IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

7 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Can you technically see a fart ? supposing there's no ' follow through ' . 

I reckon the only to see one would be if the perpetrator was wearing dusty trousers and a little fart shaped cloud accompanied the emission. 

No lamas were hurt during the making of this post .

Yep.  I have a FLIR thermal camera and it can pick those up easily.

1 hour ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Thanks for the support Bianconeri.  I don't think there's anything remotely malicious from any of the guys posting here who are just trying to have a laugh but it's now crossed the line IMHO.

You are welcome. Like you I think it’s not done out of malice, it’s just something that can get out of hand all too easily. While Henbury Sag’s actions mark him out as a weapons-grade t*ss*r there are limits. In my humble opinion.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Clarky89 said:

Yes, with a character bearing a name nodding to Adolf Hitler. 

In fairness Clarky, Bottom was a fantastic comedy show watched and loved by millions (me included). Don't think the character name causes any offence whatsoever if you know what it refers to. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Clarky89 said:

Yes, with a character bearing a name nodding to Adolf Hitler. 

You on a wind up or something?

Edward Elizabeth Hitler is one of the most famous comedy characters ever, and the character has nothing to do with the Nazis. It's a joke FFS.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 54-46 said:

Am sure I read somewhere that dogs can see their own farts

Would certainly explain my dogs reaction every time he drops one

My dog always hid under the sofa when he farted. 

Very amusing when we had guests sat there , looking at one another with that ' it wasn't me ' expression on their dear little faces as they tried desperately not to smell it . 

47 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

My dog always hid under the sofa when he farted. 

Very amusing when we had guests sat there , looking at one another with that ' it wasn't me ' expression on their dear little faces as they tried desperately not to smell it . 

Reminds me of an old joke.

A man was invited to dinner with his posh girlfriend’s parents. Just after sitting down to eat he felt the neec to fart so he let one go as stealthily as he could.

’Rover get out from under the table’ said the father.

Thinking  he’d got away with it our hero relaxes and, of couse, another fart starts to rumble. He lets it go, reckoning the dog willget the blame only to hear the dad say

’Rover get out from there before he shits on you’.

• Haha 1

Come on, loitering gasheads, call your boy out to PROVE all the garbage he has thrown at our club please?

We have a serving police officer that is showing he's a bullshitting piece of crap so it's about time you did the right thing and called for him to provide the 'PROOF' he has mouthed off about.

To the decent gashead readers, please do the right thing and show this lowlife for what he undoubtedly is? He 'allegedly' has legal documents proving his lies.

We will NOT stop until he has been proven to be exactly what we KNOW he is, the police, our club and 22,000 attendees know the truth about him, it's about time he proved it one way or the other WTGR possible respect to your decent supporters. We know he's lying, he's one of yours so call for him to either back it up or shut up please.

Do the right thing eh! 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I wouldn't be happy if a normal poster on here, say you or me, was having photographs of their business, its address, and their own picture plastered all over a gas public forum so to me the same courtesy should be extended.

The only post I have reported is my own in order to flag it up because I don't think anyone on this thread is being deliberately malicious.  Just sometimes banter crosses a line.

Have you seen half the vile lies that he’s posted about us, as a club and as supporters..? 

I fully hope he ends up seriously regretting it. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Have you seen half the vile lies that he’s posted about us, as a club and as supporters..? 

I fully hope he ends up seriously regretting it. 

And he is being slaughtered for it on here and called out for it by several gasheads on gas chat.

I would say that is enough.  Lies on a forum get a response on a forum.  It's not like his rubbish is being reported in the BEP.

Start putting his personal details and workplace up and the response moves outside the forum into harassment.  I do not think anyone posting on this thread, which ranges from amusing to laugh out loud funny, would consider taking any such action but every football club has its share of loons.

LJ received death threats and had to move house, Matty Taylor the same.  There are people who do such things and I don't see such response as being commensurate to Henbury Gas making a total tit of himself on gas chat.

22 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Thanks for the support Bianconeri.  I don't think there's anything remotely malicious from any of the guys posting here who are just trying to have a laugh but it's now crossed the line IMHO.

Gas crossed the line many times.and deserves anything that comes his way.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eddie Hitler said:

And he is being slaughtered for it on here and called out for it by several gasheads on gas chat.

I would say that is enough.  Lies on a forum get a response on a forum.  It's not like his rubbish is being reported in the BEP.

Start putting his personal details and workplace up and the response moves outside the forum into harassment.  I do not think anyone posting on this thread, which ranges from amusing to laugh out loud funny, would consider taking any such action but every football club has its share of loons.

LJ received death threats and had to move house, Matty Taylor the same.  There are people who do such things and I don't see such response as being commensurate to Henbury Gas making a total tit of himself on gas chat.

His picture, address and phone number have been on this thread before. Nothings come of it. 

• Like 1

Henbury Gas should be the least of anyone's worries.

The share price of the Arab Jordan Investment bank has dropped from 1.77 to 1.40 in the last year bringing market capitalisation down from £280 million to  £220 million which means the value of the Al-Qadi family shares has reduced by  £18 million and is now standing at £66 million. Analysts are concerned at the company's "lack of strategic focus" and policy of "under-investing".  These comments should ring a few bells with Rovers fans and I suspect they will be alarm bells.

But even more intriguing is the possibility of national news headlines for "our beloved club" when revelations surface about what really goes on at Rovers mysterious  £250 000 pa London office.   

• Haha 3

On 02/05/2018 at 15:31, bert tann said:

Someone should ask what Mr Karim Mardam-Bey does at Bristol Rovers' £ 250 000 pa London office.

Rich did ask!

On 02/05/2018 at 16:07, Rich said:

Ok Bert. What does Mr Karim Mardam-Bey for Bristol Rovers in his London office?

Probably a brother in law or Uncle.

3 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

You are a poster for whom I have a lot of respect and for that reason I will drop this now.

Best all round, at least debate is allowed here and differing opinions are usually respected.

in any event, they are bound to do something really crazy soon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bert tann said:

Henbury Gas should be the least of anyone's worries.

The share price of the Arab Jordan Investment bank has dropped from 1.77 to 1.40 in the last year bringing market capitalisation down from £280 million to  £220 million which means the value of the Al-Qadi family shares has reduced by  £18 million and is now standing at £66 million. Analysts are concerned at the company's "lack of strategic focus" and policy of "under-investing".  These comments should ring a few bells with Rovers fans and I suspect they will be alarm bells.

But even more intriguing is the possibility of national news headlines for "our beloved club" when revelations surface about what really goes on at Rovers mysterious  £250 000 pa London office.   

The plot thickens....