IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

10 hours ago, harrys said:

Have always had a nasty racist element to them for as long as I can remember 

I know a group of people who harass my local community. They remind me of the gas. Jealous of those around them. And like to steal things. (Although they've not yet nicked a stadium). 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

This is the thing.

EVERY club has the odd idiot. I’m not saying spitting has never happened but once in a while it happens everywhere....including their shithole.

I find it comical that they paint this picture that everyone who visits AG walks out covered in gob. It’s a load of bullshit :laughcont:

Anything to make themselves feel better I suppose. Pathetic.

think I would on the whole prefer the spit.

12 hours ago, harrys said:

Have always had a nasty racist element to them for as long as I can remember 

Yep.....their halos seem to fall off quite often...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/08/bristol-rovers-action-fans-racially-abuse-jason-brown

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/2017/august/statementracialabuse/

...I remember some dubious literature being given out at Eastville in the ‘70s along these lines too...

1 hour ago, CotswoldRed said:

I know a group of people who harass my local community. They remind me of the gas. Jealous of those around them. And like to steal things. (Although they've not yet nicked a stadium). 

It's easy to Nick a stadium. You take the tent poles down in the night and make off with the poles and tent in bags on a roof rack

• Haha 2

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 21:30, WhistleHappy said:

Psst Liam, it's spelt Wetherspoon, (& that's not a cutlery choice either btw... ) 

For the sad state of brevity, Micky Hayes can't spell TO correctly - Too !! Don't we teach English anymore ?

It really is going to (too :blink:) be a rather long summer.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

This is the thing.

EVERY club has the odd idiot. I’m not saying spitting has never happened but once in a while it happens everywhere....including their shithole.

I find it comical that they paint this picture that everyone who visits AG walks out covered in gob. It’s a load of bullshit :laughcont:

Anything to make themselves feel better I suppose. Pathetic.

It's never been a problem to me, largely thanks to my survival training in the Boy Scouts years ago... Motto 'Be Prepared'... 

That why I always have a bag of gob-stoppers in me pocket.... Haven't been gobbed on yet, so it's good advice, dib dib dob. :thumbsup:

(come to think of it, I've never been booted in the ging gang goollies either, and my woggle is still in good nick! :farmer:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Dear god, are they trying to kill us with laughter? 

Another bloody tent?? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! :laughcont:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/12231/new-tent-confirmed-oh-sts

'Coming for us' mind! ;)

‘Bristol Rovers are delighted to announce that we have successfully overtaken Calais as the Tent Capital of the World #forzaevolution’

FTG

2nd post on that gaschat  thread about the new tent

Does that mean that on night games when most kids can't go, our capacity will be cut to about 9500?

:laughcont:  deluded half-wit!! :rolleyes:

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/bristol-rovers/attendances

The gas getting more than 9500 happened just 6 times last season, and 4 of those were clubs with what I assume was a pretty good away following (Plymouth, Pompey, Blackburn, Oxford) - The other two were their first and last home league games of the season.

EXACTLY NONE OF THESE were midweek/night games - but lets never let FACT get in the way of more gas bullshit about attendances.

If they actually had more of their own fans turn up instead of relying on good away support - worrying about 9500 capacity might be worth doing.

Edited by cityal
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cityal said:

2nd post on that gaschat  thread about the new tent

:laughcont:  deluded half-wit!! :rolleyes:

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/bristol-rovers/attendances

The gas getting more than 9500 happened just 6 times last season, and 4 of those were clubs with what I assume was a pretty good away following (Plymouth, Pompey, Blackburn, Oxford) - The other two were their first and last home league games of the season.

EXACTLY NONE OF THESE were midweek/night games - but lets never let FACT get in the way of more gas bullshit about attendances.

If they actually had more of their own fans turn up instead of relying on good away support - worrying about 9500 capacity might be worth doing.

Same goes for the idiots who are happy that it increases the capacity, for what reason exactly? Isn’t as though they ever sell out that dump anyway.

A new family stand will be constructed..... 

Didn't realise adding stands was that easy. 

Pull yer finger out SL - you can have the new Atyeo ready a week next Tuesday, surely.  BRFC putting us to shame with their direct approach to development. 

57 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

A new family stand will be constructed..... 

Didn't realise adding stands was that easy. 

Pull yer finger out SL - you can have the new Atyeo ready a week next Tuesday, surely.  BRFC putting us to shame with their direct approach to development. 

Four sides to the ground yet I think they've nine stands of which just three are permanent, the rest being tents. Billy Smart eat your heart out

• Haha 2