IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

• Admin
1 hour ago, TRL said:

Henbury Gas owns his own IT business, yet his website looks like a fisher price my first web site effort

http://www.cjcomputing.com/page2.php

I surprised anyone uses him judging by the state of that... not the best way to advertise how great you are in IT field.  I would  have thought anyone in any part of the It world would have more respect for their own business than serving that piece of junk web site up

I cannot believe that he has taken a phrase from The League of Gentlemen and adapted it on his front page, he really is a parody of himself....... 

43A417AE-7578-48E4-92D6-5445E95B6268.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BrightCiderLife said:

It seems their much talked about stadium tour has had another addition. Following recent trips to the Not Yetihad and the No Camp, they appear to now be playing at the Sand Siro.

Where will they be playing next?  

Take care, there was that season we played at Black Layer Road..... .

3 hours ago, reddoh said:

Meadow is open land not grazed upon(usually) whereas a field is grazed or crops grown on, the exception of course are hay meadows where surprising hay is grown.

wood or to give it its correct name woodland is a small forest and tends to have more sunlight streaming through.

sleep well tonight.

Thanks - but I won’t  sleep tonight.....other things going round in my head include:-

Why is it called ‘rush hour’ when you don’t move?

Why are they called ‘apartments’ when they are all close together?

Why is ‘abbreviation’ such a long word?

Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?

How do snowplough drivers get to work?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Thanks - but I won’t  sleep tonight.....other things going round in my head include:-

Ok, so why are  all fire engines called Dennis?

• Haha 1

That lot wouldn’t know what a seat was if it smacked them in the face. 

Ohh hang on a minute one did when one of them decided to rip one out of the EE throw it at City fans who duly threw it back towards its rightful place only for them to whinge to anyone that would listen by saying we were the culprits by throwing seats at them.

#alwaysthevictims

20 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

I cannot believe that he has taken a phrase from The League of Gentlemen and adapted it on his front page, he really is a parody of himself....... 

43A417AE-7578-48E4-92D6-5445E95B6268.jpeg

It's the careless cruelty to apostrophes that offends me more; as well as the wanton capitalisation of improper nouns.

• Like 1

The irony is truly astounding!

"I see they're also getting some flack over their treatment of disabled fans, although to be fair to the retards who frequent One Turd they are unhappy about that. Kind of brings to mind the disabled fan who was ill treated at Trashton that Henners rehabilitated to The Gas. But that's somehing else the 6 digited Mongs don't like to talk about."

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

The irony is truly astounding!

"I see they're also getting some flack over their treatment of disabled fans, although to be fair to the retards who frequent One Turd they are unhappy about that. Kind of brings to mind the disabled fan who was ill treated at Trashton that Henners rehabilitated to The Gas. But that's somehing else the 6 digited Mongs don't like to talk about."

******* idiots. 

2 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Don't know why but some of their comments still surprise me.

I think it’s because just when you think they’ve plumbed the ultimate depths of narrow-minded pathetic stupidity they find yet more barrels of bile and lies to scrape.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bianconeri said:

I think it’s because just when you think they’ve plumbed the ultimate depths of narrow-minded pathetic stupidity they find yet more barrels of bile and lies to scrape.

But the cretins truly believe it . And Henbury ass is the pied piper . Imagine not being able to see through a gobshite like that . Duh 

11 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

But the cretins truly believe it . And Henbury ass is the pied piper . Imagine not being able to see through a gobshite like that . Duh 

It’s a parable of our time, the self-obsessed, self-promoting believing only the things they like and banning anything they don’t like. Eventually the ‘truth’ is ‘what I think’, reality is ‘what I do’ and if you don’t do that, say that or think that then you are wrong, an enemy and should be excised.

I think therefore I am, I’m pink therefore I’m spam.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bianconeri said:

It’s a parable of our time, the self-obsessed, self-promoting believing only the things they like and banning anything they don’t like. Eventually the ‘truth’ is ‘what I think’, reality is ‘what I do’ and if you don’t do that, say that or think that then you are wrong, an enemy and should be excised.

