IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

It's going downhill fast on their forum. This just appeared, 

I have seen on another Forum that our Owner has in the last 24hrs received messages of abuse, some of a racial nature.
Does anyone know if this is true, if it is I don't have the words to express my disgust.
Whilst we are all passionate about our club and I include Wael in that it is totally inexcusable for some of our so called fans to behave this way.
If this is correct perhaps we should message our support to the Owner to redress the balance.

2 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Just had a read of that whole thread.  They have collectively smelt the coffee and woken up; it took a while but they got there in the end.

Will they now take the next big step of organising Sack the Board protests now that they have realised that the next bit of evolution is relegation?

It'll be like that time 3 of them got black and gold scarves and tried to do something.... and failed.

Reality is, they enjoy being mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed on shit - if they had anything about them they would be collectively knocking on the door of the board to demand answers. I have a feeling they have two supporters on their board of directors, I wonder how the fans are being represented, or are these people only in it for free tickets?

• Like 1

Another interesting little snippet in there - one of them says that it is cheaper to take out a full page ad in WellRed than it is for one in their shitty little rag.

So, pay less money for your ad to be seen by 10k or so people or more for it to be looked at by three men and a dog?

Edited by Red Right Hand

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Another interesting little snippet in there - one of them says that it is cheaper to take out a full page ad in WellRed than it is for one in their shitty little rag.

So, pay less money for your ad to be seen by 10k or so people or more for it to be looked at by three men and a dog?

Yeah, but what are the 3 men doing to the dog?  ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Has anyone come in for Brucie boy yet? No? They all knew that Grab was no good without Smash ?

It's all there isn't it ? 

Their  best player wanting out but no one interested, Rover's relégation season , them getting all upset because they considered ' second best ' .

And Smash no good without Grab .

Comedy gold , bless 'em .

• Haha 1

The rented office got to be for tax reasons plus they are using it for there other business while taking money from  rovers to pay for it 

of course he' comes across as a lovely man wait till the the fall out you see his true colours 

bet he's don't turn up for the fiirst game he be on holiday suning his self payed by the increce of coffee prices 

how lucky are we 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I believe that was Henbury Gas (or Free The Henbury Gas one as he’s now going by).

For some reason I don’t believe it therefore. Can’t think why..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I love the bit where it says..

”so once again Rovers find themselves in the shadow of their big brothers across the City”  

Some things never change. :laughcont:

“Shadow”..?! More like a 30 year total eclipse, which shows no sign of shifting..! 

• Haha 1

midlandgas213
Club Legend

midlandgas213 Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 1401 posts
Feb 19, 2016 at 2:37pm
Post Options

Post by midlandgas213 on Feb 19, 2016 at 2:37pm

ahhhhh getting all shirty already wait till we pass you on the way up and you are on the way down, and how many of the floating Bristol fans will you expect at trashton they will all becoming to the gas house in future
don't also forget you are deep In the mire in a relegation fight so see you next season anyway we might let you tramps in the mem to clean it

HOW'S ALL THAT GOING MIDLANDGAS213??..

12 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Haha, I can only read a few of the posts before wiping the tears of merriment from my eyes, bless 'em.

It would be extremely interesting to hear their comments now in hindsight.

All joking aside you have to question what both sides have to offer with an investor & club.

Post Options

Post by therovers on Feb 19, 2016 at 2:32pm

cityinpeace Avatar
May I ask how and why we are gutted?

because it sounds like the gas have been bought by rich Arabs and you ARE gutted!! You KNOW you are!!!

FTG

Feb 19, 2016 at 2:33pm Dirt Dogg, Weeezord, and 2 more like this
Post Options

Post by RoverDrive on Feb 19, 2016 at 2:33pm

#MINDTHEGAP
Edited by Unan