IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

That is shameful if true.

Pompey is always one of League Ones bigger draws and with the kids being on school holiday, they can't even hide behind the 'late night' excuse.

The highlights of the vuelta de España were on Eurosport so it’s understandable 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

This, posted on their forum....

" My season ticket is in there and it is okay. Slight teething problems though. They sold tickets for row M but it only goes up to row L. Thankfully there were plenty of spare seats. "

???

Stop FFS, please stop!!! ???

That really has made me laugh!! :clap:

EDIT: I also laughed at this one from last season....

'Last season, I took my seven year old boy to his first ever game at the Mem. When we got in, he just looked at me, and he was being serious when he said, "I thought we were going to a proper football stadium!".

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Looks like a nice day, better weather than here in Dundee........... oh sorry I was supposed to be looking at the tents.   :) Yes, both grounds in Dundee look better than that..... :) 

I’d say even both the old Tannadice and Dens were better before redevelopment, even though the latter was full of rotten wooden painted benches. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Doubt it, a wrap of powder is better insulated.... so the other boys tell me. Big lads they were, they've run off now... so you have nothing on me officer.

There's also a banner advertising..er..banners. and one for a helpline for the poor dears, with the chance to win a holiday - camping I presume.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedLionLad said:

This, posted on their forum....

" My season ticket is in there and it is okay. Slight teething problems though. They sold tickets for row M but it only goes up to row L. Thankfully there were plenty of spare seats. "

???

Probably row m is Muller rd, so they are even charging the locked out ones now? !!

• Haha 1