Do this well enough and you can become PotUS.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

One or two of them are sceptical.

Anyone with half a brain can see how dodgy the story is. Disabled man, beaten up in front of 20k potential witnesses, no one intervened, no reports to the club or Police, no CCTV evidence. Shaken disabled man grieving for the loss of his father can’t leave the house because of the trauma of the attack, however somehow finds himself in CJ Computing on Westbury Hill. Henbury Gas converts this lifelong City fan with a chat and a hug, next thing you know he’s a season ticket holder in one of their tents.

The club (Rovers) apparently know about the situation but refuse to take advantage of the fantastic publicity that the story would provide their club. No leak to the Evening Post, no quiet word in Geoff Twentymans ear.

The only person who knows anything is Henbury Gas, a man who has a track record of making things up on the Internet.

Hmm.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 9

3 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Anyone with half a brain can see how dodgy the story is. Disabled man, beaten up in front of 20k potential witnesses, no one intervened, no reports to the club or Police, no CCTV evidence. Shaken disabled man grieving for the loss of his father can’t leave the house because of the trauma of the attack, however somehow finds himself in CJ Computing on Westbury Hill. Henbury Gas converts this lifelong City fan with a chat and a hug, next thing you know he’s a season ticket holder in one of their tents.

The club (Rovers) apparently know about the situation but refuse to take advantage of the fantastic publicity that the story would provide their club. No leak to the Evening Post, no quiet word in Geoff Twentymans ear.

The only person who knows anything is Henbury Gas, a man who has a track record of making things up on the Internet.

Hmm.

No it's true; I have been provided with photographic evidence.

Here is a picture of Henbury Gas with said disabled fan, Donny Oddlegs.

fistoffuns1e4-13.jpg

23 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Why is it every time you dial a wrong number some one bloody answers it

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Hmm.

He's been asked to show the supposed undeniable proof he supposedly has many times (police report records, records of reports to BCFC / Bristol sport etc etc), even by supporters of his own team, and never delivers. It's total fabrication obviously. Even some of the gas fans have seen through him! Bear in mind, he has stated that he provides IT support to Bristol sport even though we all know we use a national IT company, not some 2-bit back street set up.

Maybe, rather than pander to the idiot, the gas fans should be demanding he shows all this supposed 'proof' before swallowing his obvious lies? Maybe Gregor McGregor could pop up to his shop to see this proof? 

The fact that our police liaison lady has said no such report has ever been logged with them, BCFC have said no report was ever made of any such incident, nothing was seen on the CCTV which is everywhere in our stadium and 22,000 people didn't see anything does lead me to think he's undeniably lying! You can't even fart at Ashton Gate anymore without someone seeing it!! :whistle:

Q.E.D.

I don't see why they put up with him TBH it's really quite sad. 

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

He's been asked to show the supposed undeniable proof he supposedly has many times (police report records, records of reports to BCFC / Bristol sport etc etc), even by supporters of his own team, and never delivers. It's total fabrication obviously. Even some of the gas fans have seen through him! Bear in mind, he has stated that he provides IT support to Bristol sport even though we all know we use a national IT company, not some 2-bit back street set up.

Maybe, rather than pander to the idiot, the gas fans should be demanding he shows all this supposed 'proof' before swallowing his obvious lies? Maybe Gregor McGregor could pop up to his shop to see this proof? 

The fact that our police liaison lady has said no such report has ever been logged with them, BCFC have said no report was ever made of any such incident, nothing was seen on the CCTV which is everywhere in our stadium and 22,000 people didn't see anything does lead me to think he's undeniably lying! You can't even fart at Ashton Gate anymore without someone seeing it!! :whistle:

Q.E.D.

I don't see why they put up with him TBH it's really quite sad. 

Police lady is still saying nothing has ever been reported !! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 4