IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

35 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I had to Google that. How do you know of such things?

Come, come. Don't be so shy.

All Gasheads are familiar with having to deploy artificial contrivances in failed attempts to keep them up........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I had to Google that. How do you know of such things?

Personally, I found out after the intriguing title of the Belle and Sebastian album.. The Boy With the Arab Strap. As the internet was less tightly regulated in those days, googling it then got some hair raising results!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Personally, I found out after the intriguing title of the Belle and Sebastian album.. The Boy With the Arab Strap. As the internet was less tightly regulated in those days, googling it then got some hair raising results!

I got caught out years ago when we were looking to put a shower in , I was sat in work and was slightly bored and thought I would look for showers on the web fortunately the phone rang and I forgot all about it. Later at home I did a search on "showers" did I learn something that evening.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, reddoh said:

I got caught out years ago when we were looking to put a shower in , I was sat in work and was slightly bored and thought I would look for showers on the web fortunately the phone rang and I forgot all about it. Later at home I did a search on "showers" did I learn something that evening.

You weren`t looking for a yellow one by any chance were you?

• Haha 1

On 19/05/2018 at 07:57, Miah Dennehy said:

We are still primarily a football club :)

lower league football club, just to be a bit more precise for you there. Looking up at us, a:

21st century football club, with all that that entails.

So you'll be quite happy where you are with your standing and terraces and funny stands full of "character" and racism and all that 70s/80s proper football; you'll not be after anything more/new/different, like a terrible, soulless new all-seater ground etc? 

If you lot had chosen to eschew all the modernisation/sh1te we've got, to remain primarily a football club, then you'd have one on us there. But you haven't chosen this. You have no choice. You haven't got what we've got - ie Championship football, for one - and you are not what we are, and are always looking up at us, because you lot are sh1te. And you know it.

1 hour ago, Jack Dawe said:

So you'll be quite happy where you are with your standing and terraces and funny stands full of "character" and racism and all that 70s/80s proper football; you'll not be after anything more/new/different, like a terrible, soulless new all-seater ground etc? 

If you lot had chosen to eschew all the modernisation/sh1te we've got, to remain primarily a football club, then you'd have one on us there. But you haven't chosen this. You have no choice. 

Not aiming this at Miah but it became very clear when the Al Qadi’s took over that most Gasheads would happily swap their ‘real’ down to Earth football club for a modern, ‘plastic’ version in a heartbeat.

6th richest club in the country

Waving fivers at opposition fans

New, soulless, out of town bowl on the horizon (so they hoped).

They let everyone see their true colours when they thought Wally was loaded. Deep down they’re more ‘plastic’ than we could ever be :laughcont:

Gotta laugh them....

• Like 8

Was reading gaschat yesterday to cheer myself up and some itk muppets were talking about how they were just about to sign a promising young player from Southampton called olufelu olomola. “I know for a fact that terms have been agreed” etc etc. As I was reading this rubbish it flashes up on sky sports news that he’s just been snapped up by Scunthorpe :rofl2br:You know you’re tin pot when someone decides Scunthorpe is a better option than you. Unlucky dopey.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Packman said:

Was reading gaschat yesterday to cheer myself up and some itk muppets were talking about how they were just about to sign a promising young player from Southampton called olufelu olomola. “I know for a fact that terms have been agreed” etc etc. As I was reading this rubbish it flashes up on sky sports news that he’s just been snapped up by Scunthorpe :rofl2br:You know you’re tin pot when someone decides Scunthorpe is a better option than you. Unlucky dopey.

Perhaps he just doesn't like camping?

• Haha 1

They probably realised they might have to pay compensation. And wages.

• Haha 1

I expect the same people that said he was a great talent then said he wasn't that good when he signed for Scunny! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Love that don’t they . He will be a gas legend. He’s shit doesn’t want to sign for us **** him . 

Poundland again for those muppets 

Comparisons don't just stop with the name...

Both are skint.

Poundworld to close about 100 stores, with 1,500 jobs at risk

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/apr/26/poundworld-to-close-about-100-stores-with-1500-jobs-at-risk?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

9 hours ago, Packman said:

some itk muppets were talking about how they were just about to sign a promising young player from Southampton called olufelu olomola. “I know for a fact that terms have been agreed” etc etc. As I was reading this rubbish it flashes up on sky sports news that he’s just been snapped up by Scunthorpe :rofl2br:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/12247/olufela-olomola-signs-Scunthorpe                    amazing how their opinion of the player changed so quick

12 minutes ago, pommers65 said:

I notice our 'friend' Henbury f**kwit felt compelled to comment.

Their player attacking, horse punching, mini van head butting, boob cricket prosecuted supporters must be so 'prowed' that they can take the moral high ground for a change! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Comparisons don't just stop with the name...

Both are skint.

Poundworld to close about 100 stores, with 1,500 jobs at risk

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/apr/26/poundworld-to-close-about-100-stores-with-1500-jobs-at-risk?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

He'll feel right at home, I mean........Stadium MK and the shitpit , very similar ! :P

I see the deluded tosser is still sticking to his utter lie about the disabled supporter beaten up by City fans that 22,000 people didn't see, wasn't seen or reported by or to anyone at the club and no record was ever placed with the local police. He was also asked for photographic proof by his own fans and never delivered. This is just a figment of the ********'s imagination. They and us know it. 

I would love someone at City to sue this piece of shit for deformation of character and libel. @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO, can you do anything about the lies that odious ***** is peddling about our club?

I can confirm that the said Gentleman fully enjoyed his first season at the Gas and has renewed his season ticket and also purchased one for his helper as he is finding it difficult to get to the mem under his own steam  :D

5 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I see the deluded tosser is still sticking to his utter lie about the disabled supporter beaten up by City fans that 22,000 people didn't see, wasn't seen or reported by or to anyone at the club and no record was ever placed with the local police. He was also asked for photographic proof by his own fans and never delivered. This is just a figment of the ********'s imagination. They and us know it. 

I would love someone at City to sue this piece of shit for deformation of character and libel. @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO, can you do anything about the lies that odious ***** is peddling about our club?

I can confirm that the said Gentleman fully enjoyed his first season at the Gas and has renewed his season ticket and also purchased one for his helper as he is finding it difficult to get to the mem under his own steam  :D

So all of a sudden the racists want to chat about us . ******** . As for Henbury ass mmmmmm

5 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

So all of a sudden the racists want to chat about us . ******** . As for Henbury ass mmmmmm

It's been proven to be lies RA 75 yet he still peddles it to his closed shop of disciples who lap up his fabricated drivel. Surely it's illegal to talk such utter garbage? We've had multiple deletions and requests from moderators over the years on here due to possible repercussions but that sad piece of crap can carry on? Doesn't seem right to me at all.