IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

20 hours ago, JBFC II said:

As I live down the road I may visit his computer shop and ask him about this story and try and get some truths, as others have said I'm all for banter but if he has nothing to back up the story then it's slander and that isn't on... 

Just don't 'employ 'ees services-by his own admission he up's the price if he thinks your 'City'!

5 hours ago, Harry said:

I’ve had some info about “Sand-Gate”. 

Remember when they said they’d used the wrong kind of sand on their pitch, hence it being so shit. 

Remember when they sacked their Stadium Manager earlier in the season? 

Well. Allegedly, said Stadium Manager was responsible for ordering the required sand (suitable for their fibre pitch). 

Said Stadium Manager then decided to purchase a much cheaper sand product and pocket the difference himself. 

Full of wrong ‘uns over there, they really are. 

I have it from a very good source that was just the straw that broke the camels back.he was up to no good a lot of the time.

28 minutes ago, Mtimmy11 said:

I have it from a very good source that was just the straw that broke the camels back.he was up to no good a lot of the time.

‘Lovely bloke’ though according to the fewers.

Swear I’ve heard them say that about someone else aswell :whistle:

59 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Pay peanuts and players would rather go to the massive club that is Scunny.... I cannot pinpoint the most embarrassing thing they got going on at the moment, I mean surely someone told the potential new signing about the redevelopment being in full flow starting with their new all seater stand going up being pitched....

Corrected that for you.

6 hours ago, Harry said:

I’ve had some info about “Sand-Gate”. 

Remember when they said they’d used the wrong kind of sand on their pitch, hence it being so shit. 

Remember when they sacked their Stadium Manager earlier in the season? 

Well. Allegedly, said Stadium Manager was responsible for ordering the required sand (suitable for their fibre pitch). 

Said Stadium Manager then decided to purchase a much cheaper sand product and pocket the difference himself. 

Full of wrong ‘uns over there, they really are. 

Exactly the same thing I’ve heard mate.

What with stewards allegedly taking money to let away fans into the ground whilst avoiding the turnstiles and that load of thievery from their supporters club, they’re a rum bunch, eh?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Exactly the same thing I’ve heard mate.

What with stewards allegedly taking money to let away fans into the ground whilst avoiding the turnstiles and that load of thievery from their supporters club, they’re a rum bunch, eh?

Don`t forget the `loyal & true` flogging off their season ticket books and claiming they had got lost in the post to get new ones.

• Haha 1

They are all creaming themselves over a new nickname they have found for us, a hell of a lot of thought must of gone into it, the person who came up with it is obviously a pure genius as they seem to love it.

Bristol Spitty. :facepalm:

4 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

That's libellous, he has scored. I know he has because I was there when he did it . I hope to see him do it again some day.

when he shot was it on target ? did it glance in off a defenders arse or was it a 35 yard screamer that got you all (both) out of your plastic seats or was it an away game in a proper stadium? 

9 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

À chair is still a chair even though there's no one sitting there.

But a seat is not always a chair. A chair (legs back and seat), a seat can just be a foldable piece of plastic (Ashton gate seating) a bench, a stool. The mem has chairs that are seats, we just have seats that are seats regardless of anyone is sat.

Edited by Fiale

8 hours ago, reddoh said:

when he shot was it on target ? did it glance in off a defenders arse or was it a 35 yard screamer that got you all (both) out of your plastic seats or was it an away game in a proper stadium? 

It was a home game, so I was stood on terracing like proper stadiums have :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fiale said:

A chair is always a seat

Normally I'd agree but given some of the 'chairs' ( of the patio, stacking variety) deployed at The House of Hair that isn't the case. As my lardy backside can attest the slightest lateral movement when under pressure is prone to lead to a deformed chair ( which you'll agree is still a chair) but one that no longer offers seating vantage.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

We can't have a discussion on chairs and seats without a sneak preview of work going on at the Mem as Wally finally splashes the cash ... on new seating as well as a posh new pitch (and sand) ...

blue-plastic-chairs-row-garden-59797371.

Looks like they've forgotten not one but both 'rakes'....

4 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Doesn’t a chair have four legs? What’s the difference between a field and a meadow? Or a wood and a forest? These things keep me awake at night....

Meadow is open land not grazed upon(usually) whereas a field is grazed or crops grown on, the exception of course are hay meadows where surprising hay is grown.

wood or to give it its correct name woodland is a small forest and tends to have more sunlight streaming through.

sleep well tonight.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Henbury Gas owns his own IT business, yet his website looks like a fisher price my first web site effort

http://www.cjcomputing.com/page2.php

I surprised anyone uses him judging by the state of that... not the best way to advertise how great you are in IT field.  I would  have thought anyone in any part of the It world would have more respect for their own business than serving that piece of junk web site up

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 12:59, ZiderEyed said:

Quick google:

57 Westbury Hill, BS9 3AD

0117 962 4553

Wouldn't it be terrible if someone ordered skips and takeaway menus to that address...?

Done!

2 Large Skips

20 Portions of Prawn Crackers
18 Portions of Crispy Duck
16 Chicken Chow Mein
10 Chinese Roast Pork with Crispy Noodles
8 Prawn Foo Youngs
6 Bags of Chips
4 Jumbo Sausages
2 Pots of Curry Source

1 Blow up Doll

Bill sent to his long term customer Gary Glitter

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 23/05/2018 at 14:24, Bristol Rob said:

It was all part of their stadium redevelopment plan.

Sandcastle1.jpg

It seems their much talked about stadium tour has had another addition. Following recent trips to the Not Yetihad and the No Camp, they appear to now be playing at the Sand Siro.

Where will they be playing next?  

• Haha 5