IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 12:40, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Think they’re trying to make it up to them after the article the other day that upset many Sags by claiming that the average Gashead is over 55, likes Mrs Doubtfire, racist abuse, touching women who don’t want to be touched and Points West.

Have run out of likes today - but considering this as one :clapping:

• Like 1

Perhaps he listed under Dwayne ? I'll have a look................Nope.Not there either. 

I see sir Steve is listed at £ 1.72 Billion up £240 million on last year . It also mentions he has a £1.1 Billion stake in Hargreaves Lansdown and he is Chairman of Ravenscroft (Channel Islands based Investments) with £ 3 Billion of assets. 

1 minute ago, RedLionLad said:

" Are we going to have a wanky video like this when our new sponsor gets unveiled. It’s all the rage"

Wait until they find out the price of video cameras these days...

It's okay, they are going to offset the cost of a camera by launching a new money making venture.

Wally's Weddings. 

"Have your special day recorded by the man himself, and he isn't just a man with a fancy watch, he really is a lovely bloke as well."

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

It's okay, they are going to offset the cost of a camera by launching a new money making venture.

Wally's Weddings. 

"Have your special day recorded by the man himself, and he isn't just a man with a fancy watch, he really is a lovely bloke as well."

Can you imagine how long you'd have to wait for your video to arrive?

It all takes time y'know...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BCFC11 said:

Another Sag thinks it's 'absolutely pathetic'

Abit like their attempts at being a professional football club then.

Of course they do . Even there ***** of a manager said they are 30 years behind. This is from supporters who are happy with having tents . YES TENTS for stands . The green eyed monster is a big one over there 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I expect they will have a video like there weird season ticket video. Where they showed rubbish all other the floor. Tinpot. Seeing they shop in Poundland maybe they could sponsor them . 

But that video was liked by fans of loads of clubs, I read it myself. It was only out a few hours yet thousands of fans all over the land loved it and contacted them about it.

On 30/05/2018 at 18:40, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Think they’re trying to make it up to them after the article the other day that upset many Sags by claiming that the average Gashead is over 55, likes Mrs Doubtfire, racist abuse, touching women who don’t want to be touched and Points West.

Last season, I took my seven year old boy to his first ever game at the Mem. When we got in, he just looked at me, and he was being serious when he said, "I thought we were going to a proper football stadium!".

http://gasheads.proboards.com/thread/12269/uwe-restart?page=17

Why is it that their fan base are nearly all pensioners of the "Henbury Gas" ilk? Old, fat, bald, lying, horse-punching, boob-cricketing racists ... with suspect hard drives!

mug3.jpg.90419bf580ed582caef112a7cef4177c.jpg

From their forum 5 hours ago:

“The lady in the shop said there is a shirt sponsor for next season, but wouldn't say who it is, which is fair enough.. She also said the 2 new "stands" would be going up later in the summer, apparently they come prefabricated and take no time to erect.

So there you have it, slow but tangible improvements which can only be good news.”

Why, oh why, did Steve Lansdown waste years and £50m on redeveloping Ashton Gate when he could have followed the Rovers’ example and just put up some prefabricated stands? 

4 hours ago, fatchers said:

Having looked in vain at the Sunday times Rich list for Wally and family. I feel somewhat suprised to see  No mention of the owners of the 6th richest club in England.According to the Arab Jordan Investment Bank ,the very nice man,Wael is worth about 5.6 million. Is that enough to build a new extension to the Tent Camp and finance mega bucks players ?   Perhaps Wally might be using his Chelsea contacts to scrounge some money off  Pedro,the Chelsea player is reported as having 16million and a contract worth £100,000 a week running to 2019. Willian £ 23 million or Eden Hazard £ 32 million could also be targets for the fake shiek. Although I see Emma Watson (Harry Potter fame) is reputed as being worth £ 50 million, she might be up for a bit of boob cricket on the side.

Um, could you please clarify, is Emma Watson up for boob cricket? I'm a slow left arm over.

54 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

She also said the 2 new "stands" would be going up later in the summer, apparently they come prefabricated and take no time to erect. 

This is a level of 'tinpot' that clubs in the Conference South would be embarrassed about.

2 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Another Sag thinks it's 'absolutely pathetic'

Abit like their attempts at being a professional football club then.

Another one accuses US of being an "absolute joke of a club" :laughcont:

Deluded clown.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

4 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

Um, could you please clarify, is Emma Watson up for boob cricket? I'm a slow left arm over.

So I've heard. Slow left arm over will be ok but I think she's also partial to a under arm with a tickle round the back. 

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Apparently the new sponsor video sums up why we are a joke of a club....

Didn't their season ticket video advertise season tickets for the 1918-19 season or something....

Something like that, absolutely hilarious.

I don't know what was worse, that gaff or the fact the kid ended up watching their Sunday League cloggers whilst stood on a pile of programmes surrounded by trash and bird shit. Speaking of which....

1 hour ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Last season, I took my seven year old boy to his first ever game at the Mem. When we got in, he just looked at me, and he was being serious when he said, "I thought we were going to a proper football stadium!".

:laughcont:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, pongo88 said:

From their forum 5 hours ago:

“The lady in the shop said there is a shirt sponsor for next season, but wouldn't say who it is, which is fair enough.. She also said the 2 new "stands" would be going up later in the summer, apparently they come prefabricated and take no time to erect.

So there you have it, slow but tangible improvements which can only be good news.”

Why, oh why, did Steve Lansdown waste years and £50m on redeveloping Ashton Gate when he could have followed the Rovers’ example and just put up some prefabricated stands? 

They’d know all about that, their little acorns get excited at anything the ‘lovely man’ says.