IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/12798/gas-southend-match-thread?page=11

Wael needs to find some spare cash down the back of his sofa for some decent loans

Two choices as I see it, either Wael backs DC with some money for 3 good quality loan signings or he sack him and pays £300K compensation to DC for the remainder of his contract. Oh the third choice is just accept the relegation battle has started early.

Where have we heard that figure £300k before??

Oh dear; we City fans continue invading their board and upsetting the loyal ones

DC is a top man, and a good, young, enthusiastic manager and I keep saying it. But something isn't right. Like I said earlier this team is worse than the team that got promoted from League 2. Since we've been back in League 1 we've got worse every season and haven't improved one bit.

Mods surely time for a ban for this shithead?

Reality is setting amidst those so loyal fans.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/12804/worried

Most posters on here know I'm a positive poster, but even I'm worried about how this season is going. From the game's I've seen, we havn't looked liked scoring, let alone winning! Are the players playing for DC? I think they are, but they just arent good enough to win. Is that DC's fault, or the players? When was the last time we lost our opening 3 games? I know we didnt win a home game till Jan when we first went down to the 4th tier, not sure if we drew any? Anyway, onwards, and upwards. Loftus Rd here we come!!! If Lumley plays hope he gets a good reception, a very good player for us.

P.S, I left early again today, a long with quite a few others...........

We’ve got by in this league with our home form and having a sh** pitch that teams struggled to play here. We need to drive vehicles over that pitch out some ruts in it otherwise we are going down

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

They just keep on giving...

IMG_8878.PNG

Yeah right :laughcont:

Pompey fans were on Twitter accusing Rovers of piping crowd noise through the PA system when they played them back at the start of the year.

Deluded idiots. As I’ve mentioned before, I lived near the Mem for a while and you couldn’t hear them on matchdays.

35 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

It’s true - at least we’ve had a worse four days than they have... 

0933B051-A88A-4730-8D73-AE0F6DC15F75.jpeg

No Adam, trust me, being a City fan is brilliant.

Proud club, over a century of League football, 20k+ attendances, great owner who puts his money where his mouth is, still play in our spiritual home in a stadium to be proud of and local ‘rivals’ who constantly make fools of themselves giving us plenty to laugh at.

Now go and sit in one of your funny little tents you berk.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Yeah right :laughcont:

Pompey fans were on Twitter accusing Rovers of piping crowd noise through the PA system when they played them back at the start of the year.

Deluded idiots. As I’ve mentioned before, I lived near the Mem for a while and you couldn’t hear them on matchdays.

Probably for the best - all that grunting at HT would’ve turned your stomach ;)