IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Was going to say that their forum is in melt down, but here you have it straight from the horses mouth or the dogs arse, whichever you prefer:

costahotshot Avatar
costahotshot
Reserve Team
2 hours ago
bluestone and romangas like this
Wow, complete melt down on the forum once again, for years we have been notoriously bad starters even our dalliance with the non league didn’t start well!! I too was very disappointed with today’s effort, however I will continue to support the players and the manager and am sure DC will turn it around very soon, starting at QPR on Tuesday. FTG

3 hours ago, JBFC II said:

With about 350 from Southend. Results in 7800 gas heads, really poor...

Haha, that’s pathetic. Under 8000 in L1 again, thought they said they had fantastic support?

Ive already seen them on Facebook crowing about selling more than us for QPR.

Funny how they make an effort when it’s a cup tie at a ground they haven’t visited for 40 years but they can’t be bothered to get out of their armchairs when they’re at home in the League?

Really poor support.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

No Adam, trust me, being a City fan is brilliant.

Proud club, over a century of League football, 20k+ attendances, great owner who puts his money where his mouth is, still play in our spiritual home in a stadium to be proud of and local ‘rivals’ who constantly make fools of themselves giving us plenty to laugh at.

Now go and sit in one of your funny little tents.

Their response...

'Yeah, but 1982, all those small businesses going bust because of you shiteds. You're really only 36 years old so we're better. Our fans are much better because we said so, nobody else has ever praised our fans so we do it ourseves. We're more loyal even though we can't be arsed to turn up and bugger off early when we do because we're losing to the likes of Southend. We'll prove we're better by beating QPR (reserves) next week and take more than you shiteds took.

FTG etc etc'

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Their response...

'Yeah, but 1982, all those small businesses going bust because of you shiteds. You're really only 36 years old so we're better. Our fans are much better because we said so, nobody else has ever praised our fans so we do it ourseves. We're more loyal even though we can't be arsed to turn up and bugger off early when we do because we're losing to the likes of Southend. We'll prove we're better by beating QPR (reserves) next week and take more than you shiteds took.

FTG etc etc'

FTG

**** the Gas? :blink:

Edited by Midred
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Haha, that’s pathetic. Under 8000 in L1 again, thought they said they had fantastic support?

Funny how they make an effort when it’s a cup tie at a ground they haven’t visited for 40 years but they can’t be bothered to get out of their armchairs when they’re at home in the League?

Really poor support.

Add to that QPR are charging only £10. Our tickets were £30 plus

• Like 1

From the person who apparently writes a detailed report after each match ....

"Sorry but that was pathetic today from the Manager to the team, to all the coaches who look a total waste of money and to the owners who aren't helping. I am not willing to waste my time reporting on that rubbish today. Apologies to those who like to read it especially those who weren't there- You were lucky! if this is the best that DC can produce from the team then he will be gone before Christmas,."

tee hee hee!

37 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I`m sure Luke Freeman and Matt Smith won`t be looking forward to facing the wall of noise that will be heading their way on Tuesday.

No doubt they will as usual spend the entire match abusing anyone who once played for us rather than supporting their own team.

Yep, I bet Shaun McCloskey got a load of abuse today

Clarke’s after match interviews are getting more embarrassing

yeh, no, listen

kept on stating that he’d take the responsibility and blame because it’s “my team” then proceeds to slag them all off because they couldn’t string two passes together and having a total lack of leaders & leadership, the guy is deluded and losing the plot

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Really poor support.

Will happily remind the scum that in the last round of the cup they had less at home than we took to Preston in 2015. :)

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

I`m sure Luke Freeman and Matt Smith won`t be looking forward to facing the wall of noise that will be heading their way on Tuesday.

No doubt they will as usual spend the entire match abusing anyone who once played for us rather than supporting their own team.

Wouldn't have thought they would be in a mile of the team they would put out against that crap !

• Like 1