IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

58 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Update

there were 6 males arrested on the night, they have been released under investigation for further enquiries and collection of evidence.

this disorder was in relation to football violence between Bristol city  and Bristol rovers “ fans” .

there is clear and indisputable evidence that is the case.

enquires are ongoing 

You must have seen the footage Julie.

I have some questions.

1/ Did anyone do the 'Hong-Kong Phooey' chop?

2/ At any point, does the word 'KAPOW!' appear on the footage?

3/ Turtle Power - was it needed?

4/ Did those involved use the words 'By the power of Greyskull?'

Just hope that should the answers be positive in relation to the above, the court room sketchs might be available for purchase.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I have some questions.

Just hope that should the answers be positive in relation to the above, the court room sketchs might be available for purchase.

Are you suggesting someone was fighting Holloway?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I have some questions.

In reply I can say;

1) at no point did I personally see any Hong Kong phooey movements

2) I feel certain with the power of social media at some point an edit will appear with that written on

3) no turtle power seen 

4) did not hear grey skull being shouted. !

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, JulieH said:

In reply I can say;

1) at no point did I personally see any Hong Kong phooey movements

2) I feel certain with the power of social media at some point an edit will appear with that written on

3) no turtle power seen 

4) did not hear grey skull being shouted. !

Well that's me not bidding on the court room art work.

On the plus side, I think we can rule out a number of cases of mistaken identity.

#HappyToHelpJustice

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, harrys said:

Any idea how it all come about?

Dunno mate. I’d hazard a guess at Rovers thinking having 40 lads out in town gave them the courage to act the big men and they got given a lesson by 15 City lads that they can’t take the piss. 

And before anyone doubts those numbers/odds, it’s easily verifiable. 40 vs 15. No argument. 

3 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Where's the Vid/photos Harry ? All I can find on the Post site is the first basic report.

I don’t wanna share publicly mate. Sorry. But there are a few doing the rounds. And in one, a gas lad is heard saying “is that City? Get it on video - f^^^ ‘em”. Basically a gas ****, rather than stepping in to save his mates from A&E decided to film it to get blokes nicked. Grass Hit Squad! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Never forget this abomination ....with the world renowned sponsor ‘Snack Box’ as well....I remember Danny Baker ridiculing it saying they are the only club sponsored by the refreshment van in the corner of the ‘stadium’!

20C69EC4-272D-4B76-BEC5-5CBD04116BAD.jpeg

I'll never forget all the City fans wearing tesco bags to the City Gas game.... HILARIOUS!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Never forget this abomination ....with the world renowned sponsor ‘Snack Box’ as well....I remember Danny Baker ridiculing it saying they are the only club sponsored by the refreshment van in the corner of the ‘stadium’!

Even ignoring the fact it's a Rovers top and any City bias on my end, that is a truly vile top.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

I'll never forget all the City fans wearing tesco bags to the City Gas game.... HILARIOUS!!

I remember a game at Twerton Park, there were Tesco carrier bags hung all along the fence in front of the away end for another reason....and the chant was “Tesco took the Tote End, Tesco took the Tote End...” and “If you’re proud to shop at Tesco, proud to shop at Tesco, proud to shop at Tesco clap yer...” and at later games vs the sags “Ikea, Ikea, Ikea, Ikea, EYE - KEY - AHH” - they haven’t got a good record with retail stores! Yet they then decided to model their kit on Tesco’s carrier bags....and now have the cheek to slag off our kit! 

“Sainsbury’s - orange army, Sainsbury’s - orange army...”

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 1

On ‎24‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 14:27, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

The dick who started that thread suggests we have no real identity. I hear this quite often from them..

But they have got a quirky kit...so that’s obviously the only thing that matters in creating identity. Idiots.

We've no identity?  FFS …

Don't they know that DNA is our middle name nowadays? 

How much more I.D. than that do they bloody require?

We are #Bristol-DNA-City … ask Mr Ashton. 

3 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

"Dirt Box" would have been more appropriate.

• Admin
15 hours ago, JulieH said:

Update

there were 6 males arrested on the night, they have been released under investigation for further enquiries and collection of evidence.

this disorder was in relation to football violence between Bristol city  and Bristol rovers “ fans” .

there is clear and indisputable evidence that is the case.

enquires are ongoing 

HI @JulieH

Just curious, seem to remember in past tournaments there was reference that if people were convicted of offences whilst football was on TV this in turn could see them banned from their respective clubs / banning orders

Does that still apply, or are these banning orders only imposed if the incident occurs on a matchday etc

17 minutes ago, Hello said:

https://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/2018/june/roverscommittoreducingsingleuseplastic/

serious conversation now. good to see my club doing this and would be great to see City follow suit

We've always had a policy of not building any stands out of plastic. You've casually erected them all around your ground but stopping providing plastic stirrers and straws is more in vogue (and costs nothing) so you've jumped on that passing bandwagon. Well done. Serious conversation btw.

13 hours ago, Harry said:

Dunno mate. I’d hazard a guess at Rovers thinking having 40 lads out in town gave them the courage to act the big men and they got given a lesson by 15 City lads that they can’t take the piss. 

And before anyone doubts those numbers/odds, it’s easily verifiable. 40 vs 15. No argument. 

I don’t wanna share publicly mate. Sorry. But there are a few doing the rounds. And in one, a gas lad is heard saying “is that City? Get it on video - f^^^ ‘em”. Basically a gas ****, rather than stepping in to save his mates from A&E decided to film it to get blokes nicked. Grass Hit Squad! 

Grass Hit Squad, love it

29 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

but stopping providing plastic stirrers and straws is more in vogue (and costs nothing) so you've jumped on that passing bandwagon.

I thought that was stopped due to H&S?  Apparently, the St Johns Ambulance rep couldn't cope with the numbers of sags continuously coming up to him having stuck them in various orifices...........true story :gasmask:

So there was I expecting to see heroic Gentleman fighters standing up for the honour of the mighty reds and what that video shows is the shittiest game of sign tennis ever, closely followed by what looks to be the newly invented game of bar stool skittles and then a quick round of bar stool cricket. 

Hardly the evidence of a major clash between rival firms.