pointless yellows! And I did giggle when Bodin was sent off today for basically cheating - TWICE...hehe...

You can take the boy out of Horfield.....................................

12 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I see Bodin got sent off for two yellows today, the first for punching the ball into the net and the second for diving.

Once a s*g always a s*g.

He looks like he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic. This confirms it. No wonder why he was a fan favourite for the Pikeys.

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Don`t worry, they`ll invest it wisely no doubt. Some good deals on patio furniture at the moment now the sun`s come out. 

They might even have enough over for a barbeque for the director`s lounge.

‘Lounge’ - that’s bigging it up! Although a while ago they did tweet that new carpets and curtains had been purchased, together with a new canopy to go over the hospitality entrance....so I suppose it’s getting a bit closer to something that could be called a ‘lounge’ ....

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

‘Lounge’ - that’s bigging it up! Although a while ago they did tweet that new carpets and curtains had been purchased, together with a new canopy to go over the hospitality entrance....so I suppose it’s getting a bit closer to something that could be called a ‘lounge’ ....

I think you mean cleaned don`t you? 

#evolutionnotrevolution

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, myol'man said:

This thread will now quietly slip down the pages.....

until they do something ridiculous as usual!

See you soon   :gasmask:

When are they planning an open top bus tour for finishing top of the league... before realising it was the second page..?!