IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Wow! So many gifts and only the first weekend of the season ...

"Many people noticed yesterday that the Mint Bet sponsor logo was covered up on our kit yesterday. Apparently due to EFL rules that you cannot have more than one betting company sponsor. "

":laugh:. You couldn't make it up. Actually, I hope someone made that up."

"Apparently club is in process of repaying back sponsorship to MintBet which is going to have a knock on effect to the remaining of DC’s transfer budget apparently 50k "

"Im sure it will cost more than that I'd imagine. I wouldn't be happy with a shirt thats got the wrong sponsor on it. Surely nobody would buy one now the mistake is out in the open too. Where does that leave the shirt manufacturing process and all the dead stock that will be left around?"

" I imagine a new sponsor if Found would just be ironed over the top of existing to minimise cost "

Wow what are the odds on that.

• Haha 1

Clarke looks and talks like a man at the end of his rope, a man who has finally realised that the man with the nice watch and his family are full of shit and the people brought in as mouthpieces to try to spin their bullshit are full of shit as well.

The sale of Harrison might see them through this season but I would be amazed if Clarke is still there at the end of this season, he looks like he is heading for a breakdown.

3 hours ago, Paulton Red said:

Was browsing the gas forum for giggles and saw the ‘quid a kid’ topic, didn’t read it but assume it’s a thread about the new striker they are signing

To be fair, that's the only way they can get anyone to watch them. How else can they be expected to fill all those empty tents?

And another thing. When was the last time Wally paid as much as a quid for a player?

Edited by wendyredredrobin

Just out of interest, how many Season Tickets have they sold? I wouldn’t normally care but I keep getting told by Gasheads about how much more loyal they are than City fans and how they’d watch Rovers from the pavement if they had to....

I haven’t seen any mention of their ST sales anywhere?

Also, are they still getting taken over by James Dyson or did that turn out to be a right load of old bollocks?

Asking for a mate.

47 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Just out of interest, how many Season Tickets have they sold? I wouldn’t normally care but I keep getting told by Gasheads about how much more loyal they are than City fans and how they’d watch Rovers from the pavement if they had to....

Also, are they still getting taken over by James Dyson or did that turn out to be a right load of old bollocks?

Asking for a mate.

10 million I believe.

Unfortunately James is not the sucker Wael took him to be.

Has the telegraphic transfer arrived in France yet ?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Asking for a mate.

Around 4.5k I think they’ve sold. ??

Henbury Gas bullshitting again - this time his fellow Gasheads seem to have had enough of his BS.....

Free the Henbury Gas one Avatar
gas1970 Avatar
Or maybe he's just a young player who lost a bit of form...?

Just saying.

Had plenty of form with the ladies i believe

Got a problem with that?

Had plenty of form with the ladies i believe

Got a problem with that?

None at all, he just has to be more careful in the future

pirate Avatar

Careful with the ladies? Was he on holiday in Thailand then or do you work for Durex? Not sure what you mean.

;) 

And what do you mean by that? Suggest you keep your nose out of peoples private life’s and your gob shut for once

What the fck is this lark? Explain yourself? 

Who are you to comment on something that you have absolutely no involvement in? Scrap that, we know exactly who you are. 

Trap best left firmly shut, not coming on here giving out life advice with all that ITK bollo.cks. 

Lets not go spreading more rumours eh, for your own sake.

Pretty sure Sweens is coupled up and possibly engaged(?) with a Rovers fan and is going to be a father.

kingswoodgas18831 Avatar

And what do you mean by that? Suggest you keep your nose out of peoples private life’s and your gob shut for once

stirring his gert pot of sh**e again

Perhaps give said user a warning for posting copious amounts of sh**e about people’s private life’s

Henbury , for Christ sakes man , do you ever learn ? You caused yourself enough grief over the past few months , stop trying to cause drama with things that just don’t concern you , it’s becoming tedious mate and bloody embarrassing for you and the forum.

Guess even the Gasheads have sussed HenburyGas is a complete lying belter........

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Well they took a whopping 803 to Posh for their first game of the season....can’t really blame the weather, was there a bike race anywhere within a zillion miles?! Oh well, they travel in ‘massive numbers’ it’s ‘what’s they do’....

I see they've missed out on their 12th (?) choice of centre forward then. Off to Coventry. Probably saw the stadium of canvas and thought **** that! ;)

Hopefully, it's pissed the dog lover off so much that he walks as he's the only thing they've got which is remotely positive. 

• Like 1

They're definitely starting to get the message!  :laughcont:

harleygas
Fans' Favourite

harleygas Avatar

Member is Online

Posting Level

Next Level in 155 posts
7 minutes ago
Post Options

Post by harleygas on 7 minutes ago

Thousands of sh*theads admitted to hospital in Bristol can’t stop laughing at rovers transfers dealings.

Wael you are making us a laughing stock if you and your buddies ain’t interested put us up for sale.

We don’t want a polished turd of a ground ,we don’t want silence,we want the real truth on your intentions for our club.
Edited by Ska Junkie

4 minutes ago, Super said:

Surely it's no brainer to decide between Rovers and Coventry. Bet they are saying we are far bigger than Coventry!

They're not to be fair but the 'foodbank' comment above has been lowered to 'begging at cash points' now!

They're too busy having a meltdown but some of their comments are actually quite amusing.

I picked a good day to have a day off. :)

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1

Who's Keith Chimp?

paulpirate
Club Legend

paulpirate Avatar

Member is Online

Posting Level

Next Level in 210 posts
3 minutes ago via mobile
Post Options

Post by paulpirate on 3 minutes ago

Keith chimp said dc is walking

16 minutes ago, B block said:

Relegation fodder 

If this is true we really are in a pickle. 

We’ve bypassed Waitrose, Aldi and Poundland only to turn up at the foodbank and find the shelves empty. 

Isn't Poundland about to go in to administration? 

DC is going to have even fewer shops to get his players from next season.