IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Losing 0 - 4 to the mighty Grecians at home doesn't really bode well for the season ahead does it. They really have a team full of shite now that everyone who was half drcent has left them for peanuts. L2 beckons my friends.

Asschat is a very unhappy place, full of doom and gloom.

Edited by wendyredredrobin

They are getting proper worried over in their world, no strikers, an insurance claim bar refurb, a club shop developed with financial assistance from their kit supplier and the tea increasing in cost.

They are finally getting wise to the fact Wally isn't going to invest and the only manager to take them in to Non-league might actually want to try and have a crack at a well run club.

This season coming could be hilarious.

Still, at least they have a rented office in London that makes them world standard.

20 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

They are getting proper worried over in their world, no strikers, an insurance claim bar refurb, a club shop developed with financial assistance from their kit supplier and the tea increasing in cost.

They are finally getting wise to the fact Wally isn't going to invest and the only manager to take them in to Non-league might actually want to try and have a crack at a well run club.

This season coming could be hilarious.

Still, at least they have a rented office in London that makes them world standard.

And they have Championship ready sprinklers.

Mustn't forget that.

3 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Absolutely! If I need cheering up ever I watch either the Man Utd win or that game v Mansfield.

Ahh yes, the thought of them gleefully watching the whole match on the telly waiting for the defeat to happen only for the snake to pop up and set up Korey's injury time winner, bliss.

I also like to watch Daniel's fantastic strike especially to the tune of the Laughing Policeman & all in their own kit, you couldn't have made it up!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Swede said:

Ahh yes, the thought of them gleefully watching the whole match on the telly waiting for the defeat to happen only for the snake to pop up and set up Korey's injury time winner, bliss.

I also like to watch Daniel's fantastic strike especially to the tune of the Laughing Policeman & all in their own kit, you couldn't have made it up!

The only thing louder than the eruption of noise at AG that night was the combined noise of tellies being put in all over north Bristol.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/12568/evolution-joke

So Evolution means selling our best players! New Stadium dead in the water! Training ground stagnant! Tarted up bar! price increases all round! some signings injured or unfit we all knew we needed to sign strikers and left back at the start of the summer.
I have said it before and will say it again WAKE up and smell the Coffee Wail and co are not in it for the love of our club, i am feeling really angry, today was an absolute joke don't tell me it was just a friendly losing 4-0 at HOME is embarrassing no matter what the fixture and not good for confidence, how are we ever going to push on to the next level with no proper investment in the squad surely you have to get it right on the pitch first, from what i have seen we will be really struggling this season  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, 22A said:

So Evolution means selling our best players! New Stadium dead in the water! Training ground stagnant! Tarted up bar! price increases all round! some signings injured or unfit we all knew we needed to sign strikers and left back at the start of the summer.
I have said it before and will say it again WAKE up and smell the Coffee Wail and co are not in it for the love of our club, i am feeling really angry, today was an absolute joke don't tell me it was just a friendly losing 4-0 at HOME is embarrassing no matter what the fixture and not good for confidence, how are we ever going to push on to the next level with no proper investment in the squad surely you have to get it right on the pitch first, from what i have seen we will be really struggling this season  

Smell the coffee - because they have been priced out of buying one.

• Haha 7

13 hours ago, B block said:

Clarke should be in the magic circle for the miracles he’s performed there, if he left tomorrow I’d stick a ton on them going down

Unless St Holloway took over ...

nah that would never happen.

Too busy pricing up chicken shacks and appearing on a telly show that will soon be withdrawn due to lack of viewers.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, 22A said:

OK, seriously... what would they see as “pushing on to the next level”..? 

I think it’s generally accepted that they simply couldn’t cope at Championship level. Not financially, not by way of structure or facilities, or even potential to improve those sufficiently.

So where is it that they hope to progress..? Wally has twigged that he he’s bought a dud of a football club, but now he’s stuck with it. 

I genuinely wonder if relegation for them would be the beginning of the end..?! ?

40 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I think it’s generally accepted that they simply couldn’t cope at Championship level. Not financially, not by way of structure or facilities, or even potential to improve those sufficiently.

So where is it that they hope to progress..? Wally has twigged that he he’s bought a dud of a football club, but now he’s stuck with it. 

I genuinely wonder if relegation for them would be the beginning of the end..?! ?

It's not going to happen, they are a massive club . 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

I have said all along, he was basically only buying into the UWE future plans and all with other peoples cash, and only in it for himself/investors with a Hotel, housing, shops etc etc. He has proved he has no cash to spend on anything, let alone 50 million on a new stadium. How long ago did he say tarting up the Mem was not feasible, yet when the UWE news came out within 24hrs the answer was "tart up the Mem". 

The Sags are finally waking up and can see their owner will not give them anything at all, and the running losses are getting higher and the charge on the Mem is becoming a massive issue for them.

Who in their right mind would want to buy into them now? Plenty of clubs make losses, but plenty still have potential going forward. I just don't see how a single person/business investor could think they are a decent option to put their hard earned into.

But Wael a very, very nice man, and wouldn't do anything bad to them or leave them in the sh1te would he......

Ps - where is he disappeared to? 

13 minutes ago, wood_red said:

I have said all along, he was basically only buying into the UWE future plans and all with other peoples cash, and only in it for himself/investors with a Hotel, housing, shops etc etc. He has proved he has no cash to spend on anything, let alone 50 million on a new stadium. How long ago did he say tarting up the Mem was not feasible, yet when the UWE news came out within 24hrs the answer was "tart up the Mem". 

The Sags are finally waking up and can see their owner will not give them anything at all, and the running losses are getting higher and the charge on the Mem is becoming a massive issue for them.

Who in their right mind would want to buy into them now? Plenty of clubs make losses, but plenty still have potential going forward. I just don't see how a single person/business investor could think they are a decent option to put their hard earned into.

But Wael a very, very nice man, and wouldn't do anything bad to them or leave them in the sh1te would he......

Ps - where is he disappeared to? 

They do finally appear to be removing their heads from their collective arses (well, some of them anyway) and finally beginning to see what has been blindingly obvious to us ever since Wally took over.

They have finally twigged that the Emperor is in fact, naked.

2 hours ago, 22A said:

Just had a read of that whole thread.  They have collectively smelt the coffee and woken up; it took a while but they got there in the end.

Will they now take the next big step of organising Sack the Board protests now that they have realised that the next bit of evolution is relegation?

• Like 